Any 617fags?

Any 617fags?

I'm not from here originally. I've been in the area on and off for years, but never made a home here.

Kinda got roped into setting up permanent camp here and don't have a social network in the area.

Anyone going out tonight?

I was thinking about it, despite the weather. Maybe West End Johnnie's, maybe Ned Devine's? I have no idea what's good, really.

Could use good suggestions or even a wingman. Had a buddy in town last weekend and got some pussy with him running interference, need to do more of that.

I'm in Cambridge, by the way. But, can easily walk to the West End or even Quincy Market from my place.

Anyone local to the Boston area with some inside information on the nightlife scene or other things to do? Even shit during the week, just shit to get me out and socializing.

Any good Brazilian jiu-jitsu teams around? I'm not sure where to go. Is Delagrotte's camp good? Doesn't Florian have a place?

I prefer to not drive around here, I've got out of state plates and parking is a bitch without a permit.

Where are you located/ I'm stuck inside and not going out but I know a few places in eastern mass and cape cod.

Fuck man, I'm around but you sound like a clingy gf. I'm at hooligans for the cheap booze and loose cunts.

Hoolihans fucking auto correct.

The House of Blues was OK until they moved from Cambridge. It's near Fenway Park now. I haven't hung out in Boston for a while.

Cambridge, but probably gonna be in Boston.

> you sound like a clingy gf
No idea why. But, whatever, man.

> loose cunts
Now you're talkin' my language.

>Hoolihans
The chain place, like a Friday's or Applebee's? That's a good place to pick up? Never knew that. Had one near my real home, but it wasn't that kind of scene at all. I checked the map, State St?

Cambridge seems pretty dead most of the time. Central Square doesn't have much going on. Haven't spent a lot of time in Harvard Square, maybe a bit more there? Lately I just go into Boston.

I go over by Faneuil Hall or the West End most weekends now. Picked up in the North End last weekend.

I still can't get the hang of how sleepy this place is. Restaurants are mostly closed by 10PM. Bars by 2AM, but many clear out by 1:30AM or so. I'm often just getting out the door around midnight.

Do I need to show up at like 10PM to get the most from a night out? Earlier? Too early?

Is it worth going out tonight, with the weather?

I prefer to walk the 2-3 miles each way, for some extra activity. But, that might not be wise now.

It's also unpredictable when things will be dead in this town. Sometimes in shitty weather nobody is around and other times there are whores-a-plenty.

Any other locals with some input?

South boston water front

What's going on there?

Scorpion and the grand higher end night club with great food plenty of women from around the world a little on the expensi e side but always a good time

The water front is the most happening place in boston

Not sure if you are samefags.

Any particular way I need to dress? Is there an age range I should expect? 20s, 30s?

Better than the scene around Faneuil Hall?

Well Boylston street pops off to that's like backbay mad bars and mad people on the cheaper side depending on where you go

Both me, dress casual to high class no shitty clothes gotta look good and there is a door fee for the grand any where from 20-100 depending on whose the dj is

I was down that way a few months ago.

Stumbled upon the Northeastern (or was it BU) underwear run just as it kicked off. Found a few bars, not many and nothing too busy though.

Weekends are busiest need to wait for games like basket ball hockey or football otherwise it's a little quite

Also any where around Tremont near fenway

It's a shitty night though good luck

The middle East is pretty alright too

I've got jeans and a henley on now. Do I need to change? Button down? Waterproof Timberlands too, most likely.

> 20-100 depending on whose the dj is
That's pretty steep. And I don't give a flying fuck about DJs. So, there had best be some good pussy to make it worthwhile.

Never been to that area.

So, what's up? Is tonight a good or bad night to be there?

That's what I was afraid of. Sometimes shitty weather doesn't deter the whores in the West End and at Quincy Market, in my limited experience so far. It's highly unpredictable though.

Been there a couple times. Didn't seem like a great place for finding vagina. But, I was only in the main restaurant area for a comedy open mic and Zuzu once. Central Kitchen gets loud, but I never went in.

Well the grand has djs like teitso aioki usually a pretty famous of well known dj and it's a higher end night club so higher end people

> higher end people
Older? Harder to sport fuck?

I appreciate all the info, guys. This is good shit to learn if I'm gonna have to build a life here.

Outfit sounds ok the scorpion and grand are 2 bars in 1 scorpion is free entry and gets very busy

It's a young crowd mostly foreign alot of money

And all those suggestions came from one person and that's me

Except hooligans that wouldn't be my first suggestion

Sarah Hyland is hot!

> 2 bars in 1 scorpion is free entry and gets very busy
I like the sound of that.

> It's a young crowd mostly foreign alot of money
Not sure how well I would do with that...

Also, I don't dance. So, if that's the entire scene, it's definitely not for me. Are there spots to just hang out or is it all DJs and dance floors?

You're doing the lord's work, user.

I agree. Not so sure about the surgery scars, but I've dealt with worse.

The only dance floor is in the grand they have a space for dancing in scorpion but not many people dance there they just get sloshed

Really just have to go places and check them out for your self see what your into

Bay village boston bean town pub ok

That's what I've been doing, but it's been pretty random and mostly based on convenience. I've kept to a 3 mile radius, since I walk everywhere.

Since it's possibly too shitty to walk tonight, I may expand my radius and take an Uber/Lyft/taxi. But then I need a specific destination.

Beantown Pub? By Boston Common, a few blocks north of the movie theater? Been there one afternoon for a burger. Didn't know it was a nightlife spot.

Hey pak ya ca, bud.

Dose yankees heh, our Pat's bud.

Oh yeah.

Side bar cheep beers and beer pong just good not night life

I was just checking the website for The Scorpion. It says "no work boots". Think I'd get turned away for wearing Timberlands?

Haven't encountered much of that accent at all here.

Where's that? The most important thing is the amount of vagina walking around. The prices of drinks aren't a concern.

Honestly timbs should be good and there's no locals in boston any more just mad yuppies and the places you find locals are usually dead

Oh shit. Scorpion is sold out for tonight. $10 admission, that is. A table for $300 is available, but fuck that noise.

Cross that fucking place off the list, I guess.

I definitely see locals around. Lots of people come in from the suburbs apparently.

Try the broadway in South boston

Or tavern in the square in Allston is always popping

I will try to remember that. As it gets later, my motivation for a long trek gets smaller and smaller.

How about the Tavern in the Square in Central Square? That's still there, I think, shit keeps going out of business in that area.

This is a long shot, but is anyone actually out and about and able to report on the scene tonight? The weather might be fucking everything up.

Celebrity pussy, because Sup Forums.

Covering her kidney transplant scar with her hand, I suspect.

Any more suggestions/info?

Anyone know a good place for Brazilian jiu-jitsu?

Sharing tits for no particular reason.

Feel free to contribute or add info, lets ride this thread out.