When I die i'm coming back as Indian giant squirrel. Dubs decide your reincarnation

When I die i'm coming back as Indian giant squirrel. Dubs decide your reincarnation.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
youtube.com/watch?v=RcH0iDY6D0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga you're going to be a slug who u tryin to kid

Dubs confirmed

I've never seen an animal with blue fur

>One off

I came here from being a Grizzly Bear.

I need to go back. So much bearpussy left unsmashed

Made
Never make a man waste his drink
Gotta clear that shit up now

MAKE ME A HOUSE CAT

What the fuck, man?

Sooty or sweep. I'm not fussy

bearanon, I shall help you find your killer. for great justice i shall track

I need to know who killed me. I really do.

I've stated before if I saw my head, I would just know

I was getting old, had a scar near my nose, and a gorgeous face.

I just wanna get back to making cubs.

That's black.

das racist

I want to be an overly wealthy kid

Have faith, vengeance shall be yours and justice shall be done.

I want to come back as a toasty boi

Badass alpha male sea lion with a huge harem.

MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL!

U.s. seagul

You just want to poop on everyone you dislike, don't you user?

Pangolin all the way man

But then do I go back and finish what I started? I miss it. I'm so confused and hate this pathetic human body.

You'll choose to be a bear again and I'll be a wolf again whenever we complete here what we're supposed to complete.

So you're in the same boat, eh? Did a pesky human get you?

No, I had to meet up with an old friend here. We did and she's gone now but waiting for me. We'll be a pack again soon. I've got no hate for humans just pity. Even as a human I disregard most of them, they're disloyal, frequently without honor and most think only about themselves. You're OK though.

I'm glad you're going back to your pack. I don't know what i'm doing, I was just a merge accident. Bears tend to hang alone unless we need to mate, or we're hunting salmon en masse.

I was hunted and killed some time between 1981-1982 in dense forest by someone wearing pic related, who had dogs with him.

One latched on to my rump, I have a birthmark in that spot.

My death was not slow. It was drawn out. I'm guessing I died in the USA, but now i'm in australia, basically very confused.

They wouldn't end my life quicker because they wanted to keep my pelt. I heard them discussing it. They were super excited because I was a "big fucker".

First time I had a dream about it, I woke up vomiting.

I despise a vast majority humans, apart from the one I fell in love with.

You are also OK.

I actually have a good pack now, and she was part of it, maybe to remind me of what I really am and what I should strive to be while I'm here and to choose correctly next time. I've done this twice, first time was amazing, this time not so much. Maybe you're just here to try to understand why a human would do that to you? Even though it's senseless because humans are the least self-aware and self-conscious of all the creatures. Hubris. Good luck to you, and if I don't see you no more in this world I'll see you in the next one and don't be late.

Good. Can turn you into a fucking nunchucka then.

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

i wouldn't mind being a sentient grilled cheese

Giraffe

Yee!

Red panda if lucky

Asian fucking elephant or dolphin cause i'm all about that evolution shit when humans die

A giant squid

This is how you dubby,
This is how you dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

No a single dub since OP. You're all going to purgatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcH0iDY6D0M
The real bear in a human body. You're nothing but an american pig raised for bacon and from bacon to bacon you shall return.

A trap

Peregrine Falcon