How does Sup Forums deal with their depression? Also feels thread

How does Sup Forums deal with their depression? Also feels thread

Get a job if you need money

Already have a job that I hate

I try to stay busy doing little things that make me feel better about myself and surroundings. Cleaning the house, cleaning my car, getting involved in new hobbies even though I usually lose interest quickly. It's when I sit around and play vidyas for a few days without doing anything productive for myself that I really get down. For me it comes and goes. Maybe I'm bi-polar, who knows.

What are you depressed about?

make a feels thread if there isnt one?

nah, I usually just wallow in sadness and listen to some depressing shit

Also, how old are you? There are certain ages that are just weird.

Waking up tired and going to work at my shitty job just to come home and feel like shit until the next morning just to do it all again is killing me

Start doing heavy drugs

See a doc.
I don't do it. But it's what you should do.

I'm 19 almost 20

CBT, avoid getting caught in thought patterns that lead to horrible despair. ignoring the hopelessness of reality.

poorly

solid advice. CBT

I feel like I'm a disappointment to myself and everyone around me. And stress about bills. And never having any energy to do anything other than work

I'm so lost I'm just going through the motions, OP.

>slept for 12 or so hours last night because I was so tired
>actually slept for more than 4 hours that night
>don't feel too terrible today
>got a little bit of motivation to organize some files
Feels a tiny bit good, but so insignificant that it's not even worth mentioning.

i'm not sure if it's something the average person can apply without being counseled/trained or at least without considerable research and determination. it's difficult to describe.

Also I guess the fact that one of my really close friends just fell off the face of the earth and blocked me on all social media

Yup that's when I started to feel it too. It's just a weird point in time in your life where you need to realize that it's your life, and your in control of it. If something is bothering you, YOU have to do something about it. Can't just sit there and feel sorry for yourself and get caught up in the negatives. Time to better yourself and your situation. Get out more, meet new people, do new things, learn new skills, look for a better job if you hate the one you have. Trust me, I've been there.

If you keep doing the same old things day in and day out, your going to get the same results.

I have no clue how to go out to meet new people, I was home schooled my entire life so i dont even know many people at all

I'm just a lonely beta faggot who couldn't get a girl if I tried

Im crying i doubt you can even come close to what I actually feel. You two did fuck.

I'll find someone someday.

I didn't do shit to you.

If you feel worse than I feel right now then I feel really sorry for you man honestly

Post log images

I'm sure you do

I love everyone platonically, I just hope everything best for everyone reading, your life is short and meaningless, learn to love yourself and others.
death isnt the end, its the end of a beginning

>excess vidya gaming
>watching K-dramas
>studying a foreign language
>studying Python
>lying to myself, thinking none of this will end in failure like almost everything else I've attempted in life
>repeat each day
So far, not dead....

some girls are in to that kind of thing

Well I'm going to try and sleep and stop thinking of my lost friend. I hope you all have a nice night and morning. Goodnight

So, you're saying I should just abandon my diet, stop jogging everyday, stop bothering with cardio, and let myself get fat again since it all ends in death anyway?

The way I'm feeling rn, I could agree to that.

I take pills. It works pretty good. I'm bipolar, so it's kinda different than depression.

whiskey, weed and coke

As a naturally extremely extroverted, I talk to literally everyone and anyone. I say hi to everybody. Talking to people makes me so full of joy! When I'm not around people or talking to them mano e mano, I feel down. I need to be around people 24/7.

good morning

Work on yourself. Girls won't make you happy if your not happy with yourself. All that shit will come later. Im an introvert myself, but there's lots of ways to casually meet new people. Parks are a good one. See a cute girl walking her dog? Compliment her dog, ask if you can pet it. Strike up a casual conversation, like what's his name, what kind of dog, blah blah blah. Don't expect to marry the girl, just have a quick meaningless conversation and part ways. You'll walk away feeling better about yourself maybe. Then maybe you'll see her again next time and you can ask her name, and introduce yourself and maybe she'll invite you to walk with her. Just a corny example obviously. But again, you can't just keep doing the same shit everyday expecting thing to get better. You have to do it yourself, and it may not be easy, but you'll feel better just knowing that your trying.

you're not alone here, user

That gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

I am not saying you should change anything, its your life, YOU choose what you do. Make the most out of your physical life, go do what you have always wanted to do, dont wait for tomorrow.
remember, only you can change yourself, no one else. when you wake up, its you who wakes up, not someone else.
Make Love not nothing

Cheers mate

Same lol. Dem trips doe.

>love
Just an emotion I don't share, user. Sorry....

>go do what you have always wanted to do
not the user you replied to
I can't do that if I'm in jail.

>In jail.

Story time?

love is innate in every human being
you may feel like you can't feel it.
If you can't love someone, you have too much built up anger, everyone has had that at a point in their lives.

When you stop projecting your negative feelings onto a persons face "that you hate/dislike"
you will be able to love unconditionally everyone you meet or have met.

no

I actually wear highly-reflective shades whenever possible. I don't do it to 'look cool' or whatever; I do it because I'm genuinely uncomfortable looking people in the face, even my own parents.

That being said, when I *do* absolutely have to look someone in the face, I keep it as neutral as possible, trying not to 'project' anything. I don't, however, feel anything for anyone else. I've learned not to.

Then you must find love within, you may have committed something most consider terrible, that doesnt matter in afterlife, there is no heaven or hell, there is only a place that could be considered to be heaven, only emotion that you can feel is chaotic love and bliss, the same emotion that every child below the age of 4 has.

I love you, I would hug you if I could, its these physical things that are preventing me from doing it.

Have a roastie who's devoted to you

>hopelessness of reality
You mean of your mind-ego

I do not hate to say this, but if you say you dont feel ANY thing when seeing someones face for the first or the thousand time you are lying, it doesnt matter if you lie to me, if you lie to yourself, you just press the hatred into a smaller form. learn to love through experiencing hatred and pain

your life is a puzzle that only you can solve with the help of others helping you understand yourself

>Then you must find love within
Seems like that might be a bit difficult.

>you may have committed something most consider terrible
Not really. There was no actual proof that I comitted any crimes.
My lawyer did fuck all and presented some bullshit to the jurry.
The state's lawyer spent a lot of time on bullshit making it look like he had anyting to work with.
And the jurry was a bunch of shit heads.

>afterlife
I will not say that there is one, I will not say that there is not one.

>I love you, I would hug you if I could, its these physical things that are preventing me from doing it.
I don't know if I can comfortably handle that.

weed and alcohol work too.

I don't. I don't even hug my mother or talk to my parents anymore unless I absolutely have to. In regards to them, of course, I straight up don't want to be around them anyway.

give me dubs

dubs

Thing that usually helps my depression is trying to seduce women. It doesn't really work very often so it's not worth doing. Having a lot of money also helps with it. I usually try to make money instead.

finding the courage to love everyone is the single greatest step you will ever make. but it needs work, to understand yourself is to understand others.

You probably have cellmate(s)? Ask about their lives, how they got there, and here is the tricky part, don't feel guilty about asking it, don't feel bad or frustrated if they don't want to tell you, why should you be angry? if you think there is a reason to be angry, you are thinking of something that has happened, what is in the past, stays in the past, you can only affect the future through your actions, so why not make it a little bit brighter? make a person happy and he will make one too

>You probably have cellmate(s)?
I'm not in there, yet, but I've been found guilty, and apparently the law has a low standard of proof.
This "justice" system is not righteous, in my opinion.

>greatest step you will ever make.
I don't know if it'll be made.

>to understand yourself is to understand others.
To understand is to understand.

>you can only affect the future through your actions, so why not make it a little bit brighter?
Maybe, but who knows, maybe time travel will be invented, eventually.
Who knows, maybe somewhere out there, there actually is intelligent life, and it's been invented.
Maybe, if there are other universes, there's time travel in one of those.

If you don't want to be around them that means you have hatred against them, why? why hold something that has happened to make you not care about "anything" or not feel anything, the only person you are really lying to is yourself.

The only person who can change yourself is you, you are the one who feels your emotions.
as long as you can feel the wind against your skin, hear it whistling against trees, see the sun,you feel something, and never doubt yourself of not being able to feel, if you can smile you can feel, if you can feel bad you can feel love, you are the only person in charge of your feelings

time travel exists only to and from other universes

I hope everyone a better tomorrow and better life, I love all of you for creating this community that exists because of you.

I drink. The depression will be back in a few hours, rest assured.

Bumpin

breaking down at the most inopportune times and crying for 2 hours

As it stands, my 'family' and most of my friends have abandoned me (no longer talking, active avoidance, etc), and I'm coming to terms with it. In fact, one of the main things I enjoy about being an adult is no longer having to be dragged to 'family functions' or such that I really don't want to be a part of.

As for my parents specifically, it's my intention to leave the country permanently, and never come back for any reason other than to attend their respective funerals. I haven't told them this, but I will when the time comes for me to leave.

let go of the hatred you fuel with those thoughts.
meet with them and begin anew

i feel this on an emotional level
>be 19
> Mums a whore/drug addict
>Dad was disabled but the best person in my life
>Dad died last year
>Dads last words "user, no matter what happens I'm proud of you"
>Dad calls me by my dead brothers name
>dies
Never been the same since, no matter what i do or what goals i reach, i will never feel good enough.

I need this 'hatred' to keep going. It *is* my fuel.

>user moves to another country
>user is a total stranger and nobody knows who he is
>user meets pretty girl
>pretty girl wants user to come back home with him
>user follows pretty girl
>user steps into pretty girl's apartment and gets jumped by 3 smelly nigras
>user gets his organs harvested while alive.

A great future lies ahead of you.

>proof.
""""""""""""""""""""proof""""""""""""""""""""
what fucking bullshit

Stop hating yourself, truly. When you can stop creating expectations of yourself when they arent needed they only hurt yourself, learn to love life and others, all the bad has happened, it can't happen again. only the "now" and the future counts

I have no interest in sex or relationships, so that won't happen. Just being in the foreign country, living and functioning (hurr, contribooting to sucietiey) will be fine enough.

I've been single since 2005, and I've learned, from watching other people's mistakes, that the whole 'love' idea is bullshit. An illusionary byproduct of the material mind, and I have no interest in it or the banalities of sexuality.

die

time is a human construct
time is has and will be
you are me, everyone is, I am you and, everyone is everyone
god is created from peoples minds
people are from god in their minds
thus people are god
you,me,everyone, is the same person, you are living every one humans life at the same time, after you have lived through all you realize yourself

not well....

I'm not sure I understand, I create expectations for myself so I have motivation to get things done because everything else seems pointless. The only family members i ever cared about are dead and i live with a "friend" that I don't like, but I have to deal with it or be homeless, I'm afraid of death, but I've always thought that if everything just stops it may be worth it.

maybe you're replying to the wrong person buddy

>I'm a loser tbqh
All I'm saying is don't move to a strange land. You can'r run away from your shit forever. Don't learn that the hard way, it's expensive as fuck.

and here is a prime candidate for our class today, a person that has let his hatred consume his identity
he can be redeemed, but the redeemer is himself, thus his love is untapped and unused.
I hope you find your way brethren

i am replying to myself

>I'm afraid of death
stop being a pussy
I do not want death, but I'll be damned if I'm crying and shitting my pants in the face of death.
I'll kick that fucker in the fucking balls, elbow him in the face, take his damn scythe, and fucking cut a mother fucker.

No, you're replying to me.

I try to find a few people who really care. Doesn't have to be a gf, just close friends, I find girls are more caring so that helps alot. Doesn't help instantly, still cut (less because my one friend found out)and drink alot, but it definitely helps

you create the fence you have to cross
when you can stop disliking someone, you can find unendless love

Not really 'running away' from anything (as I have nothing to lose or gain here), but rather, I guess I'm 'running to' a better life where no one knows me, and I'm o-k with that.

Again, "love" does not exist as anything other than a chemical reaction. It's completely hormonal, and only serves to compel animals to breed. I have no use for it.
>inb4edge
>inb4Rick&Morty

Reason?

your physical and soul bodies are different, learn to love before thats the only thing you can feel

No 'soul' either. I'm a man of science, sorry.

>Again, "love"
There are many definitions of "love," user.
Some could say that your post is the result of not anything other than a chemical reaction in the brain, neurons firing away, energy being transferred.

>talking to them mano e mano
its mano a mano. Are you Portuguese?

I'm not afraid of death in the sense that you're implying, I'm afraid of death in the sense that if i would have just waited a bit longer everything would have been fine, but then again if im dead it wont matter.

Science is great, but don't limit yourself to it.