How many advil tablets for a young, 160lb male to OD

How many advil tablets for a young, 160lb male to OD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNhtTra8Ic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"It is estimated by the Royal College of Physicians that 400 milligrams per kilogram (a little over 180 milligrams per pound) of ibuprofen could kill a person. For an average man, it means about 150 Advil 200 mg tablets."

I think it’s probably easier to jump in front of a train or blow your brains out with a gun. Think of all the water you’d have to drink to swallow that many pills.

>better make sure i take the right amount of pills to od because otherwise that would be wasteful and im not made of money
???
just eat til you drop

Why take 150 Advil, when you can take just 45 Aleve

probably 20 or so. but as always, when in doubt about the dosage to OD, just take the whole bottle.

This

Shit you don't even have to leave the store, just empty the shelf into your gullet on the spot.

What they gonna do, arrest a dead guy?

One at a time right?

Fuckin awesome. Forgot about those commercials.

What are paramedics?
I'll take "user's retarded ideas" for $400, Alex

Don't get caught fucktard

Lmaoo

Okay, but it seems to needlessly complicate the plan to do that in the store lol

You are literally fucking retarded and this idea is for pussies.

You will not overdose you will kill your liver, that's if you don't go to hospital because of the incredible pain you will be experiencing for the next few days. Probably enough time for you to regret your decision as the medical professionals prepare you for a life with a fucked liver.

Do you really think it's as easy as taking some pills and falling asleep you absolute spastics?

Go out and kill yourself another way.

Source: not being retarded and being a medfag

Go back to normiebook faggot

I have never had it suck my cock dumb cunt.

two and a half

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNhtTra8Ic

I was going to say r e d d i t but the stupid system keeps calling that word spam...kinda like you

Fuck it. Take the pills bitch.

Okay, what about setting up a noose with a 1 inch rope and a 12 foot drop, then shooting myself in the side of the head from above the ear to the opposite temple so I drop out of the tree and get a long drop hanging as backup?

This is a horrible way to die, but it'll take about 230 200mg pills or about 46000mg of advil to kill you

(.45 ACP)

neck urself faggit its faster