Fucked some chick with a condom in the dark... Pretty sure I have genital herpes. Any suggestions? Any experience...

Fucked some chick with a condom in the dark... Pretty sure I have genital herpes. Any suggestions? Any experience? Thanks

Bump with Funny Images

Either post pics or fuck off.

Of my dick? I don't have pictures of her.

if she had a condom then why didnt you wear it dumbass

Obviously.

I did. I wore a condom but I still think I have genital herpes. My Pee burned a few times, now I have 1 tiny red bump on my shaft.

>Any suggestions?
see a doctor
don't fuck thots with herpes

You need to cut your dick off. Quickly before it spreads!

thats syphillis idiot

My camera isnt good enough to get the detail of my shaft. You wouldnt be able to see it. Its like its a little bit red and

You can still catch herpes with a condom too, tho, right?

you must help it reproduce

no idiot you cant catch anythng if u wore rubber unless ur parents passed on herpes simplex on ur dikkk

if its herpes it could have happened at any given blowjob or bare sex with a chick or guy who had herpes at the area you decided to cockatrice them

If it is syphillis not to worry op. It's totally harmless and will clear itself up on its own. You really lucked out. Just give it time.

But syphilis can still be contracted thru sex even with a condom?

Go to the doctor, OP

/thread

NO retard
plus 1-2 weeks incubation period for the symptoms to kick in

Please, don't spread bullshit.

not tru, had herpes, 2 days and it showed up really bad, scabs and ulcers at base of shaft/

>inb4 syphilitic dementia

Than what is it?

Not nearly as screwed as you'd be if you fucked some chick without a condom that you met in the park.

Better make a profile on a herpes dating site

I fucked her last Saturday.

She said she doesnt have any symptoms of anything, she also said she got checked last month but has been with another person before me and after she had gone to the clinic.

I need more answers... Please

stfu, you obviously can't make a bitch wet. Yes you can catch shit with a condom. Ask me how I know

Piss burning isnt a symptom I can find associated with syphilis...

What are my chances of catching herpes while wearing a condom? My balls slapping her vag was enough to contract this? Within 1 week? I need a medical bro or someone who knows their shit.

What did you catch?

Call a fucking doctor. If you don't want to do that, get the fuck off Sup Forums and go to WebMD or some shit.

I just wanted someone's experience. I have an appointment Tuesday.

>expertise
>with sex
>on Sup Forums
You know how I know you're a newfag?

This is what first signs look like for herpes, it looks like I have just a red spot in comparison, it might look different tomorrow.

And if there is expertise then it's not the kind of expertise he wants

That looks like a rash tbh. I get it all the time especially when I dont wash my dick after sex even if I wore a condom. It could also make your pee burn.

Uhhh... What? You might want to gwt checked out lol

that is literally herpes

I texted the girl and she says she doesnt have any signs... But my piss is burning and I noticed a little red mark on my shaft .. Is she lying? She said she would take me to the clinic

maybe hpv

you can catch HPV even with a condom, (99.9%, cunt) because warts can show up on the pubic area aswell which pass the infection.

she could be lieing, the chick who gave me gonorhea lied about it but i know it was her cos i was sleeping with 2 chicks at the time and the other chick acted real mature when i told her, got tested and showed me her clear results, the other chick who lied never showed me her results and spouted some bullshit about how it couldnt have been her even tho i knew she had me and two other guys on the go...man i was a slut back in the day

I think I noticed some shave bumps because she said she shaved for me before she came over.. It was probably herpes and now I have it too. Wwyd?

Can I also get a herpes break put on and around my ass hole? Its so weird!

No op and everyone else if she has sores open and you’re skin like your nut sack touches it you will get herpes. Herpes is bad should stay away anyone with marks or sores condom does not stop it