Happening

Sheil Kapadia
ESPN Writer

>Spike Lee posted a congratulations message to Colin Kaepernick for signing with the Seahawks on Instagram, but he has since taken it down.

good for Colin, he deserves a second chance

So, the Seahawks have a new taxi squad QB, nice.

>tfw never be famous and just make bullshit tweets and take them down

trolls the fanbase AND the player

who?

i think it would be hilarious if wilson gets injured and kaepernick takes them all the way to the super bowl and wins

then what do you do if you are coach carroll

Was he the guy who refused to stand during the national anthem?

I honestly can't decide which of these race hustlers I loathe more

yeah and now he's going to the Xeattle Xeahawks

perfect fit desu

yeah he's also the guy who has 3 total 300 yard+ games (Chad Henne has 9) and now has a losing record overall in his career

but ESPN can't figure out why no one wants to sign him

imagine sherman during practice when kaep is getting some reps

DONT YOU EVER TRY ME WITH SORRY RECEIVER LIKE BALDWIN!!!

Kaep is shook since the Owl he lost. He only did that >muh racism scene so he could save face because his career is over. No wonder no team wanted him for a while.

Das raciss

he is 29th in the league yards, there are 32 starting positions

he had 90.7 passer rating in 2016, cam newton was a 75.8

OP is a faggot. As a close friend of the orginization i can safely say Krapernick didnt get signed

Kaepernick is good enough to be a backup QB. The problem is that the media circus he carries with him just makes it not worth it for anyone. It's a lot like what happened with Tebow.

>but he has since taken it down.
for what purpose

spike seems like an outspoken guy that wouldn't remove posts

and I also suck cocks by choice

probably because they have an agreement but just havent officially signed the papers and wish to make their own announcements

hes just being respectful

Faggot. Also no one is gay by choice it is a legit mental disorder

is that you bob condota?

Remember when Spike Lee got trolled hard as fuck by Reggie Miller?

Cam Newton played like shit last year

Cam Newton is a better runner anyway, and Kaep can't run anymore since he turned vegan

Let's be honest. He probably didn't give a shit about BLM or whatever considering he gave it up as soon as he could play again.

>second chance
>implying he hasn't been given more than that
Dude is a meme QB who resorted to the race card to stay relevant. Not shocked the Xehawks got him though. He'll officially be in the broadcasting world this time next year.

>just being respectful

or pete called kaep and told him to fuck off because they don't need a fucktard clown white guy with an afro backup qb who leaks shit to spike lee. then kaep called spike and begged him to take it down and is currently offering pete carroll bjs to get his 3rd stringer job back.

>happening
More liek Kaeppening amirite m'ladies?

Reggie Miller is overrated as fuck. And the worst anouncer

No he doesn't. He's garbage.

Bait shit teams to trade 1st round picks

Kaep did it: he finally ended racism once and for all.

Maybe, but the butthurt generated by Sup Forumstards would power the pacific northwest for a decade.
That's worth a backup spot.

Who, in this day and age, takes Spike Lee seriously?

>Seahawks
Good fit. Can't wait until Sherman starts kneeling too.

That is the most fallacious statement I've ever read on this site.

Nah, Kaepernick isn't close to good as Wilson, even when he was basically on one leg Wilson was still one of the best QBs in the league

That's not hard to do when your entire O-Line dies and your top two wide receivers are a fatass and Ted Ginn.

I feel like resisting their agenda is a losing battle at this stage of civilization's history. What do?

Hope for 9/11 Part II : The Jihad Strikes Back

CK would be paid $10mil which would make him the 23rd highest paid qb... this is a hard pill if your team already has a #1 qb

>Colin Kaepernick for signing with the Seahawks
As a Seahawks fan I have to say
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Why?
He's shit and deserves nothing. Deserves a second chance? WHY? Explain "deserves".

>civilization's history
That sounded like it made senss in my head
The only problem is, I do not want thousands of innocent people to die.

You don't know much about Sherman.

>canacuck
>Seahawks fan

why don't you support the Bills, Ling Ling?

So tolerant and progressive. Sending my atheist prayers to the brave people of the Seahawks organization for standing up to the white supremacist patriarchy and resisting the racist NFL - hope they thrash the New England Hateriots this year

... Aaaaand who was Kaepernick's supporting cast? A bunch of starters quit/retired, O line was awful with literally who receivers. Not saying he's elite, but he def better than the starting QBs of a bunch of pro teams.

But what has he done to deserve a second chance? 49ers were smart to get rid of him

He played worse than Blaine fucking Gabbert for most of the last two years. A few games where he padded his stats in lost games last season does not change the fact that he is bottom 5 at best.

Spike Lee should have learned to stay seated after that

he could be from bitish columbia

>Seahawks are 3-0
>Seahawks are up 28-6 in the 4th quarter
>Wilson forces a pass and gets his first INT of the season
>Seahawks win 28-13
>HURR DURR BRING IN KAEP. ARE YOU RACIST OR SOMETHING? WILSON IS A CORNBALL BROTHER. KAEP IS WAAAY BETTER THAN THAT DUMPSTER FIRE.
>Seahawks collapse under the weight of pure autism
>Seahawks go 9-7 and miss the playoffs
There is a reason that teams do not sign distractions.

>seahawks miss the playoffs due to a cancerous race baiting team cancer

the day the /nfl/ was saved

He's literally garbage now dude. His hay day is over.

The Seahawks open up against the Packers, so they won't even be 1-0, let alone 3-0

spike lee is like kim kardashian

famous for that one movie black people liked years ago

The LAST thing you want in a backup QB is a distraction

Any team that signs a massive distraction like Kap as a backup isn't doing what's best for the franchise--they just want MSESPN to slob their knob all season

>Had Crabtree who went bonkers with Carr. Did nothing
>Had anquan boldin did nothing
>Vernon davis. Did nothing.
Sher Sher broke his mind in the playoffs anyways. I'm a niners fan you don't want this guy.

stats are racist

>start dating some bimbo
>she fucks up your career/life

He got beat out by JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR REJECT Blaine Gabbert. That's how bad Kap is. In a Chip Kelly offense we were told would suit Kap perfectly. Kap is barely a backup talent, and his retarded politics make him not worth signing

literally so racist ugh

BLACK POWER *throws interception*

return to reddit

At least he's dating someone, virgin.

ITT Donald Blumpf supporters

who by the way is gonna be impeached thanks to his obvious Russian ties then we can actually MAGA

If you're going to post bait on a weekend night, make it stronger.

>summer 2015
trump won't run
>summer 2016
trump can't beat hillary
>summer 2017
drumpf will be impeached any day now

Kaep is vegan? Gonna shatter bones running out there without calcium man