Help me Sup Forums. I have worked hard, lived a good life, been a model citizen, good husband and father...

Help me Sup Forums. I have worked hard, lived a good life, been a model citizen, good husband and father. But now one of my son's tells me he wants to be a line.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumper

clever. very few here will get the joke though.

Tell that little faggot that if he becomes a line that you will cut his ass off financially and throw him out. Fuck that.

Got to bump to find out.

bump

I don't get it. Is line a cultural reference? is the image a riddle? whats going on here?

Maybe if your wife wasn't a dirty little triangle fucker, her kids would want to be properly smooth. But then again you are probably just some beta-ass rhombus who doesn't even know how to tell someone's sides. That is why your whore of a pentagon wife is getting pierced by triangles every night.

Read more faggot.

Fuck you, you irregular sided freak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland
It's a book that takes place in 2D. I thought it was kinda boring. one of those books you read to fill smarter than other people.

Ah fuck I always sucked at geometry

lel Feel*

Kek

Sorry you fucking pleb, but i don’t evem talk to anyone with less than 12 sides

I dunno man, I don't like that smart filling. I much prefer strawberry.

They made a movie thats available for free online. Its really good

Hear, Hear! Damn low-sided shit obsessing over their shitty triangle kids. YOUR WIFE FUCKS TRIANGLES AND LOVES IT.

Came through

Kek

Best parts of the book:

Murderous female lines
Insane king of 1D land

Kick him out of flatland