S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bi/fur pls

No. Make your own thread if that's what you want.

Make your own nigger, thread.

nigger thread?

oh god, don't let this happen please.

?

just imagine if someone starts spamming pics of black people.

heres your fur faggot

i fucking knew it D:

that character is so good. how is her name?

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

>post real women in sfur thread...

I really need medication for bipolar disorder. These mood swings are getting pretty extreme.

that's bad bro. you should need to go to a psychologist

I'm already seeing one. I'm just not honest and paranoid of doctors. I was actually one on last April when I was institutionalized, but immediately stopped taking it after I got out. I'm starting to realize it's what I really need and not antidepressants.

>I'm just not honest and paranoid of doctors
why?

I'm paranoid of everyone really because I'd had such a fucked up life, and my crazy mom raised my siblings and I kinda indoctrinated to be against doctors. And the institutionalization itself which was the worst week of my life thanks to my doctor, so that just made me even more paranoid.

stay mad kid

so retarded

sure kid

think that doctors have not studied so long just to fuck you up.

"Kid"? I'm probably older than you. I'm almost 21, I've been depressed and manic since I was 5, and I have borderline personality disorder because I was heavily abused and neglected by my entire family, and had no friends because I grew in the real ghetto around the worse people you could possibly meet. I have no reason to lie, and I know I'm fucked in the head.

Well they did, so yeah. I never wanted "help" anyway, I was forced to see them.

stay mad

i shit, dash. I thought i was talking to another annon. hahaha. nice to see you.
so, how was that coffee related plant?

Kid... I'm 30...

I'm not even close to mad, I'm high as a kite.
>inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Disappointing. It's extremely bitter and tastes like shit, and you have to take a lot. I've nearly puked every time. It's not as strong as I thought it would be, and there's no euphoria at all, I just feel sedated. So I tried to potentiate it with my new anxiety medication and of course it didn't do much, so I've been smoking a tiny bit of weed to give me a more opiate like feel. It actually works fairly well.

k

Nah, don't worry, I know you're not pretending to be retarded. It just comes naturally, huh?