Yo Sup Forums what in the actual fuck.. is this normal? Do I hit it or gtfo ????

Yo Sup Forums what in the actual fuck.. is this normal? Do I hit it or gtfo ????

knifeplay isn't that unusual.

it's something you've got to be careful with though.

Brooo what the fuckkkk what if my hand slips... what the fuckkk im too high for this

hit and dip

Do your want a bunch of problems and issues? Then no. Forget the bitch

dont wait fill up oday

She's mentally fucked, but she'll probably be a good fuck. She's probably the type that will call the cops after and tell people you beat her and shit though.

I'd steer clear. She might Jodi Arias you too.

i prefer chevron over bp, but i wouldnt say its abnormal

She's giving you instructions about how to turn her on. Get a knife and hold it to her throat and slide it down to her nipples. Cut her nipples just a little bit with the knife. Just enough to get one drop of blood. Then command her to spread her legs open very wide and the part her pussy lips with your fingers and spit on the cold, hard steel of the blade and then carefully insert the knife all the way inside her. She will have the best orgasm of her life and then she will be your sex toy for live.

tell me more she loved this!!!!!

y i k e s

Just really disappoint her by fucking her missionary, no dirty talk, no spanking. Just mount her, pump a few times and cum, then gtfo.

Another good reminder why you never do anything that anybody suggests on Sup Forums

Underrated

Too much anime...

This. Good keks will surely ensue

Not enough anime

Truth

gtfo my guy. Never fuck crazy. One wrong thrust and you end up stabbing her. One wrong word and she could end up with the knife in her hand. Fuck that.

Dull a knife. Sand the edge down a lot. Don't tell her. If you hold a real sharpened knife to a girls throat you can kill her.

Bitch knows what she wants.

yo wtf, you advertising some carrabba's to me? Is that secretly the whole point to your thread? its working...

Is her name Annie?

Guns for show. Knives for a pro.

her old "bf"

i used to bang a chick who was into this sort of thing. never went there though because she could easily go to the cops and cry about it if she felt like it

It is called removing an edge...

I wonder if she's okay.

you should gtfo. she might take the knife and use it on you. she could even call the cops and say she injured you or killed you in self defense

Best sex I've ever had involved a machete. If you're not the kind of person that understands the appeal of that kind of having power over someone then you probably shouldn't bother though