What are your thoughts on teachers carrying a firearm in class

what are your thoughts on teachers carrying a firearm in class

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/swastikas-ammunition-magazines-parkland-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdAA_lOQsg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: meaningless opinions

no one cares about your guns you americucks

ITT: op struggles to give us more than 3 reasons he shouldnt kill himself

C'mere Timmy *pulls gun out*

they'll probably end up actually shooting themself with it before they save anyone from a shooter

Ultimately, no I don’t think they should. Individuals with a firearm on a school campus I think should have to have gone through training.

On a side note, I think it’s a little suspicious that just a few days after this was brought up, a teacher in GA discharged a pistol in his classroom.

It seems like a bad idea to expect teachers to enter firefights. Plus that training takes months. I worked as a TA in a university, and I focused more on how to barricade the three doors to the room. Hiring marshals, and paying them the same as teachers, seems like a better idea to me.

>I think it’s a little suspicious that just a few days after this was brought up, a teacher in GA discharged a pistol in his classroom.

Probably some liberal asshole that thought he was sacrificing his career for the greater good.

I used to steal a teacher's stapler everyday while he had his back turned; while the whole class laughed. He never caught me & got so frustrated one day he started to cry. Ya, lets give them guns

it's a terrible idea, like all the ideas put forth by the American right-wing. Probably could expand that to any right-winger, not just Americans.

Right-wingers these days are the biggest fools and liars of the current era, even worse than SJWs

This kid was a nazi
cbsnews.com/news/swastikas-ammunition-magazines-parkland-florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz/

trump's school plan

>what are your thoughts on teachers carrying a firearm in class

The liberal agenda requires disarming the populace. So a teacher using a gun to stop a school shooter would be a liberal nightmare.
They prefer dead children because it helps further their agenda with the ignorant.

Sure, you get hired to be a teacher and eventually becomes a security guard. Great idea!

>It seems like a bad idea to expect teachers to enter firefights.

Teachers are already in the firefights. They are unarmed in the firefights.

Cops need to have the courage to run into the building when the bullets are flying.
Teachers are already there.
It's easy to be courageous when you have no other option.

if they have a CCW permit, i see no problem with any citizen carrying and able to defend themselves.

Does autism run in you're family? Or is it just you, faggot?

Fuck no. I was a degenerate ass child in degenerate ass child classes until the end and saw a few teachers lose their shit and/or quit. Just have an armed cop or rotation of them assigned Monday-Friday at the school. Even small towns can afford it.

I've also been shot at too. On my front porch, by some gang banger who thought my roommate was my neighbor. I had no gun. I fled indoors. I wouldn't consider that being in a firefight. I guess, I'm considering entering a firefight as returning fire. I wouldn't expect teachers to return fire. But focus on locking down. Teachers need to stay focused on securing students, locking the room down, guiding and leading the students. If they leave the room to return fire, who is watching over the students?

Try it. Test it in a few schools. If it becomes a problem, end it.
My guess is that there will never be a school shooting where teachers are allowed to concealed carry.

keep the guns in a lockbox that opens with a silent alarm of sorts. that way the teachers can't just use a gun if they snap.

it's not that difficult.

the real thing that needs to be done is to help these kids before they go down the dark road that leads to bloodshed.

this is actually what happened. he already admitted to it.

easy, right... i can teach my kids, there wont be anyone to teach if libtard teachers cant defend them.

Exactly.
There's a classroom of kids who are a lot more likely to get out alive than the one with an unarmed teacher.
Even if they just move the kids to the back corner of the room, draw a gun, and cover the door. There's a classroom that is well protected and the teacher has the tactical advantage.

>i can teach my kids
great....glad I'm old and will be dead soon

So are you saying that places where people know that someone might have a concealed gun won't have shootings?

Certainly makes it a lesser target.

>implying
i wouldn't have kids myself, and i am not a trumpist, but i do side loosely with the right.
did not vote for him

Teachers are already paid like shit already, 2. can't just give a teacher a gun, they have to go through training and learn safety. Mine you they already have to train to teach, it is asking too much of them imo, Teachers should teach. If you want them to do this also, start increasing the pay. Not to mention have to fight the unions.

I also think their should be NO changes to the current gun laws. Mass shootings are more of a social problem than a gun problem.

>I can teach kids
for how long though?

*cough*SutherlandSprings*cough*
>but the cowboy guy chased him away!
kek

Well no. The locks on the doors, and blast resistant glass are enough to prevent someone. I had to try and figure this out when I had to give the laboratory safety talk. You have a whole class of disrespectful 20 somethings, all of a sudden, looking to you for leadership in this situation. My solution was, we're keeping the doors locked at all times. If shit goes down, take cover. A safe place is relative to someone shooting at you. They teach that in the military. And if the fool somehow gets through those doors, I'll tackle the shit out of him. You have to remember 75% of university faculty are part-time graduate students.

>I'll tackle the shit out of him.

Wouldn't it be easier to shoot him?

Dumbest shit ever.

Conservatives need to get their tongues out of the NRA’s filthy asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdAA_lOQsg4

A thief's prerogative is not to murder, it's to steal. No need for a thief to be sentenced to death. Just give them what they want and let them leave. Then call the cops. This is Guitar Center's policy too, when people run in to steal guitars.

OK, Snowflake.

am i the only one?

You're that millennial retard that eats up every bite of spoon fed bullshit CNN type "news" outlets feed ya eh junior?

Source? None? Yeah, that's what I tought.

This is operating as a fucking PART-TIME GRADUATE STUDENT. With no formal firefight training. This is how I rationalized the solution to the problem, without having a gun in the formula. It's obviously the most fucking logical to just lock the fucking room down and take cover.

Hogwarts did it

interesting option if the teacher is able and willing to step in with force.

It is most definitely a better option to try than gun ban.

>No need for a thief to be sentenced to death.

10 at night, friend alone in convenience store, guy walks in, pulls gun, takes the money, walks friend into the back, puts bullet in friend's head.

Yeah, every fuckin' one of them deserves to get gunned down.

how many ronalds reagan got shot then, idiot?

Fucking idiotic. Student gun deaths will double from all the accidents.

You're a special kind of stupid

what could possibly go wrong?

>They, the secret service agants?
>Obviously they, all the Ronalds Reagans!

You make it look as if it were a bad thing.

Intercity schools wouldn't need armed teacher, the gang banging students are already armed

imagine being that much of a simp getting worked by chocolate of all things, yeah lets give that person a gun

Perfect. We can just cut the middleman out in these school shootings.
Efficiency is important.

Not really. This argument is being derailed. You're now comparing store clerks to teachers. The solution to this problem of armed maniacs going into places is just to arm everyone. Give everyone a gun, and the training to win in a gunfight. If a cashier is alone at 10 p.m. with no security, then I would blame the owner of the store for not paying for a security guard. Even then, that's why just about every store has you buy shit through a glass window past a certain hour. Go down to Compton. Problem solved with shatter proof glass, and an armed security guard. How the fuck is it possible to make sure there are 3 armed CUSTOMERS in a fucking store AT ALL TIMES? Stupid.

sure kid

Sounds like a typical liberal to me.

>then,

How many good guys died to stop Voldemort?

As long as you approve, great! We'll start on Monday.

None, everybody in Harry Potter was a pretty bad person

not a bad idea

it's going to be fine, up until some old ass lady feels threatened by a nigger in her class, and puts some holes in him.
then it's going to be even better.

Eh, fair enough. To be fair, I've only read through book 3, and it's been ages anyway.

Bandage on a bullet wound. Results will be mixed at best and ineffective at worst. School shootings are unstoppable but banning assault weapons will lower body counts.

>tries to put some holes on the nigger, kills madison behind him.

Still a very solid plan. I wholeheartedly agree.

I suggested banning schools. That would stop the problem completely.

If schools are considered federal buildings, then they should have the same security as a federal courthouse. Done. Fuck all you 2nd amendment toting contards. You really think you have a 2nd amendment? Go check your US PATRIOT Act you signed into law. Or even better the US FREEDOM Act. You have no rights, you fucking slaves.

Fuck no they shouldn't have guns. Im all for tightening gun laws but teachers aren't security. They are trained to teach, not to defend. Even if they are trained, someone whose career it is to protect people should be placed in schools to stop the stupid fucking .001% from shooting the other 99.999%.

You missed the fucking point completely, You're a special kind of stupid too kiddo.

Nah. Then they just shoot up more churches or overpasses or something. Maybe a Chuck E. Cheese.

Then make your point a little more clear condescending twat.

they already do in a few school systems
ZERO PROBLEMS

BUT there wouldn't be any school shootings. That's the statistic we're looking at.
And there wouldn't be any more liberal indoctrination going on with the nation's kids either, which would help reduce the violence further.

>shoot up more churches
i'm fine with that.
it's just God's divine plan, and all.

It always gets me how people say it's all God's plan, but then look both ways before crossing the street.

Where at?

>Shooting sprees at chuck e. cheese and churches

More pros, no cons.

Need to be a few at events for Democrapic candidates in the elections this year and in 2020.

Great idea. And when the teachers go nuts we can arm the students.

Forgot an H bud.

The answer to the problem of guns in schools is not even more guns in schools. Guns are dangerous. Putting one on even several teachers actually gives kids MORE access to firearms than they might already have, particularly when some teacher inevitably does something stupid with their firearm.

Fuck off NRA.

You sound mad. I should give you a cape so you can be super mad.

You mad bro? yeah you mad

Trump already said he's gonna Patriot Act this motherfucker. I don't own a gun, and am content living a life without ever needing one, so I'm good. It's going to be funny watching a conservative take all the guns away from all the other conservatives. That or he'll whore out to the NRA. He's in a lose lose situation here.

fuck yeah!!!!

next were gonna kill all niggers

Not many children in there. You're not thinking this through.

Implying liberals aren't all a bunch of babies...

That's all you have? Is a fucking you mad bro? Yeah you mad? You're as they say, a special kind of stupid.

Its like trying to kill a fly with a flamethrower. Sure you may get the fly or you may not... but you will almost definitely burn your house down

Perfectly fine with it!

You seem aggravated. Why not relax by planning a mass shooting?

Yeah good luck with that. "Niggers" got fuckin' heaters nowadays. I think you're forgetting, "Niggers" were the first group to actually have to obtain their guns illegally, because of systemic racism. GOD this fucking country is stupid.