London BTFO

London BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

noo.org.uk/uploads/doc/vid_9444_Obesity_and_ethnicity_270111.pdf
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>One third of men in london are too stupid to look in a mirror

wow, I guess that explains why they're so bad at brushing their teeth too

not many UK pakis/muzzies post on this board mate I think you are wasting your time trying to insult londoners

2/3 of London men are immigrants. Coincidence?

>he cant handle the sweet bantz.

We're just having a little fun, or "taking the piss" as you brits love to say in your slang.

We know there's nothing you can say to insult a culture that already cucks itself.

yeah you really took the piss out me mate im fucking raging here reee aaahhh dont even live in london but i cant cope with this searing rage aaa

>most of them can't respond because their guts are hanging over the keyboard and they just type "ggggggruthhs mhhfdu8yfbnseyuiu5trdnbbxdhjjhhjjjjnnnbvfyiuhbbvfyuinvsaiedjbvy m8" in rebuttal.

>yank shitposting

wew thats some grade A bants

You have such a funny accent.
I'm not trying to make you rage, or "mugging you off" as you "blokes" say.
It's all really in good fun, as friends.

If you want to rage, just go look outside.

It's always cloudy in England, how can it grow big? This is actually why blacks have bbc, being out in the African sun all day does a toll on the size of you tallywhacker.

>tfw always been in good shape
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw normies can get laid while being fat

I hate this world

>fat asses can see their genitals using a mirror
amerilard logic everyone.

Coming from America that's rich.
Brits are still ugly fatties though.

The food industry needs more oversight and regulation. 90% of all processed goods appears to have high fructose cornsyrup (including bread, even the erroneously believed 'healthy' wheat bread) added to it. I started working on being more conscious about what I eat, and the amount of garbage being added to food is crazy.
The rest of Europe's obesity rates are going to skyrocket as more and more muslims show up. Impoverished immigrants tend to eat processed food more than anything else. And muslims love doritos.

If you think the men are fat, you should see our women!

>Almost one third of London Men are too decapitated to see their own genitals

London is literally the USA of Europe.

Or you could just eat 2000-2300 calories a day and eat whatever you want while maintaining a healthy wait.

Weight*

I need some sleep

Oh fuck no you britbongs better slim down.

We are the fattest of them all USA!USA!

74% of your people are overweight

This actually makes me feel optimistic, in an odd way. They can't overthrow our society if they can't waddle out of the door.

>too much regulation is killing us vote trump MAGA
>we need government to regulate food because we don't have self control to eat healthy ourselves.
Kill yourself.

i'm not saying this out of some misplaced sense of patriotism, but it's the asians (the brown ones), m8.

"People from some ethnic groups, including south Asians, who are more likely to be overweight and obese, also have a higher risk of type 2 diabetes and other weight-related illnesses."

noo.org.uk/uploads/doc/vid_9444_Obesity_and_ethnicity_270111.pdf

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/
>Americans using outdated banter