Civil war will break out in the US in 2 more years

Civil war will break out in the US in 2 more years

just giving you a heads up

Other urls found in this thread:

peterturchin.com/cliodynamica/quantitative-prediction-political-violence-2020s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And know the conservative patriots will prevail!
Why tho?

Bullshit - just a heads up.

american civil war would result in ww3
as much as trump wants to kill minorities, he knows that he can't get away with starting a civil war

I think you buy into too much media. The U.S. seems a lot worse than it is. Actually doing fine and things aren't that bad.

You're fucking stupid, you also buy way too much into media MSNBC bs.

Agree.

>trump wants to kill minorities
You're that stupid that you actually believe that

Is this about Cali voting for independence in a year?

political unrest is spiraling out of control at exponential speed, it will reach its climax in the year 2020
this is a mathematically based prediction

my opinion
personally im just impressed, whichever group it was that did this( i think Peterson has it right with the Marxists) had the foresight to plan all of this out and the patience to bide their time

youre fucking retarded

A US civil war would not be ww3. It would be a Syrian war style proxy war.

Okie dokie.

Link me please, I'd love to check it out.

peterturchin.com/cliodynamica/quantitative-prediction-political-violence-2020s/

The Guns

Channel 4

I can't wait to blast some LIBTARDS with my AR-15. They are so un-American!

Amen, brother. Kill them all.

Guns please

yeah admittedly ive been stocking up on survival equipment and guns

I won't rest until every single LIBTARD is exterminated- after all, it's what the Founding Fathers would have wanted

>I won't rest until every single TENDIE is eaten- after all, it's what the Founding Fathers would have wanted

Get on it then. Why wait?

Because I don't insight violence, unlike libtards. I wait for the first strike, then use my decades of gun training to wipe out liberalism from the face of the Earth

Alright, you do have some grounds for believing in potential conflict arising soon, but Turchin himself says: "There are many examples in history of science where scientists proposed wrong theories that were nevertheless productive, in the sense that they moved the field forward. This is the case here, I believe — whatever happens, we will learn something. And we learn more by making quantitative falsifiable predictions." He's not saying he's 100% accurate, he's attempting a scientific prediction that may or may not be true. Don't take it too literally is all I'd suggest.

They've already done that. Antifa has been assaulting us for exercising our rights since we won the election. The way I see it, that's a declaration of war, and should have been met with swift, brutal, and thorough retribution in the form of a hail of bullets through every liberal, affiliated or not.

If a liberal hasn't denounced Antifa and their shitty liberal views and joined our side, they are an enemy, on par with ISIS, but with slightly less intelligence, and likely less balls. And maybe a goat or two fewer fucked, if they've fucked anything at all.

Couldn't agree more. Liberals are the most violent among us. They need to be ripped apart in a storm of bullets

Even the so called peaceful ones need brained. Fuck it, kill every last one of them.

true, but then you look around and see whats going on on the internet, i mean sure people like to excuse it as its only happening on the internet the rest of the world is fine, but if you havent noticed laws are being passed and people are afraid to speak up.

The moment a single punch was thrown by Antifa should have been the end of liberalism. They represent all liberals, affiliated or not, and therefore, an assault from one Antifuck is an assault from all liberals, and as good an excuse as any to paint America red with their blood and burn their cities to ashes.