So this guy got a time slot from Adult Swim and used it for artistic satisfaction?

So this guy got a time slot from Adult Swim and used it for artistic satisfaction?
what a fucking legend, many hacks would kill and do anything for those 12 minutes.

Hi Sam, are you okay?

YES HES A GOOD GUY HAHA

Yeah, he really did it alright.

>tfw World Peace did it's job and doesn't need a season two

FUCKING
KINO

It wouldn't work

Sam only works when he's in the minority to piss people off

Thats going to work for maybe like 2 years

Just like John Stewart, they are only good when they can complain

Can't you read bud? I said the show did it's job and doesn't need a season 2

Buddy this is my show you're talking about, you just cancelled it.

Go get the ball bud, just get the ball buddy

Considering most people are on suicide watch because of the elections I doubt republicans will stop being the minority any time soon.

>I doubt republicans will stop being the minority any time soon

Elections literally proved that they weren't a minority

People shat themselves when Obama was elected

>People shat themselves when Obama was elected

nothing compared to how hard these libshits are crying and screaming right now. They literally think they can riot for a month and strong arm the electoral college. Democracy has spoken and the name on the lips of the free world is TRUMP

Voter statistics aren't the same thing as television watching statistics.

That's what I thought, but the watching all the crying on social media gas convinced me that world peace would be YUGE if it gets a second season. The white mans war has just started and we need the manpower

You realize that Trump isn't going to help the white nationalists anymore right

He's wants stability and to be a potus that brings the races together in harmony

Well just as Obama in the white house didn't mean shit to BLM protesters, neither will Trump in regards to the problems of our modern liberal society. I hope MDE don't lose the sight of themselves

BLM protestors didn't exist until Obama was in the white house. Obama entering the white house is what empowered a lot of those worthless individuals

It needs to prove itself to get second season. It really should become the simpsons of as without sam, charls and nick to become really good just to show normies they cant think

What happened?

>It really should become the simpsons of as without sam, charls and nick to become really good just to show normies they cant think

GOOBAS

>It really should become the simpsons of as without sam, charls and nick to become really good just to show normies they cant think