During a heated argument with my gf she accidentally told me that ive never satisfied her the way her black ex bf did...

During a heated argument with my gf she accidentally told me that ive never satisfied her the way her black ex bf did. Should i break up? Weve been together for 5 years and i proposed last august

tell her that its cause she got a bucket vagina!

Could you please just fuck off with this bullshit already? Fuck.

Sage.

I would. That means she blames you for it, and she is also a race mixing degenerate to boot.

There is absolutely no reason to bring up on old partner in any relationship unless you both mutually known them and are planning in mocking them

Break up with her, bestiality is wrong.

You did not "waste" 5 years with her but instead you learned........

Oh and if she can say shite like that when pissed she will only get worse.

If you have a serious argument like this with your gf and she mentions her ex thats the best sing to run.
Just move out.

Maybe it's time to break up with your coal burner "girlfriend".

btw sage

Fake and gay

>niggers never grow up

sauce?

hahaha. shes a child. leave the skank, clearly she doesnt value a mature relationship

Don't ever have girlfriends again, you racist losers.

Your mother will be heartbroken

The melanin receptors in the female vagina get stimulated to fuller orgasms by the natural dark skin of black cock.

Get outta there

cut her head off and burn the body

Well, I suppose it's a new slant on the old troll post, OP - I'll give you credit for that

let her rot alone and single for the rest of her life and find yourself a girl that has self-image issues.

hey its me ur gfs ex, how can u compete with this whiteboy

Yes 100%. Fuck cheaters.

Oh, hi stormfront! This didn't happen.

Who cares? Women are conceited sluts, they don't care for nothing more than money. Get a great job, and she will "love" you forever.

it's normal m8, white bois just can't compete with blacks, their dicks are superior.

we just can't compete

She's already planning on cheating on you. Call it all off and do your best to cut her out of your life quickly, before she gets statuatory wife rights.

OP i don't believe you have even kissed a girl let alone been in a relationship with one for 5 years

that literally doesn't even make sense, been together 5 years, don't satisfy partner sexually

all there is to relationships is sex, if you don't satisfy your partner how could a relationship even last for 5 years?

obvious bait thread

/thread

On the off chance this isn't just dumb race bait, the answer is:
"Why would you say something just to hurt me? We're engaged and I love you... it's incredibly hurtful for you to intentionally try to make me feel insecure about your feelings for me."

Assuming this is at least a day after the argument, if she says anything other than "I'm sorry, I was upset and got emotional and that was completely unfair of me," then yes, dump her ass.

>proposing to a coal burner
retard

Virgin detected... or future heartbreak victim.

haha lol who is writing this post who never fucked a girl and right now materbating 12 times a day and offcourse I mean( A black person made this thread)

It's bait, posted hourly by a mental, closet homosexual, obsessed with black men.

Hide it, don't reply. sage

OP is just a dirty Nigger.

Buy her one of these so she can be satisfied

How about you sit down with her and ASK HER what can I do to satisfy you,You need to stop worrying about the black and focus on HER

Why focus on her? If the only way she can express this is by using it as munition against him, she never cared about him anyway. It's not even the black guy which is the issue, it's the girl. And you need to dump them and never look back if you want to be happy, cause this sort of comparisons only arise in this way if she's already thinking of alternative sexual partners despite the relationship.

>1 post from this ID
is what i'd be saying if Sup Forums had them

Can’t help you. Every gf said that I was the best. Even to their exes.

She's a coalburner and you shouldn't have got with her in the first place

>race mixing degenerate
group-think virgin detected

Why the fuck are you with a girl that had a black bf? Treat yourself to some self-respect user.

>my fellow whites are having sex, therefore I am part of the master race
the mindset of these wh*Teys