Are you aroused by women getting fatter?

Are you aroused by women getting fatter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7oxqVC2rZHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no.

Yes definitely

Yep

This

youtu.be/7oxqVC2rZHs

Keks

Dat nigga died

Only because it feeds my inner miosgynist.

No. I'm aroused by them getting healthier. Healthier. In better shape. Let's go for a 20 mile bike ride together.

Gluttonous women are hot.

yes, my number one fetish

why not fuck them? it's good cardio too

Okay you're gonna have to explain this one because holy fuck

fuck what a waste lol

One of my major fetishes too.

She probably get married

She's clearly a feedee.

Dry humping is not good cardio. A 3 mile run is good cardio. That's always so weird when people say that, 'it's a good workout.' No, a 10 hike is a good workout. Then we can fuck on the top of that mountain.

disgusting and shameful. they're not even getting "thick". straight on obesity. and yes probably something to do with mental illness or depression, but like anorexia, still disgusting.

Dry humping is not good cardio. A 3 mile run is good cardio. That's always so weird when people say that, 'it's a good workout.' No, a 10 mile hike is a good workout. Then we can fuck on the top of that mountain.

Oooooh... Shit. Noooo. Thaaaats fuuucked uuuuup. LOL

You will be a good husband one day user

I think all I'm saying is, if she can still manage to ride a bike 20 miles, or hike 10 with me, and fuck on top of a mountain, then by all means, get thick boo boo bear.

Weight gain is that rare fetish you have both a chance of seeing happen in a woman, and you don't even have to do anything.

no.

Not at all, I'm repulsed. Getting /fit/ atm just so that I won't end up with a hamplanet. Litterally nothing attractive if they're more than curvy. Doesn't help that most hamplanets often have shit personalities as well.

Strongthick is awesome.

You don't have to choose between being /fit/ and being into fatties.

I get off on the irony.

she's literally a 10. i would genuinely do anything with a girl like that. smear shit on me whatever idc if she's into that. anything to eat that fat cunt

Lot of faggots posting reversed "before and after" pics of girls' progress photos from Instagram. Fuck that fake shit, it's no better than shooped images. Here, have a real pic.

Idk man, there is nothing hotter than a chick who rides.

I wouldn't let a fat woman shit on me, but.....I would watch her use a toilet in front of me.

That ones okay

no. currently dating a fat girl. she keeps getting fatter. not attractive. it's not healthy :(

You do know what a feedee is right?

A 3 mile anything is not good cardio, a fucking hike is not good cardio, do you not understand cardio?

Doing things doesn't equal cardio

I'm really fit.

My gf is immensely fat. I'm not with her for the fetish thing, I just like her. We are perfct for each other except in activity level.

She keeps getting bigger and idk what to do. the imbalance is weird. she loves my muscles and worships my body but I dont feel that way about her

running for 3 miles is good cardio you faggot

>Liking her for her

I salute you.

Personally, I find vitamin supplements (gummies) seem to help with weight loss.

If you weigh like 300 lbs i guess, my heart would hardly even be beating fast at the end

No kill yourself user you are encouraging this disgusting obesity problem. People like you should be round up and shot in the head.

Such a shame on that one... Her body was banging before she blew up.

Idk man, I'm just throwing out numbers here. This is somewhat an issue for me. I worked hard to lose 30 pounds to be at my BMI. I did a 100 mile bike ride last week. it took me 2 days. I'm just saying, it would have been fun to have done with a girl. We could have fucked down by the train tracks.

how do those help?

and yeah man she's perfect in every other way. idk, I get that fatness is unattractive at a point, but to me great bodies are easy to find. harder to find the shit inside. the brian, the charm, etc. I always felt like physique is the one thing we can all either gain or lose and all eventually lose anyway to age and disease. so why be shallow?

but now its been a few years and I'm starting to think she never intends to try and drop the weight. and idk man sometimes I just wanna squeeze a nice small ass.

not a huge sagging fat one

FUCK no.
Repugnant hambeasts are repugnant.

If you suggested more outdoors stuff, biking, hiking, running, working out, do you think she would be positive attitude, or negative attitude?

They seem to reduce the amount of fat stored in the body, probably because they prevent the body from being starved of nutrients and thus holding onto fat.

>Doesn't help that most hamplanets often have shit personalities as well.
This. Please don't encourage fatties to be any more narcissistic than they already are.

Fat women are fucking disgusting op, are you high

I mean check this out. These chicks can fuckin' ride. It's so cool when they want to ride up in front of you. You literally get to stare at their butt, and they can still manage to talk on the phone to their girlfriends while they ride.

Need this in my life

The more cushion, the more pushin

second pic to me

Jesus Christ what happened

extremely. i would love nothing more than to fatten up a thin girl. watching a girl grow softer and bigger makes my dick diamonds. gf is probably about 325 now, up from 300. she wasn't interested in gaining the one and only time i pitched it, but she's put on a few more anyways and i have no objections.

I had the same problem (although i'm just slightly above average /fit/) and one day called my gf fat. Been downhill since then and now we're not together.

And of course NOW she's losing weight (or so she says)

It's basically IRL transformation.

>Feminsm
>Not even once

fuckable fatties

rest nasty af, how abhorrent, what failures of women, of mankind

who wants to be crushed by a whale. fat bitches are pathetic

The rear suspension instantly snaps.

Are you really this stupid? 90% of these are taking weight loss progression pictures and reversing the order.

Sup Forums what is your most valuable resource?