ITT: meme graveyard

ITT: meme graveyard

resurrect a fallen meme

It's dead and gone

Gonna build it a skatepark

that's a big goal

can anyone JUST this picture up? legit feel for the guy though

What a bum

FOUR years I wasted, posting forced memes on Sup Forums, shitposting with fucking redditors.

I LIKE TO

IT'S BUM MARGERA, WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

no but I have this

Why did he marry a tranny?

He looks so much like his father now that he is fat it's hilarious.

Well look at that, Phil's lost a little weight. Good for him.

She would've wound up with a black guy and would've probably went went to jail. She has a big mouth.

i know, it's great

How do I become an earthrocker Sup Forums?

thank god she wasnt there to see him get his ass beat

The early jackass years, basically everything leading up to the first movie was comfy as fuck.

He looks like a white Laurence Fishburne

growing up watching cky and jackass and all that shit was hella comfy.

I was a huge faggot for cky when i was an edgy teenager

I just loved the camaraderie of the Jackass crew and the natural evolution of the show from shitty stunt and prank tapes to hit TV show and beyond. It was just real.

And that's why I hated the shitty scripted Viva la Bam wank that came later.

My best friend Andrew Stranberg died in a skatepark four years ago. He got set up. He got jumped. The bar's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a jail.

You don't have to go out anymore to be an Earth Rocker. Ryan Dunn is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Brandon Novak chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. He's back in Iceland for the sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of Nikki. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I’m on heroin again. I don't have to be a musician. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the car accident, watching me get my fucking ass kicked. Now I stay at home, like a fucking bigmouth. I'm not gonna take any rehab from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got dead. I got gone. Thank every motherfucker eye wasn't there to watch me get my fucking hermit kicked. I don't care what they're up to. The bullshit would have wound up with a black god. Payback has a bitch shit.

I fuck for this shit. I live it. love it the fuck on.

Mother Fuckbringer.

10/10

What did he mean by this?

Jesus Phil

lol he's turning into his father.

>steak sandwiches

BIG MOUTH

>Sir? Spare a dollar to help me build a skate park?

>Pest posting never took off.

That fucking intro song is still stuck in my head.

Who is he?

is it dead though?