Why do Turks make such shit tier food?

Why do Turks make such shit tier food?

Between Greeks and Arabs, you think someone would have taught them to fucking cook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
goodfood.com.au/eat-out/where-is-sydneys-new-little-italy-20140418-36x15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkish girls are smoking hot

are those chiggin wings on skewers? wtf.

What are you eating this bitch out?

This is food related topic you uncultured swine.

Can confirm took girl to 3 star turkish restraunt with reservations. Worst food ive ever had in my entire fucking life literally will never eat again. The fat ass bread was dope though but pointless when surrounded buy shit that tastes like it was scavenged from the dumpster

Fucking Turks man... Fucking Turks.

Menu menu told me they were koftas...

>Allegedly cultured and doesn't like Turkish food or pussy
And I am uncultured?

Greekfood is a bit overrate, why do all the meds need to drench everything in oil? turkfood is pretty bland and boring.

Only some Greek girls are hot many of them become massive landwhales

That goes for most chicks passed the age of 30 user

Why do you keep bringing up girls?
Are you some sort of sociopath?

Girls aren't food.

No it's not.
You must be gay or something

Not him, but it´s great to eat pussy, you should try it some time

Dead Chinese

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

But this is a food thread.

Bringing up sex out of context is a good indicator you aren't getting any.

lmao have you ever heard of kebab

Got it down with your father last night, my butt still hurts though

Its shitty looking but I bet its tasty as hell

I do love me some dolma †bh

That looks also tasty

They don't, they just serve shit-tier food to white people.

Döner kebabs are fucking great, had some in Istanbul

I currently live in Sydney, where every pizza place is a Turkish place. The pizza is absolute fucking shit. Every single pizza is bland garbage, and having grown-up in Boston nobody here seems to even know what they're missing out on.

If I could fine ONE fucking Italian place I'm sure the pizza would be delicious, but Terx don't fucking get it. Pizza is first and foremost about the sauce, you have to be proud of your sauce and the one thing that sets YOUR pizza apart from the billion other pizza places is the fucking sauce. A close second is the crust, and then the proportions and general distribution of ingredients.

Turks don't understand sauce. It's not fucking pizza.

Because turks are shit-tier humans.

Used-BMW-3-series-driving, language-that-sounds-like-vomiting-speaking, pink-shirt-wearing, Western-Europe-invading shit-tier humans.

Agreed

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

Cunt, I asked for koftas and they gave wings on a fuckin skewer.

Neck yaself ya dog.

German here. Thats not true, except you are into garlic-smelling, monobrow-wearing towelheads

Yeah, except it was invented by a Turkish-Germans in Berlin. Not Turkish at all, you can't even find Kebap in their homeland

Pic related is hot for you? You are such a massive faggot, I hope they are tossing you from a roof

Obviously meant liberal Turkish girls living in the cities not some sow living in the middle of no where

lmao

>>Döner kebab, literally "rotating kebab" in Turkish, is sliced lamb, beef, or chicken, slowly roasted on a verticalrotating spit. The Middle Easternshawarma, Mexicantacos al pastor, and Greekgyrosare all derived from the Turkish döner kebab, which was invented inBursain the 19th century.

>>Shish kebabis a dish consisting of small cubes of meat or fish threaded on askewerandgrilled.Şiş, pronounced[ʃiʃ], is a Turkish word meaning "sword" or "skewer".Tradition has it that the dish was invented by medieval soldiers who used their swords to grill meat over open-field fires.

>>Cağ kebabıis similar to doner kebab, but cooked on a horizontal spit rather than vertical. It is associated with theEastern Turkishprovince ofErzurum

You're thinking of "döner kebab sandwich" which is sometimes called just "kebab" even though kebab is a big category. And even that was invented by Turkish immmigrants

>Not Turkish at all
lmao

Thats the kind the german streets are full of. Send some bitches, you can have your inbreed relatives back

/this

source: im turkish by ancestry

Mum made great food but I avoid turkish restaurants since their food is shit

dolmaed.com

Where the fuck you find pizza made by turks? Its all lebs ya dog cunt

chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these

In Finland all the best pizza places are run by Turks. Italian style places are great for authentic-lite pizza, but Turkish places are best for when you just want to much down on some delicious fatty slab of meat and cheese. Overall they make the absolute best hangover food

You think that because you've never had good pizza.

>implying that german girls are hot

swede here, and while half of the pizza places run by turks are shit there are some genuinely great ones, I've had pizza in italy and it was pretty good, but I grew up with eating fat slabs of cheese and meat like finboy, and to me that kind of pizza is the best one, had I grew up with authentic italian pizza I'd probably prefer that one over what I currently like.

I believe you user, sadly we don't have good pizza in Sydney. In fact, whatever food exists elsewhere in the world it's 50% worse in Sydney.

Sydney has Italian suburbs you stupid cunt. Read this faggot

goodfood.com.au/eat-out/where-is-sydneys-new-little-italy-20140418-36x15

What's "good pizza" to you? To me it's definitely that fatty full of meat slab. I mean, naturally they cater to Finnish tastes here.

nægrœ I used to live in Leichhardt and it's all shit.

I've had fucking great Turkish food in Turkey. Also in South London, around the Lewisham area.

things like that is not fun, the same where I currently live, moved here from a larger city and we have 1 pizza restaurant, 1 grill for hamburgers / kebab and that's it, we don't have any other places to eat in the entire city.
Not to mention the pizza sucks and the hamburgers are mediocre at best, I usually drive over to finland to eat some if I do, only 5 minute drive to get there so.

Turkish girl

German girls...

... turkish girls

German girls....

...turkish girls

German girls....

german chicks are pretty fucking ugly
russian master race, second favorites are burgers
t. yurofriend

Middle eastern girls

German girls

may i correct you user - - this should say "ugly german girls"

And ten minutes after that pic they were stoned, because haram

German girls

Middle eastern girl

Your dad get stoned

really have a thing for german girls dunno why, they just seem genuine

>Marilyn Casey
>Sandy Schwab

Yeah, real german names though

Go for it, they like a little arm wrestling with you before sex

Did your dad got stoned for fucking that goat the other day? Oh, I forgot it's your cultural identity so it's halal right?

There's a place down the street that actually does really good Turkish food.

Also had a hot ass turkish girl I was fucking a couple years back .

Feels good to live in the US.

Hard times to make them drunk pal

Don't even be a muslim, but actually had 2 white german ex GFs

Deine Hände oder was?

Kebabs with aioli sauce might just be the best thing I've eaten.

German girls

not really

Maybe if you put a cigar in their mouths and set them on fire...

Pathetic, no ideas anymore?

Oh, those hot middle eastern girls...

>probably a virgin
>browses Sup Forums
>never dated a western white girl, makes his own experience

Sad excuse of a living being...

Don't get strung up on a crane for being a faggot

How is good specific to the US in any way though