youtube.com/xGytDsqkQY8
unblocked.sh/
easynews.com/
giganews.com/
xdcc.eu/
ixirc.com/
torrentz2.eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KAT got fucked quite a while ago, however most piratebay mirrors work just fine.

Juat google something and put torrent in your search

What do you wanna torrent?

piratebay is prolly the best option.

Do you have any recommendations? Keep finding fuck all

>filename
>LOGo

True. Just got back into it and couldn't find anything

Try this:
torrents.me/proxy/pirate-bay/

Loads of mirrors, just google "piratebay mirror" for more options

Same goes for you

Me or him

Just check the link I gave mate

rarbg is always good

Gtg thanks

Will also check this out.

public sites are dying like flies.
do not trust the replacement sites/mirrors, they're put up to track and round up the panicked masses

if you're not on a bunch of private trackers, you're out of luck son
closing time

i've just been using the normal piratebay org site
am i fucked?

no, the proxy mirrors are for people in the UK where most torrent sites are blocked by ISP's
tho, to be on the safe side use a mirror or vpn

>the normal piratebay org site
there is no normal pirate bay site
they're all dubious copies after the original got taken down with none of the security and activism of the original founders

Depends on what you are looking for. The two "general purpose" sites I use are TPB (including the many mirrors) or rarbg. But I watch a lot of Asian cinema so I joined a private site called avistaz. It is typically invite only, but sometimes they have public sign ups. There are various private websites like this that typically have a general focus, which helps keep the site clean and less chance of getting shutdown. So if you are looking for something specific it just takes some hunting.
Also if you are looking for movies or music, you'd be surprised how many blogs and websites have content out in the open. I've gotten so much of my music that way, that I would have otherwise would have never found, not even on a torrent. Just be safe, use pop up blockers, and know when a site looks legit or is 100% a scam. Don't let a few ads scare you, but play it smart.

>Closing time
youtube/xGytDsqkQY8

youtube.com/xGytDsqkQY8

Fucking damnit. Fuck me in the ass like a choo choo train. Semisonic closing - time

Looking for Disney movies
Am I safe?

well done

Toinks

literally "thepiratebay.org" works for me, it's the same one i've always used.

And which country you confine

Pretty much. Really the only time you're in danger is if you live in a strict country, or if you are trying to download the latest movies. I always wait a few months for protection purposes as well as waiting for a good rip. Studios typically only care about losing money on the latest stuff. So a few thousand people download Mulan isn't really worth their time.

unblocked.sh/ can give you an idea of the popular/active ones.
I'm sure they inject ads, like most torrent proxy sites, so load up a decent ad blocker.

easynews.com/ if you wanna do Usenet but don't know shit about NNTP
giganews.com/ is good too

xdcc.eu/ or ixirc.com/ for XDCC on IRC, but the 2nd site is offline atm

Thank you. Just feeling nostalgic for some black cauldron

Oh and Soulseek from slsk.org is great for music, especially obscure metal

*slsknet.org

that is pretty bad advice lol
copyright lawyers have their dragnets out for popular torrents, age doesn't matter

This is true.
I work at one of the semi-popular VPNs, so I see (and ignore) the DMCA complaints that come in.
While they are often for the latest stuff, that's not always the case.
One just came in for Braveheart (1995).
Avoiding anything that was a box office success in the last 30 years would probably be safe, but it's easier to just use a VPN.

Well as I mentioned it depends on the country. In the USA most ISPs don't give a fuck. So it is up to the studios themselves to fight piracy, or at the very least they need to foot the bill for doing the hunting. I've never had a single issue and I don't even use a VPN, so I must be doing something right. The only time I've heard of my ISP messaging ANYONE is my friend, when he pirated a movie on the same day as the digital release. So for my location and going by my experience, my advice is not bad.
So just know your ISP's policies and your countries laws (and how well they are enforced.) You millage may vary.

torrentz2.eu/

>getting your torrents on clearnet
>torrenting on clearnet
Wow you're all retarded.

In the US, it's true that most ISPs don't give a fuck when it comes to the automated DMCA complaints sent out by companies like IP-Echelon (because those are rarely legally enforced), but if enough non-automated complaints come in that threaten legal action from lawyers that actually follow through with their threats, I guarantee your ISP will do something about it. You haven't had any problems yet, but your ISP could change owners and/or start enforcing their ToS at any time. That could lead to a simple warning, or account termination, or very expensive fines, or even jail. Not worth the risk.

enjoy your munchies and crunchies brah

look at the EU if you want to see the future of the US
they always start with anti-terror laws and expand it to copyright oiffences
you better be kind to your local digital human rights groups, they want to save your ass out there

funnily enough in the EU it is the national governments that want to expand data retention and access and it's EU digital rights protection groups that have to swat them down.

anyone know a good free VPN? i'm in Aus and i ain't paying shit for a fucking VPN

Am

Yts.ag

Dumbass

YIFY is very circumstantial.