It's time to be realistic b. i'm 27 years old, i'm 2 years away from a doctorate degree...

it's time to be realistic b. i'm 27 years old, i'm 2 years away from a doctorate degree, and i still haven't even kissed a girl. never even hugged a girl who wasn't family.

realistically, it would have fucking happened by now. i went through all of undergrad and working and that alone gives so many fucking opportunities, yet i have had none. and obviously it's due to my physical appearance first and foremost.

so i've realized, there really is no reason for me to continue. what do i need money for? i don't want to travel, i don't want to buy anything, no experience seems worth it to try to do alone.

so in all rationality, there is no real reason for me to be alive. obviously if i had ANY value to ANYONE i wouldn't be hugless and kissless. i don't really have the will to live any longer.

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC1PkRYud11ogYDqgdqd23Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been a long time and snow balled in your mind

Read "the game" by Neil Strauss.

It is never too late. Maybe go for a girl who is not so great looking- get comfy knowing a girl and her bod.

Work on yourself - quit the negative bullshit it will just weigh you down.

Whats wrong with your appearance?

Why are you so obsessed with girls? Get a prostitute if fucking is so important to you.

I’m not a good looking guy either. I decided to get a hooker to smash. Fast forward a few years I just got out of a relationship recently and am deciding to go Mgtow. Women just want resources. They don’t really care for you or love you.

I don't think I ever met a doctor who wasn't single because social status and money is a woman magnet so give it some time.

>reddit spaceing
but really tho, get a hobby. whats your dream job? do that as a hobby and eventually your doctorate with hopefully let you make money doing what you love.

whats your degree in?

prostitutes are great, you pay them to leave afterwards, you can even pay some to make you a sandwhich post coital. Trust me bud, living with women is a nightmare

>work on yourself
>to a doctorate student
in what way do you think i didn't work on myself.
asymmetry, abnormally large nose, irregular eyes, crooked facial structure.
it'd be nice to not have to be alone my entire life.
well that may be true but i'm to the point where i think i'd rather die than be alone anymore.
that's what i'm saying- i've been in a doctorate program for years now, i have the "social status" and it didn't change anything. even under the conditions that soon i will be a doctor, no girl wants ANYTHING to do with me whatsoever.

Oh man, then another 30 years working every minute of the day to pay off your loans, then maybe you'll kiss a woman

Just find something that you like doing and earn money to afford your hobby. The way society thinks how life works is just bad propaganda. Honestly, just do the shit you like and don't bother with the rest. We only live once, so don't ruin the experience with stuff you don't like or don't want to do.

Go to a bar. Get laid. Stop being a wuss

Go to one of those strip clubs where they have VIP "massage" rooms and go out there and get laid. ...Some of them think they're not whores ironically enough, so it might take some time to find the right stripper. Things go more smoothly with the more money you have. But yea, after going at it a few times with a couple gutter sluts you'll have the confidence to find a worthwhile girl.

user retards dont get phds. go to third world shit holes and buy a wife hell buy three and have a cpl spares.

>it'd be nice to not have to be alone my entire life
Says the guy who was alone his entire life. Are you really sure you want this or are you just being pressured into believing you need a girl by society and friends?

That's old generation.
New generation you have two options
>not go to college
>learn trade
>be poorish most of life
Or
>go to college
>rack up massive debt in unsecured high interest loans
>get a degree, along with 30,000 other people that year with the same degree and attempt to get one of the 10 jobs a year for that position in the US
>work at fast food restaurant for 5-10 years
>finally enter something that pays somewhat well
>because good paying job, you can get car loan and mortgage
>but now you're in more debt
>never truly make a dollar of money to yourself before you die
Or have rich parents and take gravey street.

Don't talk like women are all that matters in life, that's not true. You got friends? That would be one reason for you to be alive. Family also.
I'm also not the best looking guy out there and my weight dragged me done more times than I can count, but many people still like me because of my personality.
Go out more, meet some new people, maybe you even find a nice woman. Looks isn't all.

First and foremost its not your appearance, its your personality your vibe. Stop trying to look for a girl and start looking for new music, movies, hobbies and everything but a gf. Thats how you find a gf.

Do it OP kys, let us all watch it too

then there's this fact. and i really have no motivation to do anything anymore, then faced with this mountain of further suffering i don't really think it's bad choice at all for me to kill myself. save myself a ton of suffering and there is no potential to get any relationship or anyone to care about my existence anyways, it's a 100% chance to avoid suffering and 0% chance of missing out on anything relevant situation. choice seems clear.
i'm glad you're happy. i think that ship has sailed for me, nothing even really makes me happy anymore. just indifference most of the time.
i would've if i could've.
i would if i could.
i'd worry about them leaving me once they got here. and that wouldn't really give me the relationship i wanted my whole life.
what friends? i have none. and no, it's definitely something that i want.

>obviously if i had ANY value to ANYONE i wouldn't be hugless and kissless

your problem isn't intrinsic value, it is perceived value.

your confidence is low, so you have no charisma...the magic sauce that makes even ugly dudes attractive.

So pick something that gives you a sense of meaning and accomplishment (like being a doctor, maybe?) and get really good at it...work up your confidence.

Knowing your growing confidence will get you what you want can give you confidence....

do the work, asshole

>i'd worry about them leaving me once they got here. and that wouldn't really give me the relationship i wanted my whole life.

liars and lottery winners say they found their life partner on the first relationship and never divorced them....you are quoting unrealistic goals... you have been over-mommied.

>Read "the game" by Neil Strauss.
kys

The weight of this troll is infinity metric tons

let's drop him and this thread

/thread

Bro, I have a doctorate in chemistry and one in theoretical physics.
I never lost my virginity until after I graduated, moved, and turned 32.
Now I get pussy all the time from hot ladies in their early 20s. Sometimes 18 and 19yr olds. Dude, it'll happen. Trust me.

I agree end this cancerous thread cucks offering support

i don't have friends. how could i possibly expose myself more to the world than i already have.
i never even looked for a girl. and when you're rejected at first sight for 27 consecutive years, it must be appearance.
>do the work
>knowing i've done more work than 99% of people
okay. obviously that's not what it is.

have you seen "21"? he wants to be a doctor and the guy wants to know what "life experience" he's had. he impresses him eventually by telling the story of running a card counting operation and fucking a hot chick.

you are a loser who has missed some basic, important life experience. you really need to get your head out of your ass and find a bitch to fuck. a person in any field with Dr. on their fucking name should not be a virgin in this day and age.

i don't know about the rumor that Newton died a virgin, because it was probably fabricated in a very conservative post-war era where sex where people were still provincial.

get a fucking life. you should know what a stupid cunt tastes and feels like.

That's how I found my girl. I wasn't looking for anyone I was going to college and enjoying my time with new people I had never known. I met many different people some I still speak to and others that I simply just haven't seen around. I was at the lunch tables and a girl I knew was sitting alone so I thought I should say hi and chat a bit. We spoke about our interests, hobbies, food, dreams, and even the way we deal with problems that arise. Shallow as it may be I decided that I wanted to fuck her just to see if I could so over the course of a few weeks we began texting/talking more and more. Then we decided to see the green room together which is a really good movie and we hit off during our time together. I have been with her for 2 years now

Your on Sup Forums and supposedly have a doctorate, who are you trying to fool here and sayin you bang women in their younger ages, your a cuck trying to act like a chad, end yourself

HURR IM AN ALPHA NERD DOING A PHD SO I HAVE SOCIAL STATUS

>2 phd's
You wouldn't have time to spend here. I doubt you know what phd is or what kind of time investment it requires.

Aren't you a little old for this angsty shit? Grow up and be a man. Sometimes life sucks for everybody. You're not fucking special. Become a contributing member of society and maybe you'll stop thinking like a 16 year old.

>what friends? i have none. and no, it's definitely something that i want
If you really liked girls and sex so much, why didnt you go to a prostitute 10 years ago? Your story doesnt make sense.
At least 1 out of 10 guys is fucking ugly to a degree only really desperate girls would touch him. But you are the 1/100 who isnt horny enough to pay 30 bucks for a fuck. It just seems like you are lying to yourself.

okay can we just agree that that wouldn't give me the relationship that i wanted
girls are interested in that? my doctorate is medically related so at least i interact with the public

>being this retarded and bitter
sorry you're a brainlet
>contribute more to society
okay i fucking guarantee i've contributed to society more than you have.
>go to a prostitute when you're 17
both the age and prostitution are illegal in america.

Yes, I have a doctorate and I bang girls and I occasionally come to Sup Forums out of old habit from when I was a virgin. So what.
Jealous much, little bitch.

My dad had a doctorate and he killed himself cause my mom broke up with him

Just travel, you stupid piece of shit, whether you like it or not. Sometimes its not only your fault it's the others' around you too.

You mean that YOU wouldn't have time to spend here.

Wait until you graduate homeschool.

OP
>Why go on
Also OP
>lmao i cant break teh law guys

Mods fucking prune this shit

What age are you user

dude, most people with phd's are normie academia faggots. What would they be doing here? This isn't a friendly place to those wanting to circlejerk themselves to death over how intellectually superior they are. That's what reddit is for.

>m-mods pls prune because this guy intellectually dominated me

t. you. just get the fuck out brainlet

you're really bitter about everything and rely on your ego for your self-esteem. Just take a step back and breathe user. Everyone gets through life in their own way and you're no better or worse than people trying to make it in life. The more you focus on yourself and less about what others value in you, the more valuable you become to others especially women. Hope you feel better user

>all this projection
lmao.

>both the age and prostitution are illegal in america
And that is exactly what a heterosexual 17yo wouldnt give a fuck about. Stop being delusional. No law made by man or even allegedly made by supreme beings ever stopped horny teenage boys from fucking. It only stopped you and that's why i dont think you are being honest with us or yourself.

>okay. obviously that's not what it is.
you are clever but you are not smart

you did work that has nothing and little to do with what you want (right now).

you need to do the work to build confidence.

If you are happy with yourself and your prospects, which is what confidence is, you will be a magnet for whatever you want...becuase you won't be a whiny bitch who started this thread.

You are too clever by half !

Look some video from this channel, in my case this was really usefull

m.youtube.com/channel/UC1PkRYud11ogYDqgdqd23Zw

>at least i interact with the public
doctors interact with bodies and charts
it is a rare doctor that really gets into the people they see...

studying to be a doctor doesn't make you a catch except for wannabee jewish princesses...but then they will make your life a living hell so you won't want any of her kisses or pussy, in favor of golf and work.

Yes, women like intelligence. Although going out and getting involved in community events or such really helps. After I graduated, I volunteered with local stuff in my spare time including the aquarium. Be well rounded and keep educating yourself.
Easier said than done at first but it's ok to concentrate on your MD for now.
If you like, get involved with one group you like at school.

Sorry to hear that, user.

>projection
just trying to help this retarded user

show pic of yourself faggot

Sort of in the same boat, OP. I didn't have any social experiences or friends throughout high school or college, now I'm just working a job I don't enjoy to afford rent in a place I hate. I don't see any chance for happiness in my future either.

I'm not the average normie fag. I'm an old fag. If you would have read my other post, you would have noticed that I occasionally come here out of habit from when I was a kissless virgin.

no one ets a fairy tale, so what if they leave? it takes 3 years so just get another.

This

let me give u a few realitiy checks:
a doctorate is worthless on its own and just a entry check for your future employer
also calling yourself doctor is cringey, unless you really are a medical doctor
why would having a PhD impress any woman in the same social circle? all you did was working on a very specific topic for 4 years and writing a paper about it
what are your real accomplishments though? example: will you be able to create a startup from your research findings? do you have a highly paid industry job lined up? residency in a major hospital? does your research actually help/cure people?

it sounds to me that you are bitter, because you underachieved your true goals and entitled, because your think you deserve a participation medal and appreciation from other people

women are simple, they want to be provided for and want you to spend time on them
being at your point in life you wont be able to give neither to them, so your focus should be to become successful first and worry about having a family later

You’ve made studies your priorities not getting your dick wet like all those you’ve judged as idiots in hs and college. You’ve seen cliques form even in professional school when you thought life was past hs bs.
Like who you are and what you do, plan for your future the way you see it balanced with how you desire it. Enjoy not scrapping by with three kids and a useless spouse. Realize that you’re entering the time of mysterious bachelor and it’s far from over. Now you just get to pluck some young thang who’s finally had her share of dickheads. Don’t put up with shit you don’t want to put up with. Don’t expect marriage to continue on the sexual revolution if you do find the one that opens your eyes and your zipper unless you plan to be alpha in your house. It’s perspective bitch. You’ve got the world by a string and can’t see it

How about doing something about it?
If you don't like your physical apearance, why not try and improve it? Go to the gym, use cosmetic products.

If you feel self conscious about being a virgin and that's preventing you from dating why not pay a hooker? Or just man up and start dating anyway?

Girls don't knock on your door to date you. You have to flirt with them first, or at least show some level of interest. Don't be that grey figure in the corner that no one even notices. How do you expect people to fall in love with you if you hide from them?

You hit the nail on the head. We have too many people, not too few. Some people are born destined to fail and with that they take people with them sometimes.

You were a fluke and a dud, ending it will change nothing except this: your suffering will end.

So bye!

>literally hates himself because he's to beta to get a GF

Get your doctorate, then kys.
At least don't ragequit

I lost my virginity at 23 to a prostitute slut because I was tired of waiting. I just turned 27 and my body count is over 50 now. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and tell yourself that you're a fucking man and that you are smarter than them and that they want sex just as much as men do. Don't come across as desperate because that's a huge turn off for them. Keep in mind what league you are in and just go after girls that are in the same league as you. If you are worried about your looks then stay away from tinder because pretty much every slut on their only swipe right on the 7's and up. Below average guys have no shot on tinder. Plenty of Fish has all the bottom barrel bitches as far as online dating sites are concerned. Go on there and plug away and you'll find someone who actually wants to be within 100 feet of your dick.

Man you are a little prick aren't you? Maybe that's why you are a screaming faggot virgin.

You could learn how to be a plastic chad wannabe.

Have you ever considered discussing any of this with a woman?
They just might be fine with who you are..
Which is the only answer.

No promises it'll work.
That's what makes it difficult.

How the fuck do you qualify for a doctorate when you don't get basic shit like human interactivity?

Fucking rich kids.

>just be confident, bro!
>just find a hobby!
lmao

This and boy I feel so happy that i lost my v card last year. I used to think of this shit everyday

Same!!! I lost it at 32 :-)

How fat are you op?

No u

Your standards are too high, if you cant accept that as an ugly autist that you must date an ugly autist then just kys

just dont look for it. i looked for a gf my whole fucking life. at 24 i was a kissless virgin. 430lbs 6'1" not bad looking but extremely fat and not confident. i just one day stopped looking for a gf, i had too much thing to do and the timing was bad. but guess what? i met a girl who was my brother's friend and now we are dating. she is perfect, very nice and cute and we just love each other. my advice is just live your life and it will happen when least expected.

you seem to forget that ugly females are also entitled, and would rather fuck a dog than an average/below average guy

> i've been in a doctorate program for years now, i have the "social status"
>thinking being a smart beta is social status

OP's a narcissist who spent all his life focusing on his study's like a sheep, and is now realizing that he never developed himself nor his personality in his quest to be a good little student. i hope your overpriced coaster helps you forget the years of youth you threw away while people who went into trades and got a diploma at 20 have less debt, reasonable working hours, and a social life. not to mention they make good money if you live in NA

Don't follow any stupid dating book or alpha guide bullahit. Don't be on the constant lookout for HotBaebsZOMG coz chicks can sense that and if u r not an Adonis then you are fucked. Sooner or later u will see a chick that's cute at a bar or a cafe in the queue in front of you. Say hi and treat her like a normal human being,. She will either respond positively and u get DaSexZOMG or she will give out signs that's she's not into you, usually by bringing up her boyfriend in conversation. If u really don't hit it off she will shoot you down in flames but don't worry about that, those chicks are the male equivalent of douchebags.

The pathetic part is OP isn't even a singular example of this. people are idiots regardless of what they can achieve in standardized testing; being a slave to the system and getting good marks isn't a sign that you're of a high social standard. if anything, your reliance on such a simple form of self-fulfillment PROVES that you and people like you are what holds society back.

contrary to popular belief there are women out there with the same problem. Find one and duck each other crazy and have hundreds of neurotic little insecure babies.

your doctorate doesnt mean shit. if a girl has to choose between a retard chad and a smart uggo she will chose retard chad every time

young fag spotted. real women (20+) dont think like that. they prefer money over pretty much anything

Cut your dick off, by now it's only a distraction.

This thread is bait.

Buuuut.

Dumbass you get enough money you get bitches.

Now man the fuck up and quit being such a beta and feeling sorry for yourself. God damn.

Wrong little fag. Woman love money. Its all about $$$$$.

>there are women out there with the same problem
Yeah. Women who are fat and ugly as fuck. I don't mind if OP want a ugly girl, but most guys have do respect themselves.

No there are quite a few terminally shy chicks out there, you just gotta know be prepared to put a bit of work in.

Op shouldn't give a fuck what the chick looks like by now. Geez the poor bastard isn't even going to get it out of his pants before he blows his load when he sees his first real naked chick

come to asia, tons of beautiful girls will find your weird foreign face handsome.

you're legit sheltered, the world is wide and if you have the qualifications you can live anywhere you please.

>thinking someone doing a doctorate at 27 even has money
that was your first mistake.

OP don't even worry about it. Get a sex doll in the next 10 years, and it would be basically the same thing. I'm 20 and a kissless virgin, but I am waiting for robots

You can mock "just be urself," but not either of those. Without those, you are a boring person, and those are things you can specifically work on.

Na? Is that a country or state?

I'm prepared to wait 20 years for when the straayaan healthcare system cover sexbots for lonely old cunts like I will be

it's your moms asshole you shitcunt

Op if your still there, after reading this thread it seems that you deserve everything. Your shitty attitude and lack of perspective is obvious. You ought to suffer.

Im asking a question gosh take it easy

Sorry bud that was my fault I'm just all pent up. You wanna Kik? Maybe we could show each other our dicks or something?

Im a girl.