youtube.com/watch?v=vb7RUY1jzQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KGs9Op4FzPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hear58_dFHE&index=9&list=PL0F2708C1829D6807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big rigs
ludo

> name: Gothic
>Genere: RPG

Play this game for at least a month every year. Never gets old. Vouch.

Overwatch
Autism

which one, i found 3 on steam
ikr, beautiful world, cool quests and factions and amazing weapons and armors. it is sad that the planned series is canceled

kek

>Holdfast
>multiplayer shooter

that's one good shot

It's spelled "genre" you illiterate fuck. How are you misspelling this when everything has automatic spellcheck now?

Yep

1 and 2 are great
3 is trash, never touch it ant any cost

i don't have spellcheck in my browser

thanks, will try ASAP

First game has some design and technical problems but it's good
Second one is probably the best of them all( but with DLC Night of the Raven)
Third one is unlike the first two, basically they changed everything then dropped some lore from the first two on it
Also i nut when I hear music in those

Muuuuuuh nigga

Alpha Protocol
RPG + action; play kinda like Mass Effect
Great game, plus it has one of the best NPCs in the history of gaming (Steven Heck)

Alpha Protocol was my fuuuuuuucking jam dude.
Worth checking out for anyone curious about it

Jade Cacoon definitely one of my favorites

this guy, I like

oh man i really loved ME series, i will totally check this one

Dark Void
basically shooting, flying, jetpacks, aliens and shit
oh and nikola tesla too

I tried this game once, and by that I mean 1 time.

Not sure if I did something wrong but is weapon accuracy supposed to be so bad you can't hit the broad side of a barn?

why most of ؤompanies fuck things up in their 3rd game in the series

played it, and let me say: you sir know your shit
it is a good game to try

>Name: Desperados
>Genere: Squad Based RTS

Timeshift.

You get cool time powers/technology and the game has some puzzles you need to use those powers for. I had so much fun with this back in the day, it is also on sale at Humblebundle atm.

it has mixed reviews in steam? do you know why?
(steam community is autistic and i don't trust them)

little effort goes into it because if the 2nd game sold well they are sure this will sell well too.

9/11 game, finished it 3 times atleast

What I mean to say by that, and I hope I didn't confuse you... The game is not in space, obviously, but the combat is similar (maybe slightly simpler), you have multiple choices during scenes, you can be ''good'' or ''bad'' (but unlike ME series, where you are ''good'' or ''bad'' in general, in Alpha Protocol you can be nice to one person and act like an asshole to another), you have multiple endings... And lol, play as ''evil'' character, at least once - for sarcastic comments of your main character.

It would say it was more publisher's (JoWood) fault
but yea they fucked up
Afther this Piranha Bytes made Risen (also strongly reccomend but only the first game) which is probably what they wanted to do with Gothic 3 but had no time and expirience

Second Sight

Story-rich action adventure, real tense and great vibes from memory

what i ment by this is i like RPG shooter
>play as ''evil'' character, at least once
i can't bring myself to do it, i finished ME lot of times but can't be the asshole, expect when i meet ashley in ME3, i kill her everytime

metacritic.com/game/pc/desperados-wanted-dead-or-alive

never trust steam, also be sure it's Desperados 1 all the later games are worthless trash

fucking hell, it's already stylized as a TV series. netflix should finally pick it up.

sadly I lost my copy of it, and I am not sure if it still holds up today, so I probably personally wouldn't spend money on it a 2nd time.

mean*

u know, when theres a game, thats also a series and some1 tells u to play it, u should start with the 1st game, retard

also
>buying

there is always anothe way user

genre?

u dont have a spellcheck in your brain either, clearly
l2spell, cunt

i know faggot, i mean what is the one he love the most

>Crossout
>Vehicular Combat PvP

It's free to play, but one of the better ftp games ot there. You can, but do not have to buy stuff.

Also freakin car wars!

can you stop being this autistic about one fucking word?

This is the one game plot I'd like to forget to experience it again.

Boring shit.

dont u love how the install screen had a different character design on it, cuz the game was scrapped and remade from scratch, but not everything got changed?

>i can't bring myself to do it, i finished ME lot of times but can't be the asshole, expect when i meet ashley in ME3, i kill her everytime
Hahaha, I fucking hate her, too. And Miranda.
OK, I understand what you're saying. But seriously, just try. Try to be an asshole in AP; Thorton (main character) if funny as hell when he's ''evil''.

Here's one of the first scenes from the game, spoiler obviously. Just to know what you can expect.
youtube.com/watch?v=vb7RUY1jzQI

>i found 3 on steam
doesnt convey
>which out of the 3 u love the most

Honestly don't remember that, its been at least 8 years since I played it last.

no

>Rise to Honor
>Action fighting game

I really liked it as a kid.

i will user, i will
i am sure i will meet NPCs i will hate

Kidding me? This game is shit garbage tier.

>gemcraft
>tower defense

ok

welp, it is your opinion

There are 3 games: 999, Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma. First two were ported from ds and 3ds and come in a pack. They are a mix of a novel where choices change the rest of the story and room escapes. Has many mysteries some quantum physics thrown into it and to really comprehend what the fuck is going on you need to venture through the whole trilogy (about 80 hours or so). Really one of best stories I have ever experienced in my whole life.

Planetside 2
F2P - MMOFPS

There's over one thousand players per map during prime time, it has crazy fights, nothing else comes close.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGs9Op4FzPY

GunZ the duel. A third person glitchfest where you will have to spend at least a hundred hours learning the basic glitches...
Oh wait it died.

i always wanted to try this game, but i am sure my shitty net will ruin the experience

They promised so much and gave so little.
In the end it turned out like just another dull zombie killing game.

same

Fantasy, turn based RPG

like disgaea?

A horrid grindfest with stupid amounts of power creep between tiers.

As a puzzle lover im going with Snakebird. Its simple and cute, but gets pretty fucking hard after the first few levels. One of those where its oh so satisfying to beat levels and the game. If you like puzzles i fuckind dare you to buy it.

i am so god damn stupid, this game is not for me

I fucking LOVED playing in the mele only matches.

The gladiator pit and mansion map were the shit.

Steam has GunZ 2. but i have not bought it yet so i cant comment on it.

Name: Goat Simulator
Genre: RPG

Not gonna lie, I never played that series.
Its like any older turn based rpg in terms of gameplay really.

welp, time to abondon the thread
and i want to thank all of you, i will try those:
-Gothic 1,2
- Alpha Protocol
see ya faggots

I tried it before, its awful

Calm down.

Nope, it's kinda like Grandia

I wanted to play this through, but I got unlucky and ended up with the bug where anytime you enter a city, it plays the city intro scene. Including when leaving a house inside the city.
As a completionist, this was painful. Also something about dropping the ball on a quest line that involved way too many factors that I noticed too late as well.
Maybe since I dropped it a good while ago, I can now go ahead and give it a fresh start and hope for the best bug wise.
Coop would have been nice too since it gave off a dead MMO vibe with its design, quests, and sizeable maps

Hero of the Kingdom

Point&click

Mein Neger

That and Legend of Legaia are still my favorite RPGs
That being said I feel like few know of it (although used game shop prices might say otherwise) so: pic related
Also a turn based RPG

Legend of Legaia was the fucking tits man, such an amazing game.

>Oni
>3rd person action, sci-fi
still my favorite combat system and gameplay
great story also

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has a great taste in video games, unlike Sup Forums

Also, check Baten Kaitos if you have GameCube or 10 years old PC. It works flawlessly on Dolphin emulator.

Vanquish
Action Sci-fi

No hate. I actually enjoyed this game. Simple. Good. Fun. If you're into sci-fi stuff and no "game altering choices"

The greatest mind fuck ever! You will never know fear until your tv tells you your memory card saves are being deleted.

MOTHERFUCKER UNDERRATED? I PLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF THAT YEARS AGO

LOL, what hate? That game if fun! OST is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=Hear58_dFHE&index=9&list=PL0F2708C1829D6807

just found this again, will play and cry

This game scared the shit out me when I was younger

But picked it up many years later and holy shit the random things you can do and the missions

Like optional. watching tv with the gf for a whole 10 minutes till she falls asleep you can leave whenever you like

Phone calls and quests

But one scene pulled on my heart strings felt fucking bad man

it was pretty fun back in the day despite the bad reviews

I played this too my fucking nostalgia man

I'm glad. I only found this game after I was searching for a game I had not played. It was getting a lot of flack and I bought it and loved it. Not sure why it was getting a verbal beat-down from people. I recommend this game anons

>on xbox

3 is fine, just don't get the standalone expansion, that wasn't made by piranha games.

Risen and Elex are the other titles they produced, for those interested.

Oh god. Don't remind me. Fuck I think I may have cried when I played this game. Her screams. I hate being powerless and they took my power from me and made me feel like shit :( damn you user for bringing this up

4 should never EVER be touched.