Tl;dr: how to monetize off other people's computers when I have physical access to them?

tl;dr: how to monetize off other people's computers when I have physical access to them?
>run my own computer service company
>visit customers at their homes
>they usually leave me unattended to fix their crap giving me full access over their PC and Wi-Fi

Any ideas how to monetize off of this? I've only done some innocent stuff like visiting my own affiliate links of webshops so any purchases they make give me a %. I thought about going hardcore and installing lowkey crypto miners on their systems. Any pointers on where to start? Or any other clues.
Also will be dumping big tiddy chinky girls

Also open to suggestions of other ways to monetize off this obviously

Mine bitcoins

>keep customer's trust and don't fuck with their shit
>get paid
>never get into any shit because you're not a retard

It's almost like you're already doing it

You sound like the type of person who enjoys watching his girlfriend getting plowed by other men.

get a load of this guy

The loud option: Get yourself a crypto-trojan and a wallet adress.
Burry trojan into their system preferably with a delay of like a week to two.
Then get paid, perhaps even double (once for the trojan, second time to restore safety on that machine so it "wont happen again").
If they dont pay, chances are they will need/want a system restore, which would be easy enough for you (even if you did not fork the files) sinc its your malware.

Sneeki breeki: Fork files, install logger, see if any oppurtunity surfaces to make a buck

Now this is good, will be saving this one.

By running a legitimate business and not doing shit that's criminal

What has Sup Forums turned into

I'd watch out OP, if they call you to fix their system but it just ends up running slower because its mining crypto it will look bad on you. Like the guy above said, if you're gonna do that then set a delay. Alternatively (or also) install a keylogger, once you get one set of login details you've most likely got access to all of their accounts. Just be smart and exploit any of this stuff a long while after you've serviced their PC. A backdoor may also be cool just to explore their files and shit. Some people save credit card details on their systems. (also chance for nudes)

>i think, they put wrong prices!!

Thanks for the warning, never considered that delay so that's obviously a good idea. Also they're generally speaking pretty open with their passwords already, but would have to be behind 7 proxies to safely mess with their accounts from my own location. It's mostly old guys and I already check their files because I'm a cunt. Best I got was nudes of an Asian woman once. Pic related, only pic I'll be dumping of her.

Install software which let you run the webcam silently and whitelist it.
Sell obtained pictures on the dark net.

Suggestion, if you have access to multiple computers, you could run a distributed mitcoin mining network. Set it to run only on idle time, that way they wont notice until they are monitoring their system.

Shouldn't be too hard to user yourself (depending on the degree of opsec you want to use). But if that's the case and you can basically get no useful data from them or their system, then I think the best alternative would be the crypto miner. Make sure its very well hidden and you need to configure it so that it doesn't slow their system the fuck down, but still gets you some profit. This generally won't be very profitable unless you do this on quite a few PCs though.

Keep em coming

How many of these computers and how long would it take to make any worthwhile money mining BTC? I'm guessing anyone who gets a computer repair person is maybe elderly and/or running a shit machine

You can also just simply set their systems up as a proxy or part of a botnet to aid you in your other endeavors (if that's something that would be useful to you)

About 75 in total had I been doing it from the start, also many repeated customers. You'd be surprised at how much money they have and how easily they buy a new computer

Honestly it doesn't look good. Keeping it subtle means not over-using the CPU/GPU. Especially with shitty PCs this will get you close to nowhere. You'd have to get a lot of machines to see an amount worth being excited about.

Having said that, I only know from reading and have never tried crypto mining myself so I have no idea what kind of figures exactly you'd be looking at. Probably worth looking into

That would depend on their idle time and specs, but its nonetheless a safe way of doing it because crypto viruses are very common nowadays so by the time they realize there will be no proof it was you (modify the files metadata, creation, modification time etc) and gives you more job because they will could you to remove it. If you plan on working on this for a long time, profits will begin to pile up maybe in four to eight months or so.

Could call you*