Just relapsed on meth intraveinously for the

Just relapsed on meth intraveinously for the
first time in years. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fY1Pl1zGowc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are fucking scum

Why haven't you anherod yet faggot scum? Do you dispose of your needles correctly or do you throw them in the street for others to step on?

Tell me something I dont know. 7 years clean and back to being a degenerate.

For the same reason I use of course. Im a giant pussy! And no i dont have a proper disposal near me so i put them in a can or a glass bottle and throw them away.

Id ask if anyone has experience workinv up the courage to angero but all the ones with any input worth my time are obviously pushing daisies already.

Look man, I'm a paramedic- I see people get stabbed by needles all the time and it's horrible. 3 months before you know if your infected with something terrible. Don't put them in a can, put them in a container and take them to a hospital or somewhere with a sharps container. If this is truly your poison, keep it your poison/ don't inflict anyone. Throwing them in the trash ain't good enough. People still get hurt sorting the trash.

That was a good movie

how are you alive. relapses are very often fatal

Will take this advice the best i can. I somehow justify it by thinking, "oh well its not thrown out on the beach." Or, "at least its not out in public where any kid can pick it up." But i guess im failinv to consider waste management workers and the like..

I have had friends that made the mistake of jumping right back to the same dose they left off at. Those friends are now dead. I never used very much anyways though to be honest. The most ive ever used was aboug a 20 sack and that was my first time. Never even tried to do that much again. No interest in puking all over and messing my pants. Again.

Get good scrub.

What you mean? LoLfag..

At the end of the day man, I can't criticise your actions. You lapsed after 7 years??? Fuck it'd wanna be worth it otherwise you're gonna be picking up pieces of your life again when you go sober again. At least you're throwing them out - I see needles all the fucking time in playgrounds so at least you're responsible. Mate, when you're done with you're high- don't go chasing again. It's not worth it. Yeh I'm just a medic and we're both in Sup Forums, but fuck man, give that shit up. There's plenty better shit out there you don't have to inject.. so many lives I've seen wasted cause of it

My best friend is probably high on meth right now.
Ever since he started using he became so fucking weird, always fidgeting and talking to himself.
And he's so bad at lying but doesn't realize so himself.
His family is pretty fucked and he has no friends anymore. I tried to be there for him but he just wouldn't stop using and I can't tolerate such behavior and be like "Ah okay, I accept you the way you are, keep doing meth dude!".
OP, I hope you know that you might ruin some relationships with this (again).

First of all i apreciate you keeping the thread alove with youre presence..(priorities right?XD)

Second ive struggled with addiction my whole life. No matter if its hard drugs, alcohol, or the worst... nicotine. I cant seem to go more than a year without "chipping" as they call it. I dont think ill keep getting high on meth. The fact im living at my moms house right now makes me hare doing it at all.

Last. Im 23 and have been clean off hard drugs, (meth heroin perscriptions) for the better part of the last 5 years besides the 3 tears i drank myself into DT's as a medical professional. How much more you reckon i can expect of my liver/heart?

Where my addicts at. Contriboot!!

Hopefelly this is not gonna be a delve back into that lifestyle. Meth really skews youre sense of reality and can pump your ego in a mean way. If your friends that for gone tho only thing thats gonna help him is clean time. Wich nrmally doesnt come to someone that deep in addiction unless theyre dead broke and cant steal or hustle the money for thier next fix, or in jail. Those are bad times for them but the best times to try and really connect and commnicate to them. Hope youre friend hits one of those bottoms soon.

I’m a 25 year old alchie. Probably spend 5 hours a day drinking and 11 sleeping. Depressed most of the other hours. Teetering on the edge of completely un-functioning.

Killing your liver is hard. Honestly if you kill your liver you've had to be binging on all kinds of shit for years. The liver regenerates itself. As for the heart- the drugs you take will cause it to work differently to a sober persons heart. You won't kill the muscle off, however you'll cause yourself to go into rhythms that will fuck with the rest of your organs(af,svt,pvc)... not good. Man we all struggle with addiction but back into Iv amphetamines...??... you're gonna be chasing that Dagon for life now... good luck man, but you're living in your mothers basement smoking ice. You need to pull your head in. Find something less addictive before you've wasted your entire life- you're 23 ffs... you'll end up in prison because you've been stealing shit to chase your high. At least smoke weed. Bump some coke, fuck get addicted to the lessers.... you're gonna struggle with addiction by the sounds of it for a long time. Pick something that's gonna fuck your life up the least... I'm out. Peace.

How good is it compared to heroin IV?

My advice to you is dong stop cold turkey. I did withoug knowing what the repurcussions were. Trust me man the withdrawals are no joke! I spent 4 to 5 hours convulsing with severe pain in my chest. Make sure you eat enough man and at least take some vitamins. You can add me on kik of you ever need a bud to talk to.

Man i wanted to pick up yay instead of this shit. But even that i dont want to really do. I hope youre wrong about me wanting to chase this high. I know my intentions are to do the little 20 sack that i have and be done but even if i succeed in that where am i gonna be in another 5 years

Not even comparable if you ask me the euphoria i get from clear is on another level than the drowsy high i get from H.

Stop it you're killing yourself with chronic fatigue lol

Do you have something against opiates or do you just love jacking off?

Bunch of degenerates, why cant you just do drugs recreationally? I did speed almost every day for 3 years, the day I finished uni. Never touched it again. Was fucking easy.

Thanks. I make sure to eat food and drink lots of water. I take B1 when I have it

Im a scorpio....
Opiates make me feel gross and sometimes itchy

lol why not weed?
>time to wake n bake with some delicious honey oil.
>smoke every day for past 14 years.
>have job.
>pay rent, bills.
>not a fuckup.
>just a few more months and its legal eh.
>lolmethisforidiots.mp4

i'm worried that someone in my family might be doing meth, any signs I should look for to confirm it?

youtu.be/fY1Pl1zGowc
top kek

Id say a lack of eating and weight loss on the face are the two biggest signs. If they are keeping wierd hours and speaking irregularly thats also a big tell. My biggest giveaway is huge pupils almost like im on lsd. Best of luck to you and hope youre wrong in youre assumption.

Questions

>do you fap a lot on meth
>do you pick at your face and arms
>do you look gaunt and have grey skin

>intravenously

Fapping is hard cause its next to impossible to get a stiffy.
Surprisingly pick way more sober than i ever have high on meth
Dont know what gaunt is, skins just plain old white.

Did i spell it wrong?

Dubs op has a meth induced heart attack