Am I just not meant for YouTube? Been trying for 2 fucking years and still getting nowhere and nobody watches my videos...

Am I just not meant for YouTube? Been trying for 2 fucking years and still getting nowhere and nobody watches my videos. I'm just depressed now and I hate myself. I hate seeing all these big successful YouTubers while I suffer in failure. Am I just not meant for YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKyGetrL7yk
youtu.be/vQCyYyLyniM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably just arent funny or suck at making/editing videos.

Yeah I guess I just suck at making videos. I wasn't born with any talents

I suck at literally everything. I wish I was dead

I help people commit suicide for a small fee

I have no money faggot. I'm poor

You dont pay with money, faggot.

what kind of criticism do you expect if you don't link a video

Your not gonna like it cuz it's just gameplay videos

Link it you fucking faggot

No

reee i cant get enough views and also i dont want my videos to be criticized and i just want to complain reee why cant i just be succesful

Then kill yourself. If youre afraid of anonymous people viewing your videos, then youll never make it on youtube, or anywhere else for that matter.

reasons why nobody watches your shitty gameplay vids

>a) they're shitty videos of an unknown noob playing shitty games

>b) they're shitty videos of an unknown noob playing shitty games

>c) they're shitty videos of an unknown noob playing shitty games

>d) there are already more popular youtubers who are better than you

>e) they're shitty videos of an unknown noob playing shitty games

>Your not gonna like it
then why should anyone? you literally don't know anything about me or anyone here, it's an anonymous board. If you assume some random guy won't like your vids then all your questions are already answered

link bitch

Fine here guys
youtu.be/QKyGetrL7yk

with this mindset dont wonder nobody watches your videos

make new videos not gameplay dumb cunt

Jesus christ

Fucking hell i wanted to end myself listening to you,put a bit more energy into it for fuck sake.

make shit meme videos live shit life and kys

every sentence you said so far is negative
'its boring, its sucks, this sucks, that sucks'

its all about mindset

you really expect people listening your endless cry?

change your fucking mindset, life is beautiful and everything in it

be sexy and do ASMR i'd watch the shit out of you no homo

You sound tired/bored right from the beginning. also you don't really explain what you're trying to do. i don't know anything about the game so i'm a bit perplexed why you try putting something in a box for like a minute and then get angry about it. ppl watch gameplay videos to have fun and relax not watch someone get angry

you don't sound like you're having fun and I've never heard of that game in my life. Its also 49 minutes long and I dont watch shit over 10-15 minutes long tbh

kek

Ive been making youtube videos for over 7 years havent got anywhere dont complain lol

only youtuber i know that was succesful using a monotone voice in every one of their video was penguinz0 and he actually makes funny remakrs

That's me wearing a stupid wig from 5 years ago

in one of your videos you reading Sup Forums recording your monitor with a device

xD wtf

who the hell plays these shitty games man? of course nobody's gonna watch this trash, nobody cares about it. also nobody wants to hear a random unknown guy talk alone for 45 minutes.

you gotta do something interesting. play some popular shitgame, use a webcam, have some editing to include only the interesting part, its really not that hard wtf

WTF?! Why would even anyone want to play this stupid game in the first place.

Cuz some people like farming games

Thanks for your opinions guys

most people fail to see what their business is. you business is not making videos
your business is selling yourself

Oh ok

I think I found an angle for you kid
>you getting angry at sucking at every video game because they are shit is slightly funny
>curse the game and continuously berate it and move onto other games that you know you can't play or figure out and curse the shit out of them
>never say anything positive about the game because that would break character
>keep moving onto other new games forever

Would YOU watch your own videos? A word of advice, if you dont want to watch your video, why the FUCK would anyone else? You cant just half assedly put a video out there and expect to become famous. These famous youtubers work their asses off, sometimes working more than your average wage cuck job. You cant lazily play through some shit game, giving shit commentary, and think that people will want to watch it. Sit through your own videos and ask yourself if you would bother giving it a thumbs up, or commenting on it. If not, dont put it out there. Make it better. Stop feeling sorry for yourself like some emo faggot and either work harder or quit.

WOAH THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING! GOOD IDEA!

it took all those dudes at the top the longest fucking time to get to where they are now 2 years aint shit my boy quit crying

if you don't enjoy doing it and only want to do it to get famous it aint gona work

I enjoy doing it, it's fun, also, yes I would watch my own videos cuz they aren't interesting games that I would play and watch gameplay of

Oops I mean they ARE interesting games

Watch like 30 seconds and fell asleep. You're boring af.

I'm boring..? Fuck...

Well if YouTube fails, maybe I can open a manga cafe instead

youtu.be/vQCyYyLyniM
Maybe this one is more entertaining?