/Serie A/: Totti

How hard will you guys cry tomorrow?

It's going to really sting, coming from a Roma supporter myself it's probably one of the biggest losses i'll ever have. It's going to really suck after all of these years watching him play i'll never get to again. Back then all that they showed here in New York or USA in general was Serie a and i'm really fortunate at a young age i got hooked to Roma and got to see the Ottava Re di Roma.

Roma v Genoa 18:00 / 12:00 PM est

Cagliari v Milan 15:00/
9:00 AM est

Sampdoria v Napoli 18:00 / 12:00 PM Est

Crotone v Lazio 20:45 / 2:45 PM EST

Fiorentina v Pescara 20:45

Inter v Udinese 20:45

Palermo v Empoli 20:45

Torino v Sassuolo 20:45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we4EhMeZiFc
youtube.com/watch?v=JWWMmxyKOR0
youtu.be/jVOH-yXoAts
youtu.be/TmFm618o8nE?t=914
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no more zidane
>no more maldini
>no more ronaldo
>no more roberto carlos
>no more puyol
>no more zanetti
>no more lahm
>now no more totti
All the people I watched growing up are retiring, what do I do?

You still have Evra and Buffon if that's ok to you.

They're both on their way out soon

Evra just started new life and career revival in marseille

>crying over reddit player
yeah, nah

>Everything I don't like is reddit
Congratulations you ARE the reddit

It's Gg

Lets be honest there hasn't been Totti for like 4 years already

Any chance for first squad for him? I'm afraid that bold hack will give him embarrassing 10 minutes, or something like that

Spalletti said he will play an important part of the match, I don't know what he meant.

Forza Crotone. Palermo, you dirty Sicilian fucks, you better hold Empoli to a draw or somehow beat them.

>Defeat Empoli
>Palermo lose money
Surely it happens

It's gonna be Terry style, substitute in 10 minute

Really, though, is it possible they'll somehow not be useless and at least draw?

no john
you are the demons

>Really, though, is it possible they'll somehow not be useless and at least draw?
are you serious? we're literally the worst team to ever play in serie A, there's no need to even rig this match.

le boipucci man is the mfuture

If Empoli is relegated the Palermo loses a lot of money from the relegation bonus.

10$ say he lobs the keeper and score

great old meme

Goddamn it.

ahem... youtube.com/watch?v=we4EhMeZiFc

there is research going into removing and reversing the effects of aging and they have a good chance of giving good results, in our lifetime even.
So we may still get to see the best players of the last 20/30 years and of the next 40 years play together at the peak of their physical abilities.

SCROTONE

OH SHIT SCROTONE IS GOING TO MAKE IT
HYPE
Y
P
E

CROTONE

You watch Buffon until he retires after he wins the CL. Which will take like 20 years.

>lazio losing to inter on purpose to end their worst streak ever
>now losing to crotone to give them hope for safety
truly the good guys

Interfan here.

I just watched the goodbye ceremony and I cried a little. It's the moment I realised that the footballgeneration I grow up has come to an end, thats so fucking painful.

Based Nazio. Now Palmero just need to do the business.

This shouldn't be a thing. What the fuck, fucking Tavecchio.

>belotti

you can always do a bit of drifting in the Esselunga's parking lots with your Renault Clio RS to cheer you up a bit

TWO GOALS CROTONE

CROTONE
>CROTONE
CROTONE
>CROTONE

IT'S HAPPENING

press C to cry:
C

My god, dumb nigger ape Babacar ruined an excellent viola attack. Sousa will possibly end his career in Fiorentina losing against the weakest side in the league.

CRO
TO
NE

>perisic scored
sad that he's going away, but now we can play the "squeeze Manure" game

>Sousa will possibly end his career in Fiorentina losing against the weakest side in the league.
I don't think nobody will care much about this: he just wants to go, Della Valle (Fiorentina chairman) is pulling the plug and wants to sell, most of the players are already thinking about their holidays or which club they're gonna end up in and the supporters are too busy insulting the chairman

FUCK EMPOLI FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

who /ndrangheta/ here

Never heard of it

Yo

Isn't Empoli pretty left?

>Totti

JUST

Chiesa got sent off. Fiorentina humiliated against Pescara.

Lazio players sent off, Bastos I think.

Come on Crotone!

BASTOS SENT OFF

NOW WE JUST NEED A GOL FROM PALERMO

Tuscany as a whole generally is, Empoli itself is a small town so pretty neutral politically

Won't happen. They might be able to draw it though.

>Crotone stay up
>Atalanta 4th

BEST TIMELINE

God, I remember when Roma used to play against Inter in the Coppa Italia all the time.

Palermo could be investigated if they throw away the game so soon. It's already set for Palermo to lose, because they make 15m more from the relegation that way, they'll just wait and go spaghetti at the end.

They don't actually get the 15 mil unless they immediately get promoted back up again.

>no del Piero
>no Seedorf
>no Klose
>no Podolski
>no Nuno Gomez
>no Henry
>no Trezeguet
>no Shearer
>no Zlatan
>no Shevchenko
>no Nedved
>no Kuyt
>no Drogba
>no Kaka
>no Pirlo
>no Helton

I feel old lads

>carries mediocre selling club to trophies and overachieved finals and top 3 places
Why don't you want to face the truth?

>talking to an Anglo

Her Majesty's serfs don't really understand football

Whatever happened to Catersport? Last time I listened to RAI radio coverage live was 2007. Catersport was based.

>Romania

Literally can only name one Romaian footballer ever and he was arrested for match fixing or taxes or whatever the fuck

FORZA CROTONE

Internet killed the radio star. They keep asking radio popular announcers like Repice to quit that shit and go on tv, he kept refusing.

>can't name George Hagen
>doesn't know the lad who scored from benulties in 2 winning CLs with 2 different Stars
>doesn't know Chivu
>doesn't know Popescu

English """culture"""

I remember Chivu.
Forgot about him.

Euro 2008 Romania was ELITE with that hideous kit.

The fuck happened to you?

>Literally can only name one Romaian footballer ever
You just proved his point

Nigga, I learnt Italian from mostly staying up late every Sunday and listening to RAI2 Catersport. Back in the day when videostreams didn't exist. I'm on my work PC now, so can't find a good stream, so went back to radio. Disappointed there's no Catersport bantz.

>game is worthless
>inter winning 3-0

Why am I not surprised?

as stupid as it may seem the board could have decided to not even bother getting EL as soon as the race for 3rd place went to shit
I'd rather think it was just a massive case of spaghetti dropping, considering now it will be even harder to attract new players

Pescara winning means they'll be on a two game winning streak which is their longest streak all season.

Z E M A N L A N D I A

my nigga, Catersport was the shit
i still have the goalhorn jingle stuck in my head
>ALE ALE SHALLA, ALE ALE SHALABAM

anyway i dunno why they cancelled it, can't imagine it didn't have enough success, but the last memory i have of it is around 2012

Speaking of nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=JWWMmxyKOR0

wtf haha i put both bastos and chiesa in my fantasy team

The song name was Caravan. Can't remember who it's by. Very obscure.

SCROTONE

SCROTONE CULONE
EMPOOLI BTFO

DON'T FUCK UP PALERMO

>empoli misses good chance
>crotone scores third goal
i-is it really happening

DAI CAZZO CROTONE

PALERMO NON MOLLARE

Found it. My gift to everyone in /Serie A/ as CROTONE score again. I want to believe.
youtu.be/jVOH-yXoAts

youtu.be/TmFm618o8nE?t=914

Palermo missed a devastating chance.

Lol Pescara score again. What a day.

>According to Premium Vecchi told Perisic "good luck" after he was subbed
Where is he going /serie A/?

(((Missed)))

100% EPL, nobody knows where.

Manchester United. >mouyes literally is going to kick Martial for Perisic because Perisic can run.

HOLY FUCKING MERDA

Empoli missed a goal so done that the score changed to 0-1 and then reverted back to 0-0, that's how much of a done deal it was.

>balloon door clause

Scripted/10

20 minutes lads

Funny in retrospect, but Martial can definitely still become a very good player. Just needs to leave United before mouyes completely destroys him.

there is nothing suspicious going on today

>selling perisic and keeping icardi
pls no

Levan will score for Empoli

It's going to happen. According to the rumours United are willing to pay €45m for Perisic.