Give me more of this

Give me more of this

Word is cinegrid.

K

What is this? Searching it brought me to some YouTube videos, who's Legendy Polskie? I'd like to watch this

Also, I found the channel Allegre, I'm assuming they host Polish short films? I did find the one from your grid OP, I'm interested but that intro almost made me drop it, Sup Forums has ruined me

U N D E R W H E L M I N G

Looks horrible.

These are Polish short films about the most popular Polish legends. They feature many famous actors.
Here in Poland ofc.

does Poland even have any famous actors? besides joanna krupa I mean

Christkino

What is so impressive about this one? Looks like pretty standard cinematography.

Someone post a BvS one

Requesting l'Ascension le noir chevallier

I want to rewatch this but Orlando Bloom is insufferable in it, they really really fucked up casting him.

should i go ahead and just watch this? its giving me a Sauna vibe and i really enjoyed sauna
Also if anyone can rec me anything similar to Sauna it would be greatly appreciated

Is there one for Le Grande Bellezza?

Take out the shitty looking CGI rabbit and add the semen demon instead.

lmftfy

>CGI rabbit

senpai

theres literally only one good shot in that entire thing

pleb challenge : see if you can spot which one

Far right, second from the bottom.

Is this any good? I feel like there's no way you could possibly top Roman Polanski's

Anyone have any Eastwood western grids?

Far right, second from the bottom - with the two lightsabers.

The shot of the star destroyer and Kylo watching the red beam of light are pretty good too though.

it's a joke because it's a meme movie

I thought it was really good, the ending was kind of underwhelming though. But the cinematography, Fassbender, and Cotillard were top notch.