Why do ugly slav always have best women

Why do ugly slav always have best women

Because we are manly men. Obviously.

excellent semi-hoverhand there

define best

Probably because they actually talk to girls instead of talking about guys on the worst part of the internet

looks as his head is photoshopped to his body

i think he's a good looking guy lol
what's your problem dude

because slavic women were bred to be pretty and make babies, for the most part

slavic men are fucking ugly retards made for fighting and getting punched in their stupid heads and working in the fields

This comment comes from either Turkroach or Englishman faggot.

anglo master race, fuck you barely-more-advanced-than-africa morons

As I said, Englishman faggot.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

you subhumans are literally called slavs, even niggers have more respect for themselves to not call themselves slaves

It's funny how you call us ''retards'' while, IRL, you are the worst tourists. Anyone can confirm that.
Inbred scum.

we just know we can rightfully take the land whenever we want because you savages aren't smart enough to band together and advance your civilization, who gives a fuck about your shitty country and customs

You need to come to this land first. And that would already be an achievement.

i already took one of your girls and i've done my part to breed out one of your bloodlines

i'm satisfied with my contribution to helping eliminate the already dwindling population of a backwards ass eastern european country

Winrar

Good for you, user.
You see, even you guys don't want to sleep with your women. Not that I blame you. :D

i already said your women are beautiful and made to breed - keep outsourcing them to us, i'll take 'em all

>Inbred scum.

>homogeneous, low population in slavic countries

You may wanna think before you throw that accusation out at anyone else.

because theres a higher ratio of women to men.

this poster is a shitskin

Ooh basement boy is mad. Go back to pol you faggot