My weaponized autism led to the discovery that a chick in my class at a FL university is a camwhore...

My weaponized autism led to the discovery that a chick in my class at a FL university is a camwhore, 2 of her sisters are instagramwhores and their mom has a prostitution website. The mom charges $1200 for 2 hours. What do?

Share with us u goddamn nigger

Truly weaponized my good sir

post the website you nigger

Obviously you pay to fuck her mom then use that against her.

The mom could go to jail. I'd fuck the mom first, but $1200 is a lot and she looks like she's about 60. The camwhore daughter is a 4.0 student and has one of the highest rated camscores on mfc.

listen to these fine gentlemen

Post pic of camwhore

kek, the camwhore daughter is actually nice, I don't think she's ever been an actual prostitute like her mom. She has a long distance bf, a guy in NY who's in college. I have all their Facebooks. The mom is a bit hefty, about 4'11' and talks a lot on her website about how tight her pussy is. Here's a peek at mom.

Do you have $1200?

Yes, is fucking the mom the best option?

Sup Forums would instantly recognize her, she's a 9/10 Here's her ass.

op is a fucking liar and a faget

Fuck the mom, but bring your computer.
Make sure to do this when your friend is camwhoring, so you can fuck while she's on cam.

Most definitely.

The absolute worst case scenario is she has to be super nice to you because she doesn't want you to tell people about her situation (because they're all prostitutes) and you'll just get tons of tail by association.

Women do everything by consensus. The key to getting women is to have one of the hot ones tell the other ones that you're good. Even if you never fuck the daughter, she'll still be in a position where you will get "ok'd" by he hot friends and associates and you can build your own little social network of sexy chicks off of her. Totally worth it. You will be setup literally for life.

Def fuck the mom.

post site or camwhore name or GTFO

>What do?
You can probably get a "friend" discount w the mom.

So, I fuck the mom and while fucking her I disclose the fact that with my autism I know about her daughters and ask if they are for sale too? Here's one of the camwhore's sisters, she's a 8/10. Really short, like 5'0" tops.

nice LARP kid

Sup Forumsro I'm thinking about it, but unlimited weaponized autism could break loose. The mom might end up in jail.

no LARP, this is all happening near Miami

Why would she end up in jail?

Obvs demand a fuck ton of money or else you'll tell everyone about them. Get rich fag

>What do?
1 hour

sage until OP posts links

Banging a 60 year milf old might be gross, should I offer her less than 1200? I'd only need about 10 minutes, not 2 hours.

No, you fuck the mom, then you disclose that you did that to only the daughter that you want to fuck.

She'll be either really embarrassed that you fucked her Mom and not want anyone to know because she doesn't want people to know that YOU fucked her Mom and do things for you, OR she'll kinda not care because that's just how their family is but still probably not want you blabbing about it around the school so she'll still have to be rather nice to you as a result.

Use that leverage to either 1) have sex with the hot cam whore girl for free or 2) just start hanging out with her and her friends and start fucking her hot friends.

Build a little social circle of hot girls (that are clearly pretty much down for whatever if they're camwhores) and just try not to be so fucking autistic that you fuck that up and you can usually just move from friend to friend over the years and kinda stay in that same circle for literally forever.

Thx Sup Forumsro, I really want to fuck the 3 daughters, two are 21 and one is 23. Mom, not so much, but might have to do it.