A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes...

A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes. Things aren't looking so good so I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 54 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, me right after a chemo treatment

How long were you given? I'd want to do all the drugs I can before I go, just because.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS PASTA YOU ASSHOLE

aw, check'd and so fucking close, also this is horseshit

Still want that 54 OP

Hey, I got it

Rolling

Roll

Do what?

Rollin

Got

Got a 54, OP

54 plz

Okay, link me that shit

Why are you doing this?

Roll

Bye Felicia

Rolling

More like 44

I win

This thread again

Not a winner

No u gey

roll

Probably trolling, but why do people get like this when they're dying. You literally can get all kinds of pity pussy. Create a tinder account and post somewhere that you're dying of cancer, it fucking works. I knew a guy that thought he was dying of cancer, a fat chunky ugly dude, he mentioned it on his tinder account and got all kinds of charity pussy. Also, one of my closest female friends knew a guy who had cancer in highschool, he was also a fat gross piece of shit (and she's top tier hot). He dated her for years and he was worthless, always jobless, always relying on her to support him....

Also, I'd be partying like there's no tomorrow. Take out every loan, credit card, and line of credit possible. It's not like they can collect from a dead man (assuming no one cosigns). Just strategically don't tell them you're dying. Go on the most epic world vacation possible.

Don't go out like a bitch. You can do more living in a few months than most people do their whole lives. Make the most of it.

Show tits

Check 54

youre mum de gey

This guy... Is THE guy... Yeah!

Gottem

YEAH HE FUCKIN DID GOTTEM

WINRAR!!!! PLZ POST HYPERLINK DAD!

Roll

WINRAR

The survival rate for your cancer is high, quit being an idiot and continue your process. Even when it spreads.

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link because it thinks it's spam. Google search "irc client," download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
I will post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is Syn

Nice jackpot trips

For legal purposes, I, user, do not condone suicide.

Nice

Yeah it is a really good idea if you download this...

Gottem X2?

Someone post link so that I don't have to download client plz?

Yeah please

Sooo anything happening or is this a bust?

I checked it out and it seems legit. Syn is there

Then post link faggot

I never used this shit, i cant find it (Yes I am a brainlet).

He posted the link

roll

Post link!

It's happening!!!!!

The channel i am on are talking about geese and eating crisps. Halp!

Someone help. Idk wtf I'm doing

Connected to irc.420chan.org and joined 420chan. No sign of Syn, no one is talking about cams.... Any luck boiz?

not gettin shyte mang

Op just write the bloody link on a piece of paper then upload an image of it. Im too low IQ to find your channel.

mIRC works?

Guess what. I have cancer too. Doesn't mean I need to be a depressed faggot.

It does, but I can't find the exact channel.

and here my edgy ass wanted to see someone off themselves

except OP doesn't have cancer. He's some preteen that has no understanding of over looming death.

Hi my name is Peter from BBC, please send me the link. This will make you famous and get me a promotion.

Probably comb his hair to one side while listening to AX7 and crying about Chester Benningtons death.

I am disappoint