Is /b a fake site?

Is /b a fake site?

Every time no matter what thread I’m in, as soon as I post, there are no further , newer posts...like as soon as I start engaging with a thread the conversation stops.
Is /b just populated by spam bots?

Describe what you see in the picture, prove you are real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Y-e13EqK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I post and never read comments alot

you must be a newfag

Busty woman holding meat above a burned out campfire while a muscular guy looks down at the meat.

fuck off nigger

he looks like hes about to get his dick sucked soon

Two ducks standing in front of a white gate with clouds above the right side on a sunny day.

interior crocodile alligator,
I drive a Chevrolet
movie theatre.

shitpost less and contribute more

He looks like he want to put his meat in the girls arsehole

400 Bad Request
Rebooting in 3

You never see any posts because Sup Forums is dead

Seems like you suck ass.

?!?!Is /b a fake site?

Every time no matter what thread I’m in, as soon as I post, there are no further , newer posts...like as soon as I start engaging with a thread the conversation stops.
Is /b just populated by spam bots?

Describe what you see in the picture, prove you are real!?!?

I get that a lot too. It's like I digitally farted and everyone left the area.

Man looks sad while he contemplates losing the skin on his leg, women preforms a jumping kick while holding a knife, nature, volcano seen from above

sage

op is a faggot

I see the retarded little brother of Heman and some chick ruining his lunch thus his saddened facial expression.

But you are right. There are tons of bots here. And whole canned threads are repeated over and over, with every post recreated from the original thread. Plus threads where ppl samefag whole conversations.

what if this thread is bot generated?

bonfire and probably potential s e x

I see a sexist white male who is privileged and believes his non BBC cock is enough to satisfy a strong independent free woman who has every right to fuck every man in the world and be an utter slut without any consequence.

His best option is to go through HRT and become a fuckable feminine trap who is also interested in young ones.

I also blame Islam for the current state of depression in the picture and I blame trump or Hillary for the food they are eating.

I see that the trees should support Israel or they will be cut down in the holy name of anti-Semitism.

I see that anybody looking at the pictures should rate the girl and tell us wwyd to her in the most grotesque and violent discriptions of rape which isn't funny at all.

I see that they can only pay for a meal like this by getting involved in obscure cryptocurrency and that sooner or later this will 404 and no one will be any different.

Also I see that you are an eternal faggot, op.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

In 2016 we started to get flooded by spammers from the Democratic Party and from the European Union. Mods don't do anything about it because one of the main mods is Jewish and probably gets paid by them and the spam redgister as real traffic so they get ad revenue

Then its just another day on Sup Forums

I see a picture handpicked by a faggoto

Yeah but The ones that voted for Hillary were all illegals .
#Trump #MAGA

He won, get over it snowflake

This is my (OPs) first reply to my own thread ...
...and the replies stop?!

What gives ?

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

Cause your thread is dumb and it needs to perish
Seriously dude, if you want a thread to live you have to be the lifeblood until someone else does it for you.
Also make a thread people give a shit about

I mean it took a while, and I now I finally understand that the woman is holding meat on a stick over the fire. However I was cpmpletely thrown off by the fact that *his meat* just looked like a giant hot cheeto, and that's why a girl was there.

>100 posts, made over two days
>you come and make a single one
>WHYS THER ENO MORE

OP you're a dipshit

a Ralph Bakshi masterpiece.

Fire and Ice bitches

That picture doesn't look like anything to me.

I see you. I see... 2 humans about to make that love.

Daniel, is that you?

I think the same, Sup Forums Is a big machine learnig algorithm that post trash

Everything you need to know about life you can learn through heman

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Y-e13EqK0

>Is /b a fake site?

Your mom is a fake site

Gow same OP. Everytime I make a thread there are no replies. Anytime, about anything.

Ever considered you're fucking boring and no one wants to engage with you?

He looks like white cousin of black panther.

the goyim know

CONGRATULATION !!!
YOU WON THE BIGGEST FAG OF THE DAY AWARD!!!!

This guy fucking knows.

I bet your mom's cunt smells like sulfur and frumunda cheese. Kill yourself.

That’s racist

sure kid

No, I had not

haha funny meme guy right here
go back to plebbit

stay mad

Is like to thank God, and especially your mom, for making this possible

this retarded

Yes, I am still newfag

Indeed

There will always be someone on the internet who likes the smell of farts

Then I need to take a long hard look at my life and how it came to this

Underrated post....way to much thought went into it

Show us a funny meme then, faggot

He's onto us guys...

I KNEW IT

am I a bot ?

No it's a real site. We are just cursed few. The thread killers. Our power is great. Use it only for evil

Maybe you just make such fucking retarded posts that everyone reading closes their browser? The picture is a guy doing something you'll never do: have a woman near by him consensually.