Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-42607784
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well he is a danger to others.

>UK
LOLLLLL

he was probably a Sup Forumstard

He a good boi. He dindu nuffin. He goin to the Mosque every Friday and was about to turn his life around.

Fucking brown man is keepin us down, ya know whatamsain?

autismn strikes back

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-42607784

This is actually pretty fucked if you read the whole article.
The only real crime they have proof of is possession of a hammer and a knife.
Also pretty fucked they're allowed to go through someones internet history like this.
Meanwhile real terrorists get off the hook cuz their Muslim.

He lucked out.

If I was a dictator I'd publicly execute this fuck.

when you put the trainrails in the dollar sign next to the S you are being left with ISI

another proof that the real terrorists are christians americans

>MFW I have High Functioning Autism and everybody will think I'm the latest and greatest shooter because I'm technically a sperg
:^(

Autism doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong. Therefore he was tried as an adult, found guilty and sentenced appropriately.
What is there to discuss?

> " >UK " ;

> " LOLLLLL " ;

We should note that:

..... the big difference between the UK and US law enforcement agencies is that, whereas both received tip-offs about the likelihood of a terrorist-type massacre,

in the UK the counter-terrorist forces apprehended the teenager without ANY loss of life or injury

but in the US virtually nothing was done to stop the outrageous slaughter & life changing injuries caused by the alleged murderer.

It's no wonder that so many Americans believe it is worth owning personal arsenals so that they can indiscriminately murder & maim unarmed people, regardless of age, dependent upon how the merest whim or mood inspires them.

Weaponized autism deactivated

>bbc.com/news/uk-wales-42607784
>I had all this isis propaganda on my computer to strengthen my hatred of Islam, I swear!

Autism is indeed a hell of a drug.

not enough supervision is some childrens lives

There gonna make a woman out of him

youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

He gets like for a plan. A pedo who rapes 6 child many many times gets off and no record at all. Yeah justice is blind. Not saying the kid doesn't need help or jail but life for a plan thsts hard

it would be cheaper and more effective to shoot him in the head FYI now he is a waste of UK tax dollarydoos for the rest of his days

This is why every parent should be thought how to used a belt and wooden spoon.

True. Firing squads should make a comeback.

>We should give up our freedoms to stop teenagers with hammers and knives.

He was just doing what whites do but for the wrong side.

If he was a parking he would have gotten a slap on the wrist.

People who have commited actual murders get away with less time in jail than some kid posting stuff online.

He's not "jailed for life", he's "detained at Her Majesty's pleasure"

which usually means he ends up in a secure hospital forever