How do you feel about Frankjavcee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eN7YNv8P80
youtube.com/watch?v=2ApY1nY6IYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's cool i guess

I like him, he’s great when he does the tutorials, i wish he’d do “nusic” more regularly. I dont think he should sing. I dont think he should even weirte lyrics for his songs except maybe like a vocal chop or whatever they call that. Sometimes its cool and funny when he raps. Sometimes though.
He needs to get over his confidence problems and also maybe even his music production hang up and create more hilarious content which is what he has the most talent for

I appreciate him trying to educate the masses, and thus his tutorial videos are okay. His actual music writing skills are pretty amateurish at this point, but I can see him having promise in the future. Seems to like to experiment.

Hes a good producer and I tend to like his tutorial vids. Not a big fan of his singing voice

hi frank

My favorite are his educational videos like about .wav and that stuff. More of that frank.
Nusic every week

fat bitch that i love

Daddy Frank makes me wet.
I like him more as a youtuber than a musical artist though (sorry Frank, since I know you're probably OP).
I still like his music a lot though. I'm not a rockist or anything but I'd really like to see him do a guitar-based music genre video, since I know he plays guitar and there aren't really many more FLStudio-based genres for him to do.

pls go reddit frank

frank good boy didn dunuffin

You don't be have to post this Frank. I'll watch your videos but I won't promise to subscribe.

i wish he stopped making those boring food videos

His videos are a little interesting and he's decently informed but he's kinda annoying and his songs are childish.

Op here. Not Frank.
THIS might be frank.

youtube.com/watch?v=6eN7YNv8P80

this song of his is SUPER overlooked, and if he wasn't a meme it would be praised as bredy good /youtube-core/

okay you got me, cheeky

Nothing special

>bredy good

Hes funny sometimes
But all his music sounds so cheap
Did learn things about production from him though so theres that

How can you live with being a male and having a body like this? Does he have no pride?

I miss his videos when's he coming back?

>How can you live with being a male and having a body like this? Does he have no pride?
you are mixing pride for low self-esteem

>Internet famous
>Has a gf
Sounds to me like he's doing fine, not everyone's as insecure as you bud

frank I know its you making this thread

Frank didn't make this thread, but he's definitely in here somewhere.

Because it sounds like a shittier version of Clean Bandit.

His music is pretty amateur it's just on a platform for everyone to see from his other vids. It would be like if A kid from Stranger Things released an album, people would like it because there are so many people that would hear it.

When he actually talks about making music it's very informative. I find he shit's up his videos with his middle schooler memes and wish he would talk more about the guts of production.

He's my main man high on doinks at any given time

simpsonswave 95 is great
youtube.com/watch?v=2ApY1nY6IYg

his/your tutorials are very good, but the epick self-aware ironic stance and low-quality memes trigger my autism like KKB and PC Music

He's kind of freaky in a good way. That video where he put salami slices over his nipples is my favorite video and I have it on my hard drive in case it ever gets deleted off youtube.

Although I think neither his voice or the female voice in some of his songs are very good or fitting for the songs he makes. Sometimes he has a good song but than his singing kind of ruins it although lyrically it's okayt I guess. I like Raining in LA.

his vocals kinda ruin it, he nailed the mainstream electropop thing up until that

Early stuff, funny, even informative, recent stuff, shit.

The state of this thread.
All this guy does is help birth more and more hacks who put out any generic, cheap sounding garbage because they pirated FL.

He commented on one of my videos, seems like a genuinely cool dude. Also am I the only one who thinks he's gay btw?