Wwyd to my Cuban girlfriend's ass? That hole is tight as fuck and her pussy is begging to be bred

wwyd to my Cuban girlfriend's ass? That hole is tight as fuck and her pussy is begging to be bred

Eat her ass and cover in it cum

Moreee

Id fuck the shit out of her, more please

I’d maker fuck while I’m dressed up like Castro(rip), just to humiliate her. Have her lay on the bed like that, but handcuffed to each posts. I’d get my paddle and start to spank her along her body, mostly focusing on that big ass. Leave it all red and sore for sure.

Yes, abuse this chubby wetback slut. Make her your sex slave

Yessss

Cont.
I’d start teasing her pussy with the paddle handle, make her think I was finally gonna fuck her. Instead I’d trail it up to her asshole and start putting pressure on it. How would she react?

I think she'd definitely start pushing her ass against it - she loves getting fucked there

would fuck her pussy and finger her ass. will see how much finger fits in her asshole till she begs me to stop. then she gets a hard assfuck with a vibe up her pussy.

She loves being forced to cum

Perfect. Than I’d have to start shoving it in there, no easing, just straight up pounding. Would she scream or whine?

I'd give her my Cuban cock

Oh, definitely whine. Throw her fat Cuban ass back against it

in that case i tie her spread eagle and use a hitachi
to edge her for a few hours. then i fuck her ass and push the hitachi as hard as possible against her clit till we cum together. i push the hitachi up her pussy and take a shower.

Id only be using the handle first to stretch her out for me. I’m a bit thicker than my paddles handle. Is she used to thicker cocks than the average?

I edge her for hours usually, she ends up turning into a whimpering mess, doesn't even remember how to speak English

She has such a tight ass. My cock is just over average, but she has the hips to take a pounding

>doesn't even remember how to speak English
thats the right moment to wreck her asshole into pieces and fill her up to the brim.

Lets see the asshole I’ll be destroying then. Magnums don’t even fit me, so she might be in a decent amount of pain when I go in. I wouldn’t care. I’d record her sounds while pound her ass, stop to take a break, grab her by the hair and force her to look up at me while I play her recordings to her. So she knows what a slut she sounds like.

Then take plenty of pictures to post to Sup Forums

No good pics of her asshole unfortunately. She loves having her hair yanked around, and she tells me she loves the pain of having her ass filled so we good there. Would love to watch someone abuse her, call her a dumb spic slut while they destroy her asshole

right, especially from her swollen soaked pussy and her sore dripping asshole.

>call her a dumb spic slut
why talking when you can just slap her ass and pussy while you pound the living shit out of her.

Fuck yes - post her up on Craigslist as a breeding pussy for strong MAGA cock

Would you be okay with me choking her until she almost passes out too? How about slapping her cute face while I call her a dirty capitalist prostitute in Spanish?

She wants it

You sound like such a virgin please stfu

wonder how much cocks she can handle

Are you showing her this thread?

I fantasies about her being used by 10, maybe 15 in some breeding pit

Nope - should I?

show her feet

Definitely. Let her know her body isn’t hers, she’s Cuban so it public property. Which means she’ll be used up by anyone until she’s worn out and mentally falling apart from too much cock..

Mix Cuban and Venezuelan - she's fucked either way

ok guys be quiet for a moment. this is our fuck meat for today. you can fuck every hole you want. do what you want as often you want. she can handle several dicks at the same time but please try to just cum up her pussy. have fun and don't hold back.

Would love to see that all over her Snapchat - sending me pics of her getting fucked

A day? I was thinking more like a year. Keep her in a communal home as our fuck toy, use her every day, multiple at once on weekends. Keep her fed and clothed, but other than that, entirely for our entertainment.

why snapchat? you have to be there. it will be a long day you have to keep care of her. bring her water to stay hydrated and cheer her up when she has to gobble down a extra large cock.

Her before her dick appointment

sounds fun but i guess she could bring some of her friend too. otherwise she would be busy 24/7

let's see more of those tits user

Oh and we’re definitely getting cum on that cubs hat.

are you in Chicago?

you should kiss her to cheer her up when her mouth has a little cock break

thank you, more if possible!

Oh no that’s the point user. Overwhelm her and make sure she’s doesn’t stop working. She’s a good little slut, lets put her to good use.
Agreed. Preferably with face.

Holy fuck she’s perfect

then i come to her awake phase. i want her squirming around my cock or is she so well trained that her body give fuck response during her sleep?

My white gf

She wants your abuse if it means she can stay in the country

Look can you just tell us where you found the pics? Like looking at the girl, but you neckbeards reading mommy's copy of 50 shades of gray is fucking tedious

moar

stop ruining the thread

keep sending OP!

At that point, her body would immediately arches, ass stick up in the air, and she wiggles with anticipation for another fucking, just from the smell of a man.
Oh we’d have to keep her here for our use, it’s a full time occupation.

Deport her illegal alien ass

You’re jerking your stubby little cock to what you read here in shame aren’t you

Getting ready for the frat house, not knowing she's walking into her own sex slavery

You should definitely post tits with face. We need to know what it’ll look like keeping her topless for hours. In fact, I have an idea for how we recruit new guys to use our fucktoy.

Tell me the idea and I'll see what I can do

it's not slavery. she is nobody property. she is just on of the fucktoy stock. she will be happy here.

Well two methods spring to mind.
We can A) Make her go out to clubs and bars wearing the slutty shit we pick out for her. She flirts with several guys, brings them home, and we explain to them the deal.
B) We invite any new friends of ours over when there’s a game or something important on TV. She cooks and serves us snacks while wearing skimpy clothing. We occasionally grab or slap her ass, and let our new friends know they can do the same. Escalate from there.

she needs more cum on her skin

Oh, she'd love that second option. She loves cooking

Should show her this thread and show the reaction here too

Any of your slut giving head? Preferably while she’s looking up at the camera

Nope, I wish

If the guy wants stories in exchange for pics, shut the fuck up or get your own pics

I hate cuban women.

why hating her when you can hate fuck her

Any with cum on her?

BUuuump come back OP

Bump

Still lurking

I'd play with it first, jiggle it, squeeze it. Then I'd sniff and kiss it. Then I'm gonna rimjob that shit and ram my dick inside.

Not your gf but she has a great ass

even the cat wants her ass

You gonna show your little slut this thread?

ikr. we should make him post a screenshot of his arms. We will be able to tell all we need to from that alone

BUMp

Piss on her face.

shit in her vagina hole then go HAM with a sink plunger

cut it off, pan fry in butter and consume. then shit it out and smear it on her face

Nice job OP. You’ve left just long enough for the autism to creep in.

shut it devil boy