Feels thread

Feels thread...

Whats her name Sup Forums, tell me more about her.

Women are lame and boring

Traps is where it's at fam

i don't have anyone

Which one?

The one that hurt you

like a steak knife throgu butter, thats how that pic just felt to my heart. Pls no more.

Jen.

Top notch gal.

None of them really hurt me though. I was never in the position to be the vulnerable one. What hurts is the ones that it didn't work out with, or we didn't pursue it even though we knew it would be great. The only one that really hurts os the one that said she was proud of me, then we never spoke again until we sat beside each other on a plane with our current partners.

Ur a good guy with a good heart user, I hope you will live happy with your current partner.

We do, she's all I could hope for. Thanks, I hope the same goes for you

The REAL feels.

In my fantasy I‘m together with her. I‘m dreaming about kissing,fucking and all the love stuff.
I see her last month but dont speak to her because I was shy. In school she was gives me math tutoring. She is older than me, so cute and cool. She likes Horror, gore and listen to hardrock but looks like an angel.

Her name was Anna, and I want her to be with someone better, maybe she'll find someone, but I don't really care if I do or not.

>The REAL

These ones make me sad. So much better than the fat ass katana weilding neckbeards in middle school saying “waaaahhhhhh my 10/10 crush doesn’t liek me back!! Waaaahhhhh”