Will this shit ever get good?

Will this shit ever get good?

S2 wasn't that bad. The biggest problem it had that it was just to rush and it needed more episode or something.

It was like watching a half-assed version of a good show.

>can't understand half of what Vince Vaughn says

don't even remind me that this garbage exist

I felt that way about Matthew in S1 tbqh

No. In fact it just gets worse.

More scene with Vince talking with his wife about trying to get pregnant. I laughed when they had two separate scenes of that one after another. Imagine the level incompetence behind this season.

it's good faggot

Nothing gets good. Casper knew this.

I'm getting mixed signals here.

He called you a faggot, he's obviously abusive and evil.

My sides were obliterated when Ray's message to his son failed to upload
It just felt so pointlessly mean spirited that I couldn't help but laugh

season 2 is actually amazing.

i only sort of liked it when i first watched it but with a second viewing its fucking great.

just as good as S1, possibly better

The whole show was probably put together in a few days.

it's over

unless you mean you're watching the season in which case I suggest sticking around for mcadams and kelly 'mommy' reilly

only watched it because I heard peta jensen was in it during the rich man orgy. Never spotted her.

S2 has GOAT OST btw desu senpai

All my life I've been bringing knives to gunfights, and now that I have a gun everybody's switched back to knives. Know what I say? More bullets for me.

S2 is very good with some bad scenes.

>yfw season three has a young director doing all eight episodes and panzerotti no longer writing

There is a S3?

I can't remember a single real detail of the conspiracy. Some guy is buying something, some kids grow up and get revenge on a guy who killed their parents and works for the guy buying the thing, then suddenly the playboy kid is the mayor? It was all told in massive exposition dumps and none of it stuck 16 months later

Yes, when this happens

biggest letdown was the guy in the crow mask. that could've been so much cooler than it actually was

nice one

god I totally forgot that.

I would actually be interested in that because of how stupid it sounds.

True Detective was all down hill after Daddario titties.

last episode
>epic

>panzerotti no longer writing
is this confirmed?

I fucking laughed