Whatcha drinkin plebs?

Whatcha drinkin plebs?

Chocolate shake

Shots

Literally only leaving bed to drink water and spray shit out my ass

neat rye whiskey

that sucks dude, try some orange juice and toast if you're having trouble eating

Beer. But what i really wanted was some weed.

Bulleit rye and alpenbitters makes a mean old fashioned user, try it some time. I have no trouble eating, but as soon and I do it goes straight through me and I paint the toilet bowl brown

liberal tears

Blue label for me

will do

for some reason I find that oddly satisfying though, especially if I'm home alone and I can just let it explode lol

Store brand diet cola

Kek

Call me a girl

im not a retarded to destroy my brain cells. Fresh juice made from oranges, lemon, kiwi and some other stuff

If it wasn't for alcohol, I could have been a professor by now ! Listen to this man here

>this guy thinks alcohol kills brain cells
>doesnt realise alcohol is the single thing that brought us out of the stone age

> three digit price for blended scotch

If a scotch is over $100, it better be single malt, with just a couple drops of spring water from near the distillery

its second worst thing after cigs. Cigs don't give you nothing and alc just make u an idiot. Then you have cannabis that kills your ambition. If you want to take something just take psychadellics at least u will learn you something about yourself

oh sorry forgot about white sugar

>literally retarded
>doesnt understand that tobacco led to the industrial revolution
>fucking straight edge incel doesnt realise computers wouldnt exist without tobacco

Fuck that im not here to say people how to live. If u want to poison you body thats ok with me.. Going to gym cya

>he doesn't understand that quality blended scotches literally blend all the best single malts into a super scotch

also

>$100 being a substantial cost

stay poor and unenlightened.

Just don't drink sea water.

pleb night

I'll see that and raise you this.

najs bror

>Whatcha drinkin plebs?
My Scotch of choice (sherry cask, natch)

Guinness currently.
Got a Champion ale too.
Need to go shop and get more.

Pretty good, tastes like a dry sake. Goes down smooth and sets a fire in your belly like an angry dragon

Shame about the price tho

(cont)
and after dinner, a glass of this with a coffee

Cider.

(cont again)
But currently I've a bottle of this on the go

Well Absinthe I guess

Ever tried mixing it with Robinsons blackcurrent? It tastes pretty good but goes down a bit too easy

No, but I also don't like watering it down so I do need to find something to mix it with

Fucking meme scotch.

u're mum

Cunt.

moonshine and beer

I have dillon's absinthne. I have been doing straight shots of it since I ran out of sugar cubes, sometimes flaming shots, sometimes with water, but it has outlasted the sugar cubes because I wound up making a fuckton of tea