Flying lotus concert in my city

>flying lotus concert in my city
>over 21 only
seriously what the fuck do i do? hes my favorite artist ever and im gonna miss out

You have to contact the club owner ahead of time to make an exception or let you go with your parent or legal guardian which depending where you live might be a state law anyway.

grow up you faggot.

Wait until your 21

It's a horrible feeling being underage, but as soon as you get to 21 you stop giving a shit. Unfortunately the people making the decisions at venues are all over 21.

It's budget plain and simple. 18+ costs more for insurance.

>being younger than 21 in 2017

are you even trying

Stay hone. Children shouldn't go to shows.

That could just mean that there's a bar inside. My local venue is always 21+ but when I was underage, they just put big X's on my hands so i couldn't order drinks. Check ahead of time user

>18-20
>fuck im mature enough to go to any 21+ events wtf
>fuck i should be able to drink

>literally the second you hit 21
>i don’t want no fucking 18 year olds at [insert venue here]
>i don’t give a fuck I can drink now

That sucks OP

I vividly remember missing so many good shows as a teenager. Seattle in those days had a positively draconian policy on all ages shows, they were almost impossible to put on legally.

I love all ages shows, teenagers bring so much more energy to a show, way better than super jaded too cool for school seen everything 20 something hipsters whose highest compliment to a live band is a sligt head nod that lose their shit if you jostle them and spill a drop of their 9 dollar craft beer (well shoot you a really bad look or mutter something bitchy)

Are you still in Seattle? I really like Lesbian and Substratum

>not being over 21
This is the perfect time to be 21. Adolescence is overrated, being an adult millennial is the fucking shit.

I seriously hope I die quickly and painlessly before I get old but holy shit I fucking love being 21 in 2017

get a fake id, its pretty easy mang

actor observer bias

Most clubs don't want to deal with underage drinking

Also this is pretty true, kids under 21 are still excited about drinking under the cops' noses but the day after you turn 21 you just don't give a shit and there tend to be fewer people acting up in such shows

go to a different cities where the show is 18+

meanwhile here's me, not giving the slightest fuck about drinking, but being barred off from seeing artists that i love because of stupid bullshit rules

No excuse for being under 21. Hit the gym.

I used to go to shows all the time when I was 16-18. Now I'm 24 and I cant stand teens at gigs

>he identifies with his biological age
It's just like you didn't notice it's current year now

Get a fake ID, duh.

How does Murica even justify that you need to be older to drink a beer than joining the army or sign up for student loans that will haunt you for decades?

God I forget you poor americans can't even have a beer until you're 21.