Feet

Feet

Anyone here from nyc (or nj) and into jerking off to feet pics of their gfs, female family members etc? I'm looking for new jo buds. Kik: pmk1651.

Damn these are nice

yeah i could lick her soles all day

Her toes are adorable too hmm

her huge feet are amazing

Hell yeah they are

can you believe they are size 10,5?

Damn nice i couldnt have guessed

sauce? her toes look nice.

dubsie from /soc
she loves to show off her feet

More?

Rate

Size 5-6 US womens

Guys ethnicity

Solid 9 they look soft and delicious. Got more? Kik?

Guess*
Fuck mobile

anklets are so sexy, i wish she kept your chastity cage key on it.

mmmm, love anklets

Anyone want some OC?

Damn straight i want some oc user

i love chokers, anklets, and toerings. they're all symbols of female submission to me which is cute af.

Well nigga let's go

amen

Fuckin loved her feet

No. Get those hideous nasty things out of here.

dubs

Good shit daaaamn

Those fingernails = Nope

Face with feet or GTFO!

So cute, more? Kik?

this and those are men's feet anyway
he is obviously a gayboy
certainly not a foot fetishist as foot fetishists must have face

Not him , but he's right. The rule is that you post face with feet, or gtfo. You doing a collage around a man's foot just shows you are incredibly immature, and frankly, an asshole.

Why are you even here? What kind of loser engages in this infantile nonsense? Why not just go find a foot fetish website where they (somehow) allow "just feet". Good luck with that as everyone I've seen makes it an absolute rule that you cannot post without face. They ban you if you do otherwise.

I posted a pic with her holding up her foot though?

How insecure do you have to be to think that wanking to a pic of a foot that looks very feminine makes you gay (even if it doesn't belong to a female in reality).

Because it's a dude you fucking faggot.

>attention whore on a board dedicated to attention whoring likes to whore for attention

Ya don’t say.

Does anybody have that pic with feet next to a chastity cage?

fucking samefag yoda poster posting the exact same shit every time

>Why not just go find a foot fetish website where they (somehow) allow "just feet"

Publicfeet alone proves you wrong. In fact most feet forums dont give a fuck. Hell most forums dont 't give a fuck. The only one is you autistic fucks here. Also if you cant tell the difference between male feet and female feet, You are no foot lover.

Any socks?

bump

What are you fuckin upset about?

I have no idea, i read the comment wrong. In any guess, face or no face. Who gives a flying fuck.

Fantastic

Can someone please get me the sauce for this webm.

>looks very feminine
Lol, your'e now confirmed for gay.

Has a source for this ever been found? Seems like one of the greatest mysteries on the internet.

I only have these two gifs ;_; I want to see source video :(

i think these pictures were taken on her HOLLIDAY

>who gives a fuck
According to every psychological study ever published, the foot functions as a sexual association even more private than the vagina for those with a foot fetish--substituting for what is an "individual female" by replacing the vagina. Females do not have foot fetishes, yet for males, it is by far the most common fetish. All those studies have also shown that hetersexual males only get sexually aroused by feet on the gender they are attracted to. Images of random feet in those studies, independent of gender "caused sexual arousal in only 0.3% of subjects". The study does on to conclude that the face is a necessary component for sexual arousal in a foot fetishist, and that even when feet are shown with a vagina, there is still little sexual arousal. Further, these studies have also shown that where the "exact same" feet are transposed on an image from one female to another that there may be no sexual arousal in one, but full sexual arousal in another, thus again confirming that it is the association of the feet with the face that determine sexual arousal from systemic intimacy with that individual female in the mind of the foot fetishist.

So apparently 99.7% of actual foot fetishists not only "care", but in fact do not find images of "just feet" to be part of a foot fetish, nor are they ever sexually aroused or even interested in looking at feet without an association of the face.

Rhodes, B., Denton, R.T., Venkata J. Psy. & Human Sexuality, J. Psy. & Human Sexuality, v. 111, p.242-61 (2014)

See also:
Baum, R.F., Kincaid, R., Voohees, D. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 13, 352–373 (2003).

more?

You're fucking retrded if you're really getting so into this

Agreed user thanks for fucking educating dumb foot fags

fucken saved!
makes sense, fyi

like everyone says, FACE WITH FEET OR GTFO!

any more of her?

This It's also gay as fuck to post just feet. Rule #1 of a footfag thread has always been Face With Feet Or Gtfo! Everybody knows this. The only people who post without face are actual fags, and closet fags who need to avoid associating the feet with a female in order to keep their denial plausible and closet homo more.

It's gay.

>Females do not have foot fetishes,

What the fuck am i reading? Did you really take the time to make all that shit up? Next time dont add that part because it fucks the whole thing.

I mean these threads prove that that 0.3% is fucking bullshit . Feet are like boobs to footfags. So just a picture of feet will cause sexual arousal..... Fuck you are autistic, more so that you took the time to make that up .

Fuck (you). I'll just post feet pics with no face.

i will never smell her small feet :(

not him, but he's right
women DO get off on getting guys off with THEIR feet
just as any gender gets off on getting their sexual partner off (control thing), but a woman enjoying giving her man pleasure with her feet (most don't, fyi), is not even close to being the same as a foot fetish
some women also get off punching a guy in the balls, for those guys that seem to get off on that
not the same, dumbass

>what is brain

That's where you are wrong, because some do. Yeah it's not has high as males but there are some still out there.

So yes WOMEN DO GET OFF USING A GUYS/WOMANS FOOT.

>what is brain

Wtf are you talking about? Are you literally this dumb. I've had a foot fetish my whole life. Never heard of a woman having one, and certainly never encountered one despite searching. Ever.

It's also very well known that a foot fetish is only a male thing. Some women also enjoy having their feet worshipped. That is not a foot fetish tho.

omg the fuck is wrong with ((you)). A quick google search will show you are fucking wrong. Am i begin trolled by the same face footfag guy here?

>some
Being this retarded. Posting the same greentext in response to someone who posted greentext. Being this 5 year old. Go pee-wee herman "I know you are but what am I" somewhere else, dumbass. You are too fucking dumb to be here. You do know there is an age minimum, right? Not even joking. Your mom's calling you.

Fucking google it you mongoloid, there are tons of women that has a foot fetish, I even know one personally

Let me guess, all these stories are just from guys right?

lol rekt, prooved yourself wrong

This guy has brain damage.