Movies everyone watched once but no one has ever watched twice

Movies everyone watched once but no one has ever watched twice

is only half as good outside of an IMAX, but still an amazing expierence.

About 90% of the MCU. I've been known to rewatch GotG, Iron Man, and TWS, but that's it.

This. Only ones I've watched twice are Avengers 1 and Civil War

i thought it was pretty forgettable outside of a few moments

I rewatch GotG for the pretty colors and cgi. it's like an Nvidia benchmark test with a story.

I was about to say this. These movies have about the depth of the pop corns I eat watching them.

i watched it twice in theatres

I can barely even watch most of them once, I usually tune out of them after 30 mins

Every Cohen brothers movie that isn't The Big Lebowski

I almost never rewatch movies and I watched Gravity 3 times

I loved it until the fire extinguisher jetpack scene

I thought I was watching a bugs bunny cartoon or something

I love rewatching no country though

who's with me?

You're way off the mark

Basically every movie I watch. I never really watch anything twice unless it's a classic. Every movie that has come out in the last several years has been entirely forgettable.

never seen it

I've seen Gravity 3 times. Love it each time. Lubezki is a god.

Someone said the MCU. I can dig that, although I find myself watching predecessors right before their sequels hit theatres.

Titanic is wrong. I love that movie. Seen it like 8 times in my life.

I'd say Aronofsky films, even though I tend to like them a lot. Noah was really good, The Fountain was really good, Requiem, Black Swam - both really good. But I just have no desire to watch any of those again.

I guess I'll just have to see if next year's "Untitled Darren Aronofsky Project" will change that cycle.

True.

the imitation game

People watch movies twice? What the fuck? That's like watching a sports game twice, what's the point in that?

> there are people who reread novels