Mom wants to go see Doctor Strange

>mom wants to go see Doctor Strange
>have to explain to her it's a bottom of the barrel, formulaic, focus tested, piece of shit not worth our time
Does anyone else frequently have this conversation?

no because i'm not a fucking loser who still ives with his mom

>these are the people who are complaining about Marvel and capeshit on Sup Forums

No, I don't go to the movie theater and my mom doesn't go to the movie theater

I also don't talk shit about movies I haven't seen.

At least not in real life, anyway.

>he doesn't spend time with his loving mother despite not living with her
What are you, some kind of heartless bastard?

No, because I'm not a fucking faggot kill joy. Especially not to my own mother.

Watch the movie with your mother and then tell he she has to go watch Hacksaw Ridge with you.

Too bad. It was pretty good.

>joy
>capeshit
You have to go back

i wish i still could go to the movies with mom ;_;

You need to kill yourselves

Fuck off Pacos.

We all know how you much you dirty spics abuse your mothers. No real Americans would deny spending time with their mothers no matter the event.

I'd go knitting with her if she asked me to

I don't try to explain anything I just say I don't want to see it

Yes. I, too, often pontificate on the failings of a movie I haven't seen based solely on what I've been told by a Japanese shitposting chalkboard.

You have to improve her taste, you're doing her a disservice.

pleb

So yeah, dr. strange was probably the best marvel movie and it sucks how they advertise it as a dumb spectical movie.

My mom doesn't have shit taste so no.
People defending capeshit ITT should go back to plebbit asap.

No, I'm not autistic.

>capeshit loving weeb pretending to have family values
you REALLY need to kill yourself

oh shit

if you have to explain this to your normie friends and relatives about a movie, then they are probably sufficiently normie to actually enjoy the movie

>everyone is an idiot but me and my secret club
end yourselves

No. My dad enjoys capeshit and I humor him because it means I get to spend time with him.

Who gives a fuck.
If you love your mom go see the fucking movie with her.
If she wants you to see it with her, she just wants some quality time with her son and enjoy a fucking movie together.
Stop being a shit son and make your own fucking mother happy, you selfish cunt.
You never know if one day she'll never just be there ever again.
Make it count and make your goddamned mother happy.
I'm a DC fan but if my mother asked me to see Doctor Strange (which I don't want to), I would tell her I'll see it with her and enjoy that I'm making her happy and taking the time to spend quality time with her.
Not everything has to be fucking below you, especially when it comes to your immediate family.

YOUR DUM

SEE DR STRANGE IN 3D ON THE BIGGEST MOVIE SCREEN YOU CAN FIND

ITS BETTER THAN 90% OF MARVEL MOVIES FOR THE VISUALS ALONE

>HURR DURR! IT'S A BAD MOVIE! I REFUSE! HOW IS SHE SO STUPID?!

This isn't about your taste or her taste. This is about spending time with a loved one. That's what's important. You can talk shit about the movie after you stepped out of the theater and then make recommendations to her in the same genre. Have a movie night with her, and show her some of the films you like.

You're a complete simpleton if you instantly put a wall around yourself over one thing. You can improve your relationship and her taste if you just spend time together.

Why did you (you) me, my mom doesn't want to see doctor reddit.

what are you talking about? i was telling him to stop sperging to his normie friends and family about "focus tested, formulaic, etc" bullshit they dont care about and let them enjoy their normie shit. maybe even tag along with them and try to have a good time with them

calm down and grow up

What kind of flaming faggot are you? If mom wants to watch the shittiest Hallmark movie with you, you grow a pair and do it without bitching.

>grow up
>Coming from an user who probably refuses to see a movie because he needs to maintain his "cool kid" cred on an anonymous image board

>watching movies is now considered spending time with people
How? During the entire movie all you do is focus on it, the only interaction you ever do with them is make some snarky remark here and there and that's it. There are better ways to spend time with people.

thinking people can't have taste and a lack of desire to support a terrible company ruining cinema without an agenda to seem cool on Sup Forums
you have problems

You did good OP. Dr Quips is plebshit. Take her to Hacksaw Ridge.

Excited for the sequel.
The villain for that is going to be bretty fucking good when he has the moral high ground.

You know why I've come.

morals are subjective

>all this sappy mommy shit

leave the womb for once

when you're fucking with universe altering powers it's pretty objective whats right or wrong.

Like imagine all the fucker dr. strange did to time when he was just messing with that apple.

Kek, how many good boy points did she deduct from your allowance?

>americans loving her mothers

what?

We're in different countries - fuck

>say a movie is bad
>form an actual opinion
>"ohh user is just doing the usual shit" moaning

I love when people can't understand that I can appreciate shitty movies for fun but can actually differenciate between "i like it" and "it's actually good.

So I became the guy who thinks everything is shit.

>My mommy wants to take me to a superhero movie out of the kindness of her heart
>I am unable to control my malignant autism as I scream at her how it is intellectually beneath an individual such as myself

most embarrassing OP I've read in a long time

>mom

it's the fact that you did this to your mother that is hilarious, you actual retard

already did nerd

yeah my mum is a huge pleb
last year she asked if i could go with her watch the last avengers
i told her i simply don't support capeshit
she kept asking for it so i punched her
never again she invited me to watch crap with her

Only capeshit I ever saw with my mom was Ant-Man and that's because my dad and her are getting divorced and she was feeling down and just wanted to get out of the house. We were gonna watch some other movie but it was sold out.

Go to the movies with your mom. Maybe she'll give you a handjob when the lights go down.

And why not enjoy a night out with your mom while you still can user?

It's actually really good

Go back, you fucking retards

No, I just go to see the damn movie.

If I have a negative opinion about it I post it here. You have to control your power level on public you silly user.

Everything is focus tested.

Probably one of the most pathetic posts ive read in a while
Congratulations

Probably one of the most reddit posts I've read in a while
Congratulations

>mom wants to go see Doctor Strange
>tell her to have fun and let me know how it is
>she reports back that it was alright, but that she thought it would have been better in 3D because the visuals were the best part of the movie

why is this a thread?