The NRA is pretty okay I guess

The NRA is pretty okay I guess

>A challenger appears

The NRA is a terrorist organization

>tolerant, moderate opinion
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you scared of guns

Everyone is a fascist terrorist according to you ANTIFAggots.

user you got it wrong.
They are Communist so you need to give info on them

How to trigger the NRA in three words
>UNIVERSE BACKGROUND CHECKS

We can't run background checks on the entire universe

The only good part about the NRA, is the incessant whining they cause.

Obama never airlifted pallets of cash to them or supplied them with armaments, so they clearly aren't.

FFS America it has been 2 days since your last school shooting.

Get a grip, fucking getting bored waiting for my daily report of American kids being killed by an upset faggot.

Hurry up will you. Or I will just go watch Pokemon instead which is more entertaining.

See for a better one. But they (NRA) are so so at times when they aren’t being a bitch and throwing shit under the bus.

>pretty ok
>understatement of the millienia

Not an amerifat, but I wish we had your NRA here before they took away all our guns. Our murder rate actually went up overall and people just used different weapons (mass weapons too).

I don't really understand the school shooting thing, but what I do know is that your gun laws used to be far more lax decades ago with much more availability of hardcore guns, and you had NO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS.

So whatever the cause (likely a generational thing as your Millenials really seem like lowlife, lazy fuckups from what I've seen and heard), your school shootings have nothing to do with gun laws. You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise and ignore all the data.

Hint: governments want your guns because they stay in power by disarming you as there is ZERO chance for revolution after that. It is all about you giving up your rights with misguided scare tactics aimed at the gain of those already in power. Nothing more.

Republicans and Democrats are basically the same in the whole scheme of things

the only way gun control could ever happen is if every communist and anarchist in america went out and bought as many guns as possible

actually true

Ignoring republicans who have been involved in mass shootings.

I take it you are a Republican then right?

I don't think they have ever made that claim, however every group, political or not has their extremist supporters.

Both sides of the fence that is.

In the US after 9/11 the Far Right extremist groups that exist int he US have caused the most attacks and deaths.

That information is freely available on your governments DOJ, FBI etc sites.

All polfaggots need to have their IPs logged. If there's one demographic that produces these shooters, it's them. Violence and right wing politics are just two sides of the same sad coin

/thread

If that was true school shooters would exclusively target niggers.

quality

Damn straight. FPBP

But 1 out of every 20 school shootings, the shooter is black. So if the school was mostly black students it would be in an area that is predominantly black.

Since that hardly happens, this means white snowflakes are more inclined to shoot school kids.

>threading yourself
>being this much of an obtuse faggot