later, I'm ending it. for real

No one cares as you can see. Live stream it tho

no cam, brick phone

Did you run out of mummy’s tendies?

yeah and hope

Post phone number then and talk with me on WhatsApp

no data
>be poor fag

You are full of shit. What is the point of the thread ? You won't do anything. How are you even trying it ?

no point just sick of it all, i know you're all reaction-less to stuff like this so i really have no gain. i've never posted anything to social media just shared stuff of other people, just observed "friends" so this is my first real post anywhere

... so you aren't even telling us how ? I don't care why you want to do it.

i can make a noose, the only problem i have is nothing is strong enough to support my body weight on the end of the noose

maybe find dad's painkillers

honestly, i have no idea how, maybe you can, you creative cunts

Yeah I tried that too. Broke my shower and 2 doorhandles that way. A bridge would be a good place but as soon as normies see you preparing this shit they will stop you.

i tried at my local park before (cannonhill park in birmingham uk) got caught by some guy who goes around on a little train taking "tourists" around

Make sure to Hang on

Cutting works if you take aspirin and keep the wound wet. If you just cut your wrist there is a huge chance that it will dry and stop bleeding. Happens to me.

Hanging inside is almost impossible and outside there is a huge chance that someone stops you.

Take all the pills and talk with God - 500 different anti depressant just made me sleep for some days.

Crash your car or set yourself on fire

you mean "hang in there"

im 18, no car tried cutting myself but was caught because i had a teal coloured hood on and the blood came visible during dinner, dadonly buys me bright colourd clothes now

finding pills rn btw

Yea i Realized my autism

i know dat feel bro

Pills just put you in a weird surreal dream. The "dying" part feels amazing but the recover part sucks. Pic related from my last vacatation

Then there is not later

i've kinda tried to od on pills, each pill was like 3 or 5mg, i downed 3 palletes of 9

i ment "later fags" but slow ass pc

been thinking about buying some charcoal and lighting it in my garage to attempt to monoxide myself

any tips? have a car but don't want to set it on fire, burning to death doesn't sound super fun

I took 200 50mg doxipin, 50 zopiclon 7.5, and about 100 x quetiapin.. and a shitload of duravil to fuck with my liver. Didn't work.

Columbine wasn't a tragedy, it was a tutorial.

i study mehcanics at a shitty college btw, tried to drink shit like petrol, diesel and coolant but they don't have them in bottles, just in the shitty cars, so i had to hold open the fuel flaps and dip my finger, only got sick and the coolant i licked it off a expansion tank cap just more sickness for a few days

Death doesn't come without lots of pain

Sounds good. Fire apparently hurts just for a second after that all the nerves are done. You could even make it look like an accident

What is gassing myself. It is painless but the faggots Mixx helium with oxygen now to prevent the painless way

tried to burn my self, finger was hurting, pussied out

Well op isn't doing shit.
/thread

you can't thread your own post faggotron

I'm trying . "at least you tried" a common thing with me as much as i hate it

He's a pussy like all of us.

why's it so hard to find something tall enough to jump off of and die

that speaks to me on a spiritual level man. i wish i wasnt a pussy, imagine all that would have been, those conversations i fucked up, those job interviews. maybe if i was a little more cockier i'd be somewhere in life

i know right? i tried to go to the roof of a flat near by, the doors were the scan card type, but i waited and snuck in and got to the top floor but the enterance to the floor was locked

Because hotels are really expensive on these floors and the windows are locked on public places

I tried it often enough. Now I just wait until my finally dies and then use the rope method - booked a mountain climbing vacation for that. So I either fall or hang to death

i just realised. i can take the lightswitch out the wall and touch the live and ground/earth wires
will try at 10:00pm, currently 9:33pm

This will cook the shit in your ass. If you survive enjoy the recovery from a stupid idea like this

godspeed

He's the thing pal.

If you want to die then kill yourself that's easy. If you want to live and do what ever then do it. its your life so do what you please with it.

To be Cocky you have to let go of your worries and don't give a shit and do whatever.

We all talk the talk but will you walk the walk?

Why wait ? Do you want to finish your movie ?

How is it easy ? Well if you have a gun or a car it is.

Do it queer

i doubt it will, in the uk we have a shit ton of safety stuff i think (like trips-switches) if irregularity is sensed in the wall outputs the switches go off, cutting all power to house until the resident turns back on, i know this because i tried it with my ps3 power cable, i cut the endi that goes into the ps3 off and held it then i flipped the wall switch on and got a little shock and clicked my toung because of the shock. don't think the light switches have it though

i will fag

Just use a converter between you and the socket.

At least post a pic and don't pretend you are in the only house in this world without a cam

suicidal car owner here still hard can't do it with emissions and crashing into something isn't 100%

it's amazing the time and effort society puts into making sure suicidal failures continue to be a burden

i don't know what that is. don't know much about electrics. only what i learn in mechanics class (the course is called "diploma in light vehicle maintinance and repeair" im on level 2 so i know barely anything)

Holy shit you're so fucking pathetic.

JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE.

LITERALLY CAN'T FAIL UNLESS GOD HIMSELF INTERVENES AND TELLS YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIVE BY SAVING YOUR INGRATE ASS.

But you're too much of a coward for that because you don't really want to die, you just want daddy to notice you're scratched-up wrists.

god fucking damnit

all the bridges by me have water running under them and arent even high

i legit have a brick phone and a thissy toshiba satellite pro

Tie a rope around your neck and somewhere else. Get in the car and just let it will or slam the gas. Or go climbing like I said

There are more ways to kill yourself then they're ways to get a job lol. they're easy ways, hard ways, painless ways, and painful ways its like my women. its diverse.

*shitty

C O N T E X T

All the huge bridges are for cars in Europe. I literally never saw one high enough that could be accessed by foot and I travel a lot

ment for

You only need 25 metres or 8 stories for a statistical 100% death rate. That's not that high - pic related.

>running water
Good. Your useless corpse will be washed out to see for the fish.

>by me
You have a fucking car, nigger. Get in it and fucking drive to a high bridge.

by not that high i mean tops is like 10 feet with water under it, and i dont have a fucking car, read properly fuckwit

Yeah if you want to destroy another life it's easy. Jump in front of a train. But imagine you don't want that. Then it's just poison, suffocating or bleeding out. All of these are really risky if you don't live next to a deep lake. As soon as someone see you prepare this shit they try to stop you. Good luck walking with stones in your pocket in a lake

Timestamp it nigger and stream it on twitch.

Buy a train ticket then.

Holy fuck.

>i want to die
>but i don't want to put any effort in
Jesus fucking Christ.

If you put as much effort into living as you did into avoiding fucking dying you might not be such a worthless sack of shit.

The main problem with suicidal people is that they're too fucking useless to fucking do it. Instead they just sponge around sucking up my time and sympathy like grotesque blobs.

I hope you fucking die, user. I hope that very much.

brickphone (alba classic 1 or some shit)
and shitty old toshiba satellite

Windows are locked. You would have to ring the bell and ask someone if you can please use their window. Hotels and public buildings are locked for safety reasons

thanks, and i've tried if you read properly and i'm flat broke

>sucking up my time and sympathy
yeah, you sound pretty sympathetic

some people don't even read it all, 've stated i snuck into a tower (wickets tower in edgebaston uk birmingham) but the doors to the roof were locked

Train to bridge please. Are you that retarded ?

Hurt durr I never tried something but I am sure I know the perfect way to do it.

Then akbar yourself so it becomes news

I said that ? Windows are locked and of course the roof is

Fag

fucking thank you, i tried alot of shit but no train bridges near me

basement?

already forced to see a psychiatrist, not really a psychiatrist, my GP but my dad makes me taalk to him since theyre friends and probably doesn't want word getting out that his son is a suicidal failure, asian family btw

Wut

>I am sure I know the perfect way to do it.
I do know the perfect way to do it. There is a fuckhuge bridge 30 minutes away from me that people kill themselves from all the fucking time.

The difference between me and you is not that you have killed yourself and I haven't, because clearly we both have exactly equal experience in that field. The difference is that I'm smart and you're dumb, and I'm proactive and you're lazy. That's why I could kill myself but won't, and you can't kill yourself but want to.

Multilevel parking garages also work.

Believe me, I'm a font of sympathy. Everyone on this planet, by virtue of being alive, has my sympathy. But my respect is not given so automatically.

bye faggot!

adios faggot

bye, i'm trying the light switch, if it work i won't be replying, if not, then it'll take my router 3 mins to boot up and my shitty satellite around 7mins

Link to that bridge. What is the point of it ? These things aren't build like that in Europe. They are completely closed so alcoholics don't sneak in.

Crosses the mouth of the river.

Buy a camera, the money you spend won't matter since you'll die

grow up !

stream it please

Name ? I want to look up how high it is. Also it's clearly a vehicle bridge - how far can you walk on the street before someone stops you. I am sure you won't even make half the way up there

stream it or you're a fag

Your whole life you have been saying later to yourself. Maby it's about time to start doing stuff and fix your troubles instead of feeling bad about something you know deep down there can easily be fixed if u put some mind to it.

Are you fucking retarded? Vehicle bridges have footpaths.

Highest point is 30m, which is 5m above the statistical 100% death point. You can even jump straight onto concrete if you don't want to take chances with the water.

I'm not going to tell you the name because it can be easily identified using reverse image search, you fucking newfag. You spend all your life on computers and still don't know how to use them?

what the fuck is that the story bridge

such a wasted brain

>That's why I could kill myself but won't, and you can't kill yourself but want to.

nice. genuinely, harsh, clearly conveys the idea, lasting impact. repetition of the killing yourself to highlight its absurdity helps.

i can tell from how well you can communicate ideas that you are intelligent. from knowing you are intelligent i know that you are unhappy. the fact that you entered this thread, which is about people killing themselves, means you have an interest in suicide. you say that you're motivated and insult others for being lazy, but generally we say about ourselves what we want to be true and project onto others what we dislike in our own personality.

my guess: you're a sad sack of depressed shit just like everyone else here, and in an ironic attempt to do good you encourage people to kill themselves in an antagonistic way. works 2fold: people want to do something less when you insult them and tell them to do it, and if you present yourself as being better it gives them something to compete against/strive for.

kys yourself yourself and stop larping