Be Me

>Be Me
> 16 years old virgin, 6'4 athletic but not a freak
> measure pee pee, 10 inches... nice
> meet girl,
> Bitch has Herpes
> Me gets herpes, bitch wasent big enough to tell me she had it
> Girl belittles me and runs off with 5'2 dude with 12 inch
> feel broken beyond belief and belittled, was happy as larry, constantly need to prove myself now
> Feels bad man
> Spend 2 years in gym
> swole with meat, but has STI
> meet new bitch, explain to her i haves sti and wanted to give her the choice because i didnt have it
> she goes with it, together happy for years
> go 2016 reading festival
>new lad comes to the friendship group
> lost job recently, company went into liquidation
> After festival, "cant do this anymore user"
> New guy tiny with ED & photography apprenticeship
>Start new job, ex bitch tells everyone about sti, puts me in debt and tells my friends lies and turns everyone against me - dubs gets tits
> Fast foward to now
> 23, £50,000 a year job in canary wharf, 6'4 with big penis and sti - lucky man but
> want to commit every single day without fail, cannot be happy, without fail, wish SADS would take me
>spends all day when not working smoking and muay thai
>why cant i let things go Sup Forums, its been 5 years and i still feel as belittled as ever, how do i commit without feeling

dedicate your life to finding a cure.

Wont help the fact im gunna spend the rest of my life feeling like a massive cunt

try an drug that will let you escape your perspective. LSD, DMT, shrooms

does it help??

Ive never tried a psych, just spend most evenings stoned to the bone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Beleive me user, this is genuine,

Never spoken to anyone how i feel, just kept working away, i needed to tell my piece as im spiraling down

also bitch x2 for dubs

>dubs gets tits
checked

look up before and after videos, a lot of people talk about how it helped them. its a sure fire cure for depression

>10cm

don't look at me faggot, you're the Ukaisian 'measuring' in inches

Roll

check

holy shit I got tripples I better get nice tit pics

kek

already posted user

This?

waiting for the pic

wont let me dupeupload

its not even good.

sorry to dissapoint

Hey OP.

When's the first time of the day you feel down? And is there any way you can elaborate on the feeling? eg. Specific thoughts/phrases ("I hate myself for not letting go")

Litterally the second my alarm goes off and i get up and dressed i dont want to be there

But i act fine around other people in the office as i dont want to burden anyone

you could always take huge life insurance policy and then start trying to kill yourself in ways that don't violate the terms. then leave your parents the money

What is it you say to yourself as soon as you wake up? Do you generally feel off or do you talk yourself into it?

brb going for a smoke

meant for

parents are cunts will just give it to my waste of life brother

Im usually the first one in work by a good hour, hour and a half.

If i dont get up at that time and get out the door i will feel like less of a man because someone out there will and that makes him better than me.

I dont want to get up but theres some force inside me telling me i have to or ill be a let down.

Ill struggle to accept if someones done something better than me

Me want nude to fapy

Double nude fap

Triple motherfucking bitchass nigga wrecking nude power

Spread your aus

Fuck this we aint getting any nude

Uh hello there

the other guy is a fag, the tits are great and always welcomed

Wish 7878 would count

nice