Does this shit actually work? I want to get my sausage smoked, but I'm just an average guy. Do I stand a chance?

Does this shit actually work? I want to get my sausage smoked, but I'm just an average guy. Do I stand a chance?

why not try you faggot ass bitch?

Depends on how high your standards are

With a girl? Maaaaybe.
With a guy? There's better apps.

I'm lazy and my ballsack is itchy

You need Facebook so I wouldn’t know

Not really. The top 10% of guys get to fuck the top 50% of girls. It's a game of looks, and girls can be as superficial as they want. Statistically, even if you match with a pretty girl, she is probably fucking some other guy on the app, or at least talking to them, and won't respond to you.

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

Work for me

story ?

I got laid in the first couple days of hitting up Tinder after breaking up with my chick. Was a sort of chunky mexican chick but she was voracious and I needed some pussy. She gobbled my dick, dude. Balls and all. Wanted me to blow in her, but that's how you get STD's and child support.

The first date is key unless they're like "I want to fuck you" over the phone communications.

The trick for me was calculating out the variables:

1: How good is your game? Can you talk good game and make them laugh? Super important after the #2 variable.

2: How good looking are you? How good looking are you in YOUR FIRST PROFILE PICTURE? The first pic is everything, my dude. Put out your best side and you'll get hits in your "bracket".

3: Are you a douchebag? Did you write like a douchebag in your little profile area? This is directly counter-balanced by how good looking you are. This applies more on the first date. Some chicks like douchebags. Most really don't.

They're females and most love assertiveness, not douchebaggery.

Other variables, like wealth and health, enter in and determine which bracket you're currently in, but even poor, ugly dudes can get mad pussy if they're funny as hell and spit good game.

Don't set your sights too high. Add together your personal qualities and then choose. We all want super hot girls, but most of us should just aim in their bracket. Shoot high, yes, but landing a mermaid is much harder than landing a whale. Fat chicks need love, too. And some of them are go getters and some of the best fucks I've had, hands down. The last super hot I was with didn't really like sex.

I went on a total of like ten tinder dates before deciding which one I liked the most. Of course, it was the girl who made good money on her own, had good drive to succeed, big titties and literally wanted to fuck me every time I asked for it. I think I've fucked this current one six times in a day a couple times and she was down to fuck the next day, all day.

Cheers.

Why don't you go out and actually try to meet and talk to women beta fag

Indeed.

Having sex before marriage or having sex at all - fucking degenerate normies

I am an average dude. And gave that shit a try. Lost my virginity to a 6.5/10 korean girl. Was nice though.

That's good man. What do you usually message girls to get them to respond? I can get some matches but usually not responses.

Good advice, bro. Thanks. I'll have to work on one killer picture I guess.
This would be nice.

lol somebody sounds like a beta faggot.

It's the truth mate. But guys are at fault too. They message with stupid shit and swipe right on every girl they see, which fucks up the algorithm and makes women even pickier.

It actually does. I've had three dates, had repeated business with two of them. I'm kinda niche good-looking and quite muscular. But idk, in my experience: yes, it works.

>Get likes from women.
>Like them back.
>Never get the option to talk to them.
I guess it's either mostly fake profiles and women just feeding their narcissism with male compliments.

It works if you're after something short term and that you know won't last.
Also found that it throws girls off if you don't chase them, if you reply and they don't, leave it, quite a few of them crop back up after a while.

kinda healed my betaness

False

pretty much this, I even have a lot of super likes and they never text or answer

Yes you do. Explain

When texting them, you should adress something that they have written in their bio. It might say where they study/work and what their interests are. Or comment on one of their photos. "What do you study?" "You look gorgeous in the 3'rd photo! Where was it taken?

Get to know them without being creepy. Try being funny, joke around. Swipe yes to everyone. I got laid off Tinder a few times and its always a great experience. Even if you are not a great looking guy you can still get good looking girls if you show that you are (or pretend to be) outgoing, intelligent, interesting in some way (maybe you travel a lot, work with something special etc.)

Yes it works i met my wife in tinder been happy since

Matches are a collection. Collect enough matches and someone is bound to talk to you.

Don't get discouraged, sir. Assertiveness, determination, patience.

I usually led with something funny about something they're doing in a picture or something they said that amused me in their little profile area or just general interest in their activities. Depends on what interests you, brother. Whatever you chose to start the conversation with, Always lead with a question, "Sup" and "Hey, sexy" or anything along those lines, including ridiculous emojis, don't really work (unless you're very good looking) because it's not very interesting. Most dudes that hit them up lead with that nonsense. They want to be stimulated, that's why they're on tinder in the first place. Questions lead to conversation. Good conversation leads to a date or more.

If you get good interest for an extended amount of time, ask for her phone number. If she doesn't want to give you her phone number, ask her out. That's what you're both on Tinder for! If she doesn't want to go out with you or give you her phone number after you've had good conversation, chances are you've either been moved to the back burner (she's talking to someone else who she's more interested in) or she's lost interest. Tinder isn't a fucking site to look for friendship on.

Then when you get her naked, seal the deal. It's essential that first sexual encounter be good. Get pills or finger her or whatever you need to do to fuck her brains out. Sex is super important for most females.

Women are sorta like cats. Most of them just want you to look without petting but the ones that want you to pet them will flip their shit to have you do it if they like you. Feeding them treats and keeping them interested is a good way to get them flip their shit (and spread their legs.)

Happy hunting, Sup Forumsro. I'll field further questions if necessary, as I am monitoring this thread.

Good advice, but I got ghosted a lot when asking girls what they study. I'm guessing they think it's boring.

imagine being this autistic

I can see you like Drake, I just heard him play at x last week!

Always seem excited and enthusiastic! - Make it special

"Wow, you are adorable, and I have never matched with anyone who was into Japanese/French/Danish/whatever culture before! Just like me!" Follow up with a question - "What is your favorite thing about x?"

In my experience with dating apps (tinder, badoo,etc), most of the good looking girls are fake, and the rest are landwhales or ugly grans.
Got plenty of phone numbers but i lose interest way too fast. Once a woman over 40 was over me, gave me her phone number out of the blue and shit but that was big nope for me, also met a lot of "girls" asking for money with stupid backstories like "im in the city but lost my wallet and i need some cash for a cab to get back to my hotel" and shit like that.
as Roger from american dad said "Internet is the way fat people date"

This advice is kinda good, but I would not start the conversation with "sup" or "hey sexy". This is simply too boring. This only works if you have an interesting bio yourself, and if you are very good looking.

This gentleman's advice is quite sound, indeed.

That's what I'm going for. I've been in a dry spell since my ex girlfriend left me. My confidence is pretty shit desu.
Smart shit, will use. Thank you, Sup Forumsroski.
What kind of pictures do you recommend? I'm average looking at best but I'm fit as fit because all I do is work, lift, and sleep, but I probably should't post a shirtless selfie because I'll look like a tool. So how do I make the most out of 6/10 looks?

>except don't come off as this desperate

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. For me the few women I talked to up there (and the one I had lunch with that was honestly uglier than me and too cringy to talk to again) put "no hookups" in their profile very plainly. As a virgin I'm honestly fine with just getting to the dinner stage and taking it from there.

I always try different things to be interesting, then get blackpilled and depressed when they don't work. But I guess you've just got to move on and try another.

This. Always ask for snapchat instead of phonenumbers. Thats better in my experience. Maybe facebook instead of sc if that's better for you.

I believe I mentioned that, sir.

No problem brother.

If you have one from a vacation then that is a good idea. Maybe just one at a restaurant in whatever place you visited. If you are fit you could have one with a slim fit sweater/tee. If you want to appear like a moneymaker then go for a photo in a blazer. Just look happy but not goofy.

My bad - Misread

Im a total failure so im giving up to relationships. Im not ugly, kinda goodlooking. Have a lot of hobbies (photography, i play the drums and synths, read a lot) a decent job, but i cant get to talk or get girls interested in me. Got hit by a patient once and we went out on a date but that was all. I dont know if im blocking myself out or what but cant manage to get a long conversation with anyone, even on dating apps, i cant make them follow up.

I've used tinder and it only worked with one girl. I rarely Match with anyone and nobody replies the only time I get anything going is cuz they started it. I kno for a fact I'm not ugly - I have pulled attractive women, just in person, I can't make it work online. Not sure why.

Indeed, sir. Move on and try another. And another and another, if necessary.

Confidence, persistence, assertiveness, patience.

Act the mantra and you'll eventually start to feel it, in your core. Especially if you effect positive life changes while you're reciting your constant man-tra. Kindness is also a good one to add, as it will make your relationships better.

Women want a man. Be one. This doesn't mean being a douchebag, it means taking the lead and showing that you can take care of her, you make good decisions and you're her type of fun to be around, that you're trying to be you and the best you.

"No hookups" doesn't mean they won't have sex with you on the first date, though it's far less likely. You just might have to fap a few more times and take her on two dates before she'll do it for you.

Sounds like you have almost everything going for you man!

Just keep being interesting. Tell funny small stories about what has happened to you or about your goals and experiences. Aks them about theirs, get them to share.

Not everyone are going to reply. Maybe half if you are very good.

But not even IRL maybe my life is just boring to them since i dont go out that much, i'd rather stay at home when im not working, and to be honest i enjoy my time alone, but you know sometimes i feel like i need someone to talk to.

i'm afraid of this. i kinda want to try tinder because i have pulled some pretty attractive girls face to face, but the online game is way different. everybody can choosy and i dont want to rock my own confidence if i dont get matches.

Yes

Get a fuck buddy on tinder they grow on trees mate. How old are you?

I meet girls from tinder all the time. I mean, I'm beautiful but I'm 5,8 so I guess that makes me slightly less attractive? Works fine for me.