There are guys out there fucking some tight pussy at this very moment, and you and I are here, on a Saturday afternoon...

There are guys out there fucking some tight pussy at this very moment, and you and I are here, on a Saturday afternoon, browsing Sup Forums. What's your excuse?

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

More pics of her faggot

Don't have any man, that pic has been floating around the net for a decade.

I'm sick. Not having fever, but it feels like it. Throat hurts too.

Well I browse with my wife...then I fuck her tight pussy

AM COLD AND FLU

I'm at work. Bored as fuck

No decent friends in a reasonable distance, no gf, ugly, small dick, etc.

Night time here in Britbong land. Waifu is setting our son back to sleep. Then I'm putting my phone away and creampies will follow.

Lucky you man.

i am a child

If I were that girl, trust me, I'd be having my holes filled with cock.

MODS

Busy jacking off to gifs

What's with all the lameass SJW today?
Don't you have kindergarten today?

I’m lonely. That’s why. You happy now?

Just playing some games with gf, no worries

It's a teacher's workday.
But really I'm just trying to keep my thread bumped with qt3.14s

What's yours, OP ?
Apart from being a faggot, of course.

Can't get a gf. Only have one girl in the whole world who really likes talking to me. Ever since my ex dumped me back in November I've been super black pilled. I started lifting and improved my diet and appearance, it's helped some, but I have a long way to go.