Sometimes I get random stomach pains that make me pray to a god I don't believe in. Then 5 minutes later, I'm fine...

sometimes I get random stomach pains that make me pray to a god I don't believe in. Then 5 minutes later, I'm fine, but only for a month or so.

y?

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

Very obvious and clear lies.

But answer my question plz.

Ask your doctor.

yeah no shit genius but doctors only know a finite amount about human health. To get an accurate answer, you have to go to many sources. You don't just read one news outlet do you?

One qualified source is better than many unqualified sources. Do you get your news from Sup Forums?

I read every news outlet. And no, doctors maybe qualified, but they don't know everything. So far you've tried to help me 0 times.

You’re an idiot.

Actually I've tried to help you twice now.

Actually, uh, no you haven't. So far I'm no closer to figuring this out. What a waste of cum you turned out to be. I don't have time for you shit could you kindly leave?

Incorrect. Not a contribution. You are confirmed useless.

Are you a dude or chick.

Yes, actually, I have. Go speak to a doctor. If you want multiple sources, go speak to multiple doctors. That is helpful information.
>could you kindly leave?
I'll leave if and when I feel like leaving.

I already explained to you that doctors can only help so much when it comes to human health. Fucking MORON waste of space idiot.

Try killing your self?

No one can help you more on the subject of human health than a doctor.

Hey faggot this isn't a white knight thread. It wouldn't make any difference anyway. I dunno if you know this, dumb dumb, but both men and women have stomachs. What a piece of shit.

I've never heard of such a short lasting period

well now you're just making shit up FAGGOT LEAVE MY THREAD

Dumb fuck if youre a chick it could be something like endometriosis fucking loser hope it kills you.

I'm not making up anything. As for leaving, no.

you do no posses the ability to be funny nor do you have the skills to insult properly, and here you are on Sup Forums, where those skills should have been sharpened somewhat. This means you have no skills whatsoever, and therefor no value to the world. If anybody should kill themselves, it would be you.

Where in the stomach is it?

I get heartburn randomly in my central chest when I eat or drink things I shouldnt.

faggot grown up cum

I did not know this was a cringe thread

faggot.

trap lover

endometriosis happens in the pussy, not the stomach. Forget what parts of the body are? Lol I'm laughing out loud as how less than me you are.

I hope you break both of your legs and post on this board again and get the same responses. kek

Get out of my thread you faggot

Wow you guys bought that?

A GIANT FUCKING DICK LOVING FAGGOT QUEER BEANER

In a way, we're all grown up cum.

I've never heard of such a loser as you.

kys yourself

Some of us rise above that. Not you though, grown up cum.

mods permaban this queer

No one rises about that.

nice doubles sir :)

why thank you fellow free mason

how did you know i am free mason?

0/10 insult. No originality, humor, or hurt.

0/10 no effort

0/10 incorrect, unfunny, and unoriginal

Is this you attempting to redeem yourself after i exposed you for being a hack? Poor choice.

sounds like gall stones

screen cap this and put it in the cringe threads, lads

cringe

>cringe

mega cringe XD

le cringe

ayy lmao

epic cringe

hype cringe haha

XD

hehe cringe he said cringe

:P

well of course somebody who lives like you do would think that

doubles of cringe

Lads

Someone who lives like I do would think the truth, yes.

>says lads in an effort to identify with other faggot types because extremely insecure of self

should i have said "Faggots"

Look I'm playing a character in this whole thread, saying the gayest things I possibly can, and you just said something my character would say. Do a good one instead plz. I want to look like an idiot, but I can't not acknowledge how lame you were just there.

>should I have
You can act like a man first off

I'm not interested in how you want to look or whether or not you think I'm lame. I will continue to speak the truth.

fuck off you beta cuck.
better?

Well your lameness was objective, so it has nothing to do with me.

Worse. Hack + insecure + lame.

Lameness is inherently subjective.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

not when you're as cool as me it isn't
>back in character if you're wondering

Yes actually, it still is regardless of how cool you think you are.
>I wasn't wondering nor do I care.

I actually laughed out loud as you gave a serious answer to a joke character and then let me know that you don't care. This thread is done. I don't think anything can top this.

>this thread didn't go my way i am done here

If you stop replying and no one else starts posting, then yes, I suppose the thread will be done.

this one is a smart one

quite the opposite there have been plenty of lulz

>replying to himself to make it seem like he is tough.

wait what?

>he just keeps doing it
>interesting

Since you are still replying, I suppose the thread isn't done yet.

that would make sense

>again he does it
>he just keeps replying to himself

I'm glad you agree.

desu

okay

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It happens to me too man. Try gasex and ranitidine.

Alright.

>try gaysex

GAS-EX

How do you know my nick name for my ex girlfriend?

kek i smiled

>glitched prices!!!! nons

you got the shitz