If you're a nazi you deserve to be raped by a barbed wire cock

if you're a nazi you deserve to be raped by a barbed wire cock

define nazi

nigger

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

ey dawg is you mad niggeh? IS YOU MAD NIGGEH?

what is the difference between dead and very dead

>They killed Salman Rushdie

Salman Rushdie is alive.

You say it's SATANIC. So are you saying you are only against the influence of Islam and not of Christianity?

Islam nor Christianity can win in America due to the first amendment. Religion and state are separated by law.

I agree, but only if it includes communists as well

You mean liberals love to arbitrarily define someone a nazi using the same identity politics they use to accuse someone as being racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. They then use that as an excuse and rationalization for any kind of violence they see fit. So basically they think it's 100% okay to silence someone else's first amendment right simply because they disagree with their opinion if they can make some strong label somehow fit them.

Liberals are the REAL Nazis.
At least as far as anyone now can be a Nazi; what with them being essentially annihilated in the fucking 40's.

Really kid?

Real Nazis killed millions of people.

Today's Nazis hurt some feelings.

I hate how we're lobbing words like "Nazi" and "Racist" around on the day to day.

At least I'm not a commie.

Agreed

Nazis still kill people today, there are alot of deaths because of nazis. and coincidentally none by antifa

Stop replying to /leftypol/

DEUS VULT! Remove the infidels, degenerates, and communists from our lands. We must restore Christendom to its former glory! God wills it!

When i posted i meant nazi as in actual racist neo nazi, not what alot of liberals call nazi now which is just someone whos a bit right wing

shut up, fag

Yeah, pretty much. That's why the world banded together and killed them. It was a great day.

Commie cuck