archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking for a couple bbcs to gape my girlfriend. Pic related

All I want is for my Cuban girlfriend to get turned out by a load of big dicked Trump voters while she's at the club

Show me what BBC, Sissy, or cuck shit you're jerking off to.
Kik: Eyhmann

Plz use her

LOGS! THROATS! NOW!

I'm in. 6 foot 3, eight inch cock

I put an ad on Craigslist looking for a dude to rail my wife along with some hot pics of her. I was just curious about the response rate. I had over 50 emails the first day. It was entertaining. Some legit guys and a lot of pretenders.

THIS IS A THREAD WHICH MUST BE 100% PURGED YOU FAGGOTS DESERVE DEATH

Bible loving twat. You’ve been proven to have a lower IQ than most. Start the extermination with yourself. Also, get off /b. Your God is watching you.

Nice nice, whereabouts?

BIBLE? I AM HERE TO PURGE FILTHY CREATURES FROM HUMANITY YOU REPUGNANT WORM EMPEROR PROTECTS

Then learn what “heresy” means before posting some faggy image you fucking shit for brains

Your death warrents have been signed EMPEROR PROTECTS

Are you 12? Lol

Edmonton area

QUITE YOU SLIMEY MUTANT ORKS HAVE MORE WORTH THEN YOU AND THEY ARE LIVING FUNGUS. NOW GET IN LINE FOR EXECUTION

VERMIN

is that the singer from my bloodyvalentine?

You sad fucks barely put up a fight dont you? Please kill yourselves

dumb cunt keeps bumping the thread even though no cucks are posting.

Yeah feels bad man

I wanna see my puerto rican wife fuck another guy bad but definitely not a black guy

Why? A black dude would double the slut factor if she truly is a cock hungry wife

Black guys are gross

Been around some pretty gross white guys too. Don’t have much experience socializing with or being around blacks in general. I just like the taboo of it

ALL OF YOU WILL FAITH OUR GOD EMPERORS WRATH

I just broke up with my gf yesterday. We had a huge fight and during it she said she was cheating on me and that I had ate cum out of her pussy before. She said it was one of my friends who fucked her, but wouldn't tell me which. How can you cucks be into this? I feel sick to my stomach, and I'm paranoid over which of my so-called friends could have done this to me. There is nothing hot about any of this. How do you get off to this shit?

They are controlled by forces of chaos and must be purged i hope you are strong willed enough to resist chaos citizen or you to will be purged.

my girl got blacked and she bought this 9" sleeve i have to wear when i fuck her now

How long is your actual cock?

Cucks are strange little men

How did you not know you were eating cum out of her dude?

Which sleeve is that?

6" and it's called a Doc Johnson 3" extension

Should have done the Vixskin Colossus.

This is pathetic you will be executed with the chaos insurgents today.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT FUCKING CUM TASTES LIKE! How would I be able to tell what it is? I don't even remember a time where she tasted any different. I keep hoping she was just saying shit to get to me, but this would be the sort of sick shit she'd do to me.

Had her tape another guy fucking her. Pic is her but unrelated.

I hate how bad I want to get cucked. Also want to eat his cum out of my girl while he wrecks my butt

Another pic. Other guys cum.

Any idea what the best and most realistic looking dildo is? Been thinking about getting a big dick for wife

would love to see her squatting on someone

All of you will burn in the next purge

What part of the country?

Still feels better than being a cartoon posting, LARPing closet faggot trolling fags in a cuck thread. Jeezus, son.

Colorado

Thats a hooker, not cuck.

Wow! That's amazing, you should get a cage.

Quite chaos supporter you'll be burned too

she wants too once she finds a legit regular bull

You will be strung by you entrails and broadcasted to everyhome in imperium space you degenerate.

You shall be torn limb from limb whilst being kept alive artificially

Tell me more.

My ex had me caged for 8 whole months. We only had sex 5 times during our two years together but I personally prefer it that way.

Trust me, once you try it you'll either hate it or want nothing else but a cuckold relationship.

You maggots are barely worth the ammo

Never got fucked by another guy but strapon orgasms are always fun.

If you have any semblance of a modicum of self respect or hummanity left you'll hate it. Look at the guy with the leash on. How does he look in the mirror? Really, really sad and pathetic.

yeah we've been married 6 years and since she started cucking me 2 years ago she barley fucks me at all , i've fucked her once or twice in the last couple months but only after i help her cum first

I love being dominated in the bedroom.

Go ahead and continue to bump this thread.

Breaking from memeing here for a sec. They have none at all they never. Thats how they get manipulated easily its sad. They'll end up dumped and ending it up because "duuuh cukk"

Another cuck thread from r/hapas

saged

Just be prepared to go for a long period of sex once she's blackowned. The most my lover allowed me during a release was a blowjob but her bull owned her pussy.

You are gonna love the lifestyle, great job man.

she doesn't give me head anymore at all she gives the sloppiest throat fucks too lol its the thing i get most jealous over

nice

>Look at the guy with the leash on. How does he look in the mirror? Really, really sad and pathetic.
It is an extremely depressing fetish. I am a dominant guy and I just cannot comprehend someone enjoying doing that to themselves but to each their own I guess. Whatever get's you off

It sounds like you guys are already pretty committed. Fingers crossed it works out and you can be the best submissive cuck you can!

found this pic on my gf's drive and i cant stop imagine her taking this whole dick in her tight pussy

>Going extended periods of time without getting sex while your wife gets all she wants
Why is he going to enjoy it again?

Being a little leashed pet.

Hmmmm, so fun and erotic.

Are you a cuck or does she just pounce on the first cock she sees when you get out of sight?

He already enjoys this dynamic. Being caged and denied is part of the cuck improving his emotional connection with his lover, the bull is ultimately just a dildo who has exclusive rights to the hot wives pussy.

Did YogaHotWife actually go ahead with that crazy plan to divorce her husband so she can remarry a black guy and move next door?

kik me mep502 if u want me to share sexts and vids i found on my girls phone of her cheating with a black guy

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

i actually dont told her about my cuck fantasy yet and i don't know how to

>that feel when you're just trying to fuck a white bitch and then some guy grabs your schlong

So fucking hot

Moar

Well she's already fucking other dudes so you might as well tell her

Here's my gf

why

interesting, got more?

Just go to cuckold dreamer at adult empire.com they do great ir cuckold cartoons. Only downside is you need a membership for full access.