How has Gay Marriage helped to improve your country...

How has Gay Marriage helped to improve your country? Here in the USA it has helped us to see that gays can be active in all areas of society and will not run away screaming if they break a fingernail or see a dead Iraqi

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-13295300
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UK here, not much changed tbh. Homosexually wasn't really stigmatized around the time it was legalized so things remained very much the same except gay marriage was possible now.

It has not helped an never will, fags will always be a burden to society because metal illness simply doesn't belong.

>Metal illness
I know who is the one with mental illness

muh gun syndrome detected

And, spread AIDS!

To other gay people

This picture is beautiful

The problem is, they infect humans, too... through blood donations, being bisexual, needle drug use, etc.

>Blood donations

Not allowed

>Being bisexual

It's on them to use protection

>Needle drug use

Don't forget hepatitis C!

Well if they get AIDS they deserv it.
Im bisexual.
Married with a guy for 8 years now.
I don't have a promiscuid life.
We both get cheked befor sex.
No aids or nothing
U deserv aids if ur a retarded
A promiacuous person
Don't have safe sex
Use drugs
Boold donation is not an option
You get checked befor

Any medical professional will tell you that there is a risk of contracting HIV from a transfusion. The gays are donating blood...or selling it. So are the needle drug users.

hey, I think a nigger stole some of the letters out of your post.

Well that's on the healthcare system for not screening donations. It takes a drop of blood and 30 minutes. Not the fault of the average gay/bi man who is safe and doesn't shoot drugs, yet we are the ones who are targeted.

I am marrying this guy next week

so progressive

That is not gay marriage, because marriage between man and satan himself is an exception to normal relationship constraints

The gays blame everyone but themselves for problems they created. "It's on THEEEEEM!!!!"

Die, you deviant.

I don't have any problems.

I'm in a relationship with a loving partner. Neither of us have STD's, no AIDS. Not my horse, not my bucket of feed, not my problem, pal.

>Die, you deviant
So mature. I will when i'm old and grey.

You can't just dismiss things you don't like as mental illness.
It's like yelling "fake news" at every news report that doesn't cater to your sheltered world view.

You'll never get through to these NPR listeners. Just let the degenerate weirdos die of AIDS like nature intended.

Even without HIV, the gays statistically die much sooner than humans.

kek

[Citation needed]

Lol this thread reached max troll levels very quickly

You are far more likely to die of cancer if you're one of the gays:

bbc.com/news/health-13295300

Plus, a vastly higher suicide rate, and of course... AIDS

>Even without HIV, gays die sooner
>My source includes HIV

it's a metal illness because as biological creatures we have 2 main evolutionary drivers
these being to survive and to reproduce and the survival bit is mainly so we can reproduce
if you're attracted to the same sex this is a defect and therefore a mental illness

I wouldn't say a mental illness. Maybe just an evolutionary failure. At the same time, I've heard the argument that slowly the majority will turn gay or be forced to because of overpopulation, but I've never believed it because evolution doesn't happen fast enough to account for that problem that's so close.

Acceptance of homosexuality and other deviant behaviour has correlated with the fall of many other empires including Rome, Carthage, the Japanese empire and the current anglospheric 'empire'
It doesn't necessarily cause the fall but is rather a symptom of cultural decline. In all the aforementioned cases these empires weren't able to defend against outside invaders due to the erosion of masculine values
This obviously isn't the whole picture but it does play a role.

a mental illness is 'a condition which causes serious disorder in a person's behaviour or thinking'. Wouldn't you say from an evolutionary standpoint it is a serious disorder to be attracted to the same sex
evolution will not cause people to turn gay because of overpopulation that's not how evolution works

I think it was the point at which a lot of people realized that the country has been utterly converged by cryptocommunist mutants that hate everything natural and good in our civilization.

Well not according to Psychology since 1973. I'm just being technical. It isn't considered a disorder because it doesn't negatively impact someone's day to day life like another disorder does. Also, I'm sure evolution could totally adapt that way, just not because of overpopulation I guess. It would be like a prolonged amount of gay generations of families. I mean it's a difference within the brain so it's not impossible.

Now we're just arguing semantics, I'd argue not being able to naturally have children would negatively impact someone life and as it's due mental deviation in behaviour it's a mental illness
Just because the field of Psychology says something doesn't make it so, does homosexuality magically change from being a mental illness between 1972 and 1973 because some academic said so?

And evolution works through passing on genes, if you're gay you're less likely to pass on the 'gay gene' and therefore it should be expressed less in the subsequent population
That's if you believe it is due to genetics ie being born gay, research into this is reasonably taboo so we don't really know but I'd argue that it correlates with sexual abuse as a child with a genetic component being expressed until certain environmental stimuli

Please read up on evolution before you embarrass yourself further.

why do gays want to be married?
and why should the government be involved?

Why not?
Because they are involved in marriages already?

need I say more? RIP Aniki

Do you beg God for forgiveness every time you commit sodomy which is still a crime in every state state in the United States and also a mortal sin which will send you straight to hell. Also what makes you think you're any different then a pedophile or rapist or any other sexual defect degenerate in our society?

government shouldn't be involved imo

sodomy is not a crime in every state in the US any more

putting your dick in a girl's mouth is sodomy btw

Thats whats wrong this country and why it has gone down hill so fast those laws need to be put back in place and enforced hard.

How is it ok for a man to commit sodomy with another man in the United States but if a 20 year old man tries to marry a 15 year old woman he is arrested and sentenced by the same penal codes as sodomy?

This queers and weirdos need to be criminalized and beat back into the closet so our kids don't have to be subjected to their rancid wickedness its all over TV movies and everywhere its disgusting. And people wonder why kids are so fucked up today look at what they are subjected to from birth.

What exactly about what I said is incorrect?

This everyone that is gay married should be rounded up and be charged with sex crimes and have to register as a sex offender for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8