He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra,
I mean come on

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76159073
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76159766
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76158796
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kraftwerk
no
stopped reading there

>he doesn't enjoy the most patrician band ever
turbopleb detected

not sure if this is a bait

if you're pleb, it's bait. your choice.

Lauren Mayberry is a sex machine of the highest caliber. She is known to be the most devious cockmonster ever to emerge from the Highlands! The grip of her cunt alone can permanently twist a man. Her only loyalty is to the Almighty Orgasmus Throbbing

of course it's bait you retard

>still no exotic birds

It's a great genre for sure, but gets stale time to time.
Big fan of their self titled.

do a quick rundown on exotic birds
listen to better synthpop

>do a quick rundown on exotic birds
You could just go and listen to their music and look into the band. It really isn't that hard.

new musik are rather underrated, i think

>-pop
>commerical crap
>ever
Nah.

Hey,you actually put kraftwerk there

>tfw 16 and just discovered 'indie' music
Woah, all those simplistic pop songs of the 2000's you loved as a child - they're still being produced, just by amateurish groups on a never-ending festival circuit!
Synthpop is for women, children, and literal retards just fyi.

stop being a clueless hipster for a moment and think: only idiots hate entire genres. those artists are the cream of synthpop. it's like you hate good melodies.

retarded opinion. i bet you didn't even listen to all these artists.

you're right maybe the three or four i haven't heard are actually good but its a vanishingly small chance as nobody i respect has ever mentioned them positively and i'm not going to waste my time listening to the suggestions of a literal retard declaiming the virtues of the "synthpop" genre. fuck genres, fuck you.

fuck off, hipster idiot. enjoy your shitty music and leave good music to people who care about it.

>but its a vanishingly small chance as nobody i respect has ever mentioned them positively
>hipster retard admitting being a sheep
>depending on others' opinions so much
pathetic

>melodies
Pleb tier

oh right the reason you listen to synthpop is because you're immune to hype and popularity kek.
you have undeveloped taste, you're like a kid who insists that cookies are the best food ever and says you're a sheep if you listen to the people who say olives are an acquired taste. join the critical community kid, you're not the inviolable island of judgment that you think. this is an important step in maturation.

I had a dream last night that Lavren told me I was cute. I woke up 30 minutes ago.

spare me of your bs. i listen to synthpop because it sounds good to me. i enjoy many other genres too (dream pop, prog metal, prog rock, folk, ambient, techno, house, trance, classical, pun, post punk, soul, jazz, funk, alt rock, indie rock, disco, hard rock, new age, krautrock,......). i'm not unidimensional like you.
>join the critical community kid
did you get the memo with "music taste is subjective", kid?

*punk

glad i'm not the only one who's dreamt about her

user, is clearly an ironic reference to the last one of these pointless b8 threads where you forgot to mention Autechre. Are you seriously this braindead?

>calls me unidimensional for objecting to a "synthpop is the best genre" thread
off yourself, moron. learn to read, learn to listen to music, and read some critical theory or stop trying to participate in debates. Examine what your subjectivity means - it's not a tool you can slap down to say "see my opinion IS justified". but seriously the first thing to do is kill yourself.

>telling people to kill themselves
does you mother know that you're shitposting on Sup Forums, stupid kid? do your homework, moron.

wtf are you talking about, douchebag?

>no M
shoobie doobie do wop

not an argument
nice trips though user

This post:
Is clearly just someone ironically playing off of these posts:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76159073
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76159766
From this thread that happened only yesterday:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/76158796/#76158796

Congrats on being easily played.

post punk New Order > new wave New order

HI lazare, you're back!

Lazard didn't like anything that wasn't '80s Synthpop. So I doubt it.

Brandon?

Maybe he's evolved. Like a retarded Pokemon.

pic related is the best band on that list
prove me wrong

>Brandon
that dude fucked up

>prove me wrong
ok. ladytron > thl.

ugly whore face

OMG ITS A PLEB

let's hope that ugly fat piece of shit killed himself

>he doesn't discover great, exciting new bands and art in random warehouses all over BKLYN

jesus

what? chvrches ''listeners'' are one of the dumbest waifufags on this board

a bit harsh dont ya think?

If I could I would

please do it now

we're only trying to help you

not brandon, but your "advice" is retarded. you're just a vile neet.

that wasn't an advice you retard

REAL HUMAN BEAN

this is my new fav lauren pic

you should kill yourself then

that's cute Brandon but you're too awkward and insecure to do something like that

let's give him a confidence boost so he can finally do it

>brooklyn
>27
>BRANDON
too old and he can get that boost with a .45

>tfw synthpunk is objectively better

Who dis ho? I need to know because I want her to look at me like that while I cum a massive drippy load in her rectum, if you catch my drift.

CHVRCHES

no

I would cover her face in semen before I shot her between the eyes with a gun, if you know what I mean

>thinking artists like Grimes, crystal castle, churches are on the same tier as Kraftwerk, YMO, Japan, etc

Like, not even in the same galaxy.

correct

it would be a real shame if someone were to tweet her this thread

you people are sick

Lauren if you're reading this just know that I hate your music but I'd gladly rape and murder you

kill yourself normie faggot

she posts here

>Grimes, crystal castles, churches
great melodies, great songwriting, catchy tunes, great singing, great production
>Kraftwerk, YMO, Japan, etc
great melodies, great songwriting, catchy tunes, great singing, great production

do you see any difference? it's still great synthpop. stop being such a try hard hipster who praise thol old bands just because they are already classics.

also desu, grimes is far more experimental than both kraftwerk and ymo.

kill yourself