twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claimed.

bow looks nice
have fun gayming

Claimed...

dead but whatever

the thread of the groids

>dubs
with what? the schedule/work or just my day ?

Tell you what?

Yeah, they're talking out of their ass. I need a car for what I've planned out and I couldn't get one in February due to surprise medical bills.
So I missed a deadline. Not fail an attempt.
And I'm not going to do anything extreme in the meantime.

Does anyone know anything about cooking..

badsm tbh

Do you not mean "1% less dead, but whatever"?
Hello, Sui. How are you today?

schedule thingy

the groid of the theads

I do. What is your question?

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Oh no. My family isn't big enough to have a farm.

I've been Marilyn Monroe'd a few times. The worst was in the city, it felt like dozens of people saw. Needless to say, I was extremely embarrassed

Does that mean you will gas yourself? Aren't you german? That would be ironic.

post more

Yup, but lazy took over and forgot the % part

Yea I totally know what you mean
>tries to hard to seem hip
My family has one and it's not really big so how is your world looking

I mean you claimed the last 2-3 months that same thing so I'm wondering if is correct and you're actually serious or not.

Hahahahahaha.
No gassing, haha.
No, no. High-speed collision into something solid and inanimate.

you put food on stove and make it hot

She looks really cute in that picture, Duke...
It is much worse when there are more people looking, yes...
I see... I hope lazy does not take over and forget other things, too. That would be really annoying.

Kill everyday~

Thank you
Well I have this recipe here
life-in-the-lofthouse.com/oven-roasted-chicken-veggies/
But I don't have all of the ingredients, and there's a few extra I want to put in but don't know if they would cook right with the instructions given. I also want to add another chicken breast so I'll have a bunch if left overs but idk if I can just go adding stuff like that. I don't want to get salmonella. One if the things I want to add potatoes and spinach.. Also was thinking about switching up the spices but idk what yet

That will hurt more. There's a chance you'll survive. I'm just saying, one person; wrong day, wrong time and you might live.

What else could lazy forget about?

Well even I know that you cute

I don't think I'd mind living on a farm. For the longest time my neighbors had chickens and I'd help take care of them.

Yeah, but I don't think people tend to remember stuff like that long.

She's cute in every picture

If you fail you might not get another chance for a while easily.

Tell me about your kinky fetishes~!

I know, I've been contemplating options.
Thus far me and the thread came up with me strapping my neck to the seat with a thin but strong enough wire. I'd sabotage the airbags if the car would have any and maybe introduce some structural weaknesses. Also have a gascan filled with petrol without a lid in the drivers compartment.

I have 2 cows and 2 horses out here they are absolutely terrible, it's honestly a lot of work for basic maintenance
Safe to say I would starve to death on my own

i couldn't bring it up today since my boss was in a panic because his boss was coming in and the one above that boss was coming in as well.

plus i got sick in the first hour so my boss sent me home. i am kinda glad he did because i didn't wanna deal with the higher ups.

>gascan filled with petrol
200% do not do that
Great way to kill EMT

Sorry if I missed a reply. I'm at work so I have to go do a show every half hour

I'd catch fire before they arrive. No lid. Part of the objective is to not hurt others physically.
Maybe even use a lighter at the last moment.

Oh really if I'm going down you are too, honestly I don't have anything really kinky I like vanilla, I guess the girl being on top and more of the loli style, little sisters to bad I don't have one

>show

what kinda show?

How's the old ball n chain?

I mean you could just douse yourself in petrol and light the fire at the last moment yeah.

Can I have your soul?

Mine

CUTEEE

No u
Nice stache yourself

You can't have what isn't there.

I imagine it's hard work. I'd probably end up in the house all day, cooking and cleaning.

MILK ANAL SLUT TRUCK

First of all, I think you should try to cook it as it is said. There is a chance you might not like it, and then the leftovers would go to waste. Only add things to it once you are sure you like it, and when you think it would add to the flavor. If you are afraid of adding in another chicken breast while making this, just make it in a seperate portion.
I do not know. We should ask lazy.
My whole class used to make occasional jokes about it, and even chased me once with leaf blower when we were working on the school's vegetable garden screaming "how can you not remember, it was a memorial day!", and it was the base of a lot of jokes about me until we eventually parted.
But especially in that one.

You could maybe plant a garden and tend to that

thank you user

youtu.be/Z5e-bE93ZGg

Fancy yourself a house wife?Oh no

Thanks. I want to add spinach because it needs to get used up before it goes bad, would I at least be safe adding it towards the last five minutes of cook time? It would seem to me that staying in the whole time at that temperature would destroy it

I should try it. Fresh food would be better to cook with too.

I guess that's a good way to describe me. Though I did grow up a bit of a tomboy.

ANAL SLUT MILK TRUCK!

You could always make a side-sauce out of it.

Anyway, I'm off to try and sleep. Preferably not on the floor this time.

Goodnight.

I do a knife show and then try to sell the knives
Well we just moved to our new place and found out were broke for the next few days...

I see, then maybe tomorrow. I hope it goes well.
How sick are you?

Oh yes!
Night night

It doesn't matter, those two are not mutually exclusive, so how are you today

goodnight friend

Also will this do instead of a cooking sheet?
That's the spirit! You can also can food items for winter months and make homemade garden salsa and pasta sauce if you like tomatoes

I wish
It's 1:30 am. Lazy isn't thinking no more, nor am I. Try again next time, maybe lazy won't be around

Scary, please be gentle

Side salad? Good point thanks!

good luck and good night

I love all her pictures, she's so beautiful

I guess not. I've been feeling sick all day, not too much better now.

Unfortunately though, I could only grow stuff about six months of the year.

Sleep tight cute

claiming best girl

interesting.

tomorrow i am off and i dont plan on going any where . parents are out of town so i wont be going to church either.

i mainly just needed rest and fresh air. i work with glass cleaners and degreaser pretty much the whole time i am there. so i think the chemicals just go to me

Oh that really sucks I hope you get to feeling better I had a flu for like a week recently

That is one, if I am not mistaken. Also, baking sheet, and not cooking sheet. Clean it, and then spray.
Lazy sounds like it needs to sleep. And so do you.
I hope you enjoy it.
She does look really good, I agree.

cute

Tomorrow sounds good
don't work every day of the week!
Watching some anime right now so not browsing much

Oh
No
Dalring?

youtu.be/0vhm9BgdB2I

I wish, but I can't. Duty keeps me from sleep.
Yeah

ANAL TRUCK!

I think it's more stress related.

Oh my

get some lube and enjoy your weekend (:

Claiming best girl.

I never understood stress as a thing. Like I get how situations can cause stress but like how people let it cripple them or affect them out side of the specific situation

I see... Well, do your best.

Well are you feverish? And what has you so stressed
Hey saya

I'm always a bit stressed. It's probably connected to depression and paranoia.

I haven't taken my temperature, but my stomach has been hurting all day. It feels like I'm hungry, even when I eat.

Here

We're all always stressed tbh